• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 GAF Season...6(?) Thread!

Zep

Banned
AirBrian said:
Hey Zep, you around?

EDIT: We have the worst timing. :lol

I'm heading out for the night but I'll be around tomorrow before 3 PM (so the game needs to start by 2 PM). After 3 PM, I'll be unavailable until after the Cowgirls/Giants game. I'll post here in the morning to see if you're around (or you too, Hunter D!).

Morning is just fine..I'll just play CB tonight. Unless he's going out with his fine ass girlfriend.

Sike, we all know CB gets no pussy.

:)

Mrbob

Big AT and Konex I'm heading out now. Will be back home around 5 or 6 pm central time. Hopefully you guys are available so I don't lose via coin flip, which would be shit. I would rather lose by 40 in an actual game than let a coin decide.

Zep

Banned
AB, you around ole buddy?!

When is the league advancing? We can hurry and only miss the SNF game by a few mins!

you should move that up to 10 central! these people aren't going to play in that extra house :D

p.s. are any of my opponents going to be ready to play tonight?

Los Angeles Lakers
@ Chicago Bulls
@ Miami Heat
@ Cleveland Cavaliers
@ Atlanta Hawks

let me know!

Hunter D

The roster update thing is kind of broken. Knicks have one of the best offenses this season and are still ranked as the worst offensive team in the game?

AkaBalla

Hunter D said:
The roster update thing is kind of broken. Knicks have one of the best offenses this season and are still ranked as the worst offensive team in the game?

Umm they traded Randolph and Crawford?

:lol

Hunter D

AkaBalla said:
Umm they traded Randolph and Crawford?

:lol
Everyone's shooting percentages are up. Harrington has been putting up 23 and 8 since the trade. Duhan is top 5 in assists. We have a few players shooting 35%+ from 3. Knicks are a top 5 offensive team right now. There is no point to updating rosters if it isn't done properly.

Hunter D said:

yeah but they made nate robinson jesus

btw, my next opponents are..

Blazers
Clippers
Hornets
Raptors
Nets

i'd like to get the games in sooner. i'll probably be away from my system for a few days after the end of the week

Smokey

Here are the stats leading into week 5. Standings are pulled from league via in game 2k9.

Standings

1. Rockets (19-1)
  2. Heat (19-1)
  3. Blazers (16-4)
  4. Lakers (14-6)
  5. Mavs (14-6)
  6. Suns (13-7)
  7. Cavs (13-7)
  8. Jazz (11-9)
  9. Nuggets (11-9)
  10. Clippers (10-10)
  11. Hawks (10-10)
  12. Pistons (9-11)
  13. Hornets (9-11)
  14. Magic (9-11)
  15. Spurs (8-12)
  16. Raptors (8-12)
    --
  17. Bucks (7-13)
  18. Sixers (5-15)
  19. Bulls (5-15)
  20. Knicks (4-16)
  21. Nets (4-16)
  22. Bobcats 92-18)

Three teams have clinched a playoff spot:

1. Rockets
  2. Heat
  3. Blazers

Top 5 scorers:

1. Michael Beasley - 27.7 PPG
  2. Dwayne Wade - 27.40 PPG
  3. Lebron James - 26.78 PPG
  4. Rip Hamilton - 25.45 PPG
  5. Jamal Crawford - 25 PPG

10 games are left in the season.

WEEK 5 DEADLINE TUESDAY DECEMBER 22RD

DiddyBop

im hanging on for dear life in 8th place in my conference:lol need to finish at least 6th because i do NOT wanna see miami or houston in the first round.

titties and beer michael beasley is good in this game! he is like a faster, stronger dirk that actually plays defense! i couldn't do shit about him in the first half, then cerrius just missed some easy buckets in the 2nd.

i was happy to get back into the game but turnovers late in the 4th were costly.

p.s. i dont know wtf type of rebound rating the heat have but god damn they were working me on the offensive glass in the first half. i think cerrius had 4 consecutive possessions thanks to offensive rebounding. it was only a 14-7 o-reb advantage by the end of the game but damn it seemed like more.

gg friend, next time..... maybe!

AirBrian

Zep said:
AB, you around ole buddy?!

When is the league advancing? We can hurry and only miss the SNF game by a few mins!
Dammit. :-(

I can't check the site at work, but at least CB and FMT, can either of you go this evening?

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you should move that up to 10 central! these people aren't going to play in that extra house :D

p.s. are any of my opponents going to be ready to play tonight?

Los Angeles Lakers
@ Chicago Bulls
@ Miami Heat
@ Cleveland Cavaliers
@ Atlanta Hawks

let me know!
you. there. yes, im talking to you. let's dance. tonight. 7pm pst.
revenge is in the air!

BigAT

Orlando Magic
@ New York Knicks
@ Utah Jazz
@ Phoenix Suns
@ Denver Nuggets

I'll be home from work at 5 PM EST today. Let me know if any of you can play tonight.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
:lol I fell asleep last night waiting in the lobby for akaballa to finish his game. Sorry if I stood you up, man!

New puppy is KILLING my sleep schedule.

AirBrian

FMT, are you around now? I took the afternoon off!

Or any of my opponents?

@ Charlotte Bobcats
Dallas Mavericks
Detroit Pistons
Milwaukee Bucks
Los Angeles Lakers

Top Bottom