• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty Thread

mik said:
Great game. Nevada hits the short FG with no time left to take the championship.

Good game, don't think I've ever had my kicker TRIPLE ICED!

Pretty funny going back to last season when my senior 85+ kicker left and I had to play this garbage freshman I just knew I would lose one game because it came down to a pressure kick. Shockingly the freshman came up big with two kicks in the National Championship.

You definitely had the better game plan because I could not consistently move the ball against you at all but I just got lucky with a few big plays. Player of the game should go to my O and D line who were able to hold up for 4 qtrs vs those corn fed beasts you have over there:lol .

GCQuinton

And we're officially in the off-season! Deadline to take care of your players leaving/transfers is tomorrow at 10PM EST! Once that's knocked out, I'll be putting the recruiting schedule together but it's gonna be like last time (all in one weekend)!

!!!!

Striker

Are we going to have most of the action, i.e. cut players, move positions, etc. dated in the later evening hours? I know I'll definitely need to move some players around defense, especially since my recruiting didn't go as I had hoped this season.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Jesus—a guy goes 11/11 in the national championship game and suddenly he thinks he can go pro. My offense is sure going to look different next year.

Striker

Fuuuuuu

I know he's just a 60, but Malcolm Strong transferring stinks! I used him nickel and dime packages as a pass-rush DE and he had six sacks for me this past season, second on the team. AGH!

I even tried persuading him - sixty minutes worth and no dice. :(

EDIT

MWS, you got a nice S in transfer. Minnesota and Texas Tech also got young players. I got nothing, jerks!

GCQuinton said:
And we're officially in the off-season! Deadline to take care of your players leaving/transfers is tomorrow at 10PM EST! Once that's knocked out, I'll be putting the recruiting schedule together but it's gonna be like last time (all in one weekend)!

!!!!

I'm out of town until Sunday. I don't leave until tomorrow at like 6pm so if we can get a couple weeks knocked out tonight after 10pm that would be great.

GCQuinton

Will everybody at least be around a computer to start recruiting around 8 EST? If everyone's up for it, we can try to (maybe) knock out all five weeks out tonight if possible.

GCQuinton said:
Will everybody at least be around a computer to start recruiting around 8 EST? If everyone's up for it, we can try to (maybe) knock out all five weeks out tonight if possible.

I'm going to the movies tonight but feel free to autopilot me if everyone else is in. At least let me do my position changes tomorrow.

GCQuinton

storybook77 said:
I'm going to the movies tonight but feel free to autopilot me if everyone else is in. At least let me do my position changes tomorrow.

Nothing's final yet. I'm just seeing if everyone will be around right now. It's looking like a minority of people won't be around either way and I don't plan to drag this out into a week so we're moving forward regardless.

GCQuinton said:
Nothing's final yet. I'm just seeing if everyone will be around right now. It's looking like a minority of people won't be around either way and I don't plan to drag this out into a week so we're moving forward regardless.

Can you do the offseason recruiting online as well?

GCQuinton said:

One night, lets do it! Since I can do it on the PC and don't need the console I'm game.

Striker

GCQuinton said:
I'll be able to.

MWS Natural said:
Where do you see this at?
I was browsing every team's graduations, so it lists the Draftees and the transfers at the time. I saw one player was transferring to Nevada.

BigAT

GCQuinton said:
Aside from knocking out my Madden league game, which will hopefully be before 8, I should be around all tonight.

KanZolo said:
i wont be available. Im glad for the 2nd time I get screwed for offseason.

If it makes you feel any better, there's rarely any great additions to the off season recruiting anyway. I think I got one guy last year.

DCX

DCX
Syracuse.jpg

:D

DCX

DCX

DCX
Azwethinkweiz said:
I can only assume they have a speedy qb.
:lol :lol No fucker, i don't even know how they have. I went to an SU game recently and since they meet the 3 star requirement, i'll take them :)

DCX

GCQuinton said:
BREAKING: DCX NAMED SYRACUSE HEAD COACH; MORE TO COME, BUT NOT REALLY SINCE THIS IS PRETTY MUCH THE ANNOUNCEMENT RIGHT HERE!

I take it Lonestar couldn't convince you to give him Alabama? :lol

The National Championship Nevada Wolfpack welcome DCX to the GAF NCAA League A, where coaching comes before the talent ;)

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
MWS Natural said:
I take it Lonestar couldn't convince you to give him Alabama? :lol

The National Championship Nevada Wolfpack welcome DCX to the GAF NCAA League A, where coaching comes before the talent ;)

Actually forgot to reply, but already having 2 leagues, 3 would end up taking all of my gaming time.

KanZolo

Azwethinkweiz said:
If it makes you feel any better, there's rarely any great additions to the off season recruiting anyway. I think I got one guy last year.
It doesn't. It not just the recruiting but also the cutting, red shirting, changing pos. of players that the CPU does not know how to do.

Also the fact I get my games in before anyone else 90% of the time and get shafted in the offseason

GCQuinton

Okay guys, so aside from two people (KanZolo and story) it looks like 8 PM EST tonight should work for everybody to start recruiting. Since story won't be around until tomorrow for position changes/cuts and Az won't be back till Sunday to do his though, we'll still have to wait until at least Sunday night to advance past recruiting no matter how much we get done tonight.

That said, we might as well space the recruiting out. Here's the prelim schedule. Let me know if there are any other conflicts I should know about. It ain't perfect and it seems like someone's gonna miss something, but as I've always said, I gotta keep this thing moving.

Week 1 - 8:00 PM EST - 10:00 PM EST
Week 2 - 10:00 PM EST - 12:00AM EST
Week 3 - 12:01 AM EST Friday - 12:00 AM EST
Week 4 - 12:01 AM EST Saturday - 12:00 AM EST
Week 5 - 12:01 AM EST Sunday - 8:00 PM EST

Remainder of Off-Season (Position changes, cuts, etc.) - 8:00 PM EST Sunday

Striker

Definitely need to be around for position moves and cuts this time. I completely missed it last time, though it was my fault for not noticing the time. :|

My work hours this week all level in the morning-late afternoon, so I should be able to knock these out and be able to get into the last phase fairly easily.

Top Bottom