• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty Thread

DCX

DCX
Azwethinkweiz said:
Until people realize how strong qb contain is. I know these other guys haven't had to deal with a cheese QB, but I had to play DCX two years in a row in the other league. I know what's up.
hai guys, whats going on..

DCX

GCQuinton

DCX said:
hai guys, whats going on..

DCX
wjifr9.gif

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Conference Championship Week Games

SEC Championship: South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. #1 Arkansas (mik)
Conference USA Championship: #8 Marshall (Striker) vs. SMU (CPU)
Big 12 Championship: #3 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz) vs. #18 Nebraska (CPU)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Conference Championship Week Headlines

Let's Do It Again! South Carolina and #1 Arkansas Meet Two Weeks Later In SEC Championship Game
#2 Nevada Wins The WAC Championship, Locks Spot In National Championship
Marshall Faces Off Against SMU For the Conference USA Title
Texas Tech and Nebraska Vie For the Big 12 Crown In A Top 25 Matchup

Ranked Teams

Arkansas - #1 Coaches, #1 Media, #1 BCS
Nevada - #2 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
Texas Tech - #3 Coaches, #3 Media, #3 BCS
Rutgers - #4 Coaches, #4 Media, #4 BCS
Marshall - #8 Coaches, #6 Media, #7 BCS
Minnesota - #12 Coaches, #14 Media, #11 BCS
Michigan State - #14 Coaches, #13 Media, #12 BCS
UCF - #22 Coaches, #21 Media, #20 BCS

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK DEADLINE IS SUNDAY!

mik

mik is unbeatable
Someone's dreams are going to come true. Will it be Arkansas or Texas Tech?

When should we find out?

GCQuinton

DCX said:
:D

hear u are one man down..can i roll?

DCX

Still waiting to hear back from the folks on the waiting list that aren't in the other league, and Lonestar's next in line if any of them don't take it. I'll add you to the list and let you know, though.

DCX

DCX
GCQuinton said:
Still waiting to hear back from the folks on the waiting list that aren't in the other league, and Lonestar's next in line if any of them don't take it. I'll add you to the list and let you know, though.
k

DCX

mik

mik is unbeatable
I probably won't be home tomorrow until about 10:30 eastern, unfortunately. But I can play after that, tonight, or pretty much any time after 3 pm eastern saturday or sunday.

GCQuinton

mik said:
I probably won't be home tomorrow until about 10:30 eastern, unfortunately. But I can play after that, tonight, or pretty much any time after 3 pm eastern saturday or sunday.

Let's shoot for Saturday, then. We gotta our guys get checked into the hotel and get a few practices in on the field anyways. :lol

3:30 good?

mik

mik is unbeatable
GCQuinton said:
Let's shoot for Saturday, then. We gotta our guys get checked into the hotel and get a few practices in on the field anyways. :lol

3:30 good?
That's perfect, sir. See you then.

GCQuinton

MWS Natural said:
So how many "game" weeks will it be from this one until the National Championship? One? Or is it realistic and several weeks pass by?

It's just like it was last season. All of the bowl games are played in one "week".

Striker

I work until rather late tomorrow, then have to go in again in the morning. So most likely I'll pitch in my C-USA game on Saturday.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Great game. Holding you to a field goal for once in my defense's life made the difference. Lattimore is an a-hole. ;)

Striker

MWS Natural said:
Marshall but together a nice season under the radar, good job.
I got many lucky breaks. Plus if I play a good team I'll get smashed. Against Boise St., they were running and my guys were getting pancaked with ease. Thankfully they stopped running.

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Bowl Season Games

Maaco Las Vegas Bowl: San Diego State (Nightz) vs. UCLA (CPU)
Brut Sun Bowl: NC State (storybook77) vs. Washington
AutoZone Liberty Bowl: #19 UCF (bobbydigital) vs. Auburn (CPU)
Capital One Bowl: South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. #12 Michigan State (KanZolo)
Rose Bowl: #10 Minnesota (BPH) vs. USC (CPU)
Allstate Sugar Bowl: #4 Rutgers (BigAT) vs. #8 Wisconsin (CPU)
FedEx Orange Bowl: #7 Marshall (Striker) vs. #6 Florida State (CPU)
Tostitos Fiesta Bowl: #3 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz) vs. #5 Alabama (CPU)
BCS National Championship: #1 Arkansas (mik) vs. #2 Nevada (MWS Natural)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Bowl Season Headlines

Arkansas Locks Spot In BCS National Championship After Edging South Carolina In SEC Championship 28-24
UCF's Brynn Harvey Bests Texas Tech's Alexander Torres For Heisman Honors
Every Member of League Qualifies For Bowl Game; Includes Two All-Human Matchups
Razorbacks Lead Nation In Number of All-Americans

2011 Heisman Trophy Winner

Brynn Harvey, HB, UCF

BOWL SEASON DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY!

I probably won't be able to play until Wednesday I have been working non stop since Friday relocation the data center at my job and haven't touched the game since my last league match.

boy my team really screwed the pooch in the bowl game, well the computer causing 5 fumbles made it really hard to win. I love how they change how the computer plays every two weeks and how all of a sudden they have Deion Sanders at every position in the secondary

bobbydigital said:
boy my team really screwed the pooch in the bowl game, well the computer causing 5 fumbles made it really hard to win. I love how they change how the computer plays every two weeks and how all of a sudden they have Deion Sanders at every position in the secondary
My game was that way too. I was up 19-0 at half moving the ball down the field for the most part. In the 2nd half, they turned cheap mode on. It especially pissed me off when their defensive end ran down my 91 speed RB from behind. I held on to win 19-14.

Nightz

Yeah untimely fumbles by my HB and dropped wide open passes caused me to lose my bowl game. I almost came back, but came away empty-handed. :(

BigAT

I was not about to let Skynet win and be defeated by a damn machine. Rutgers smacked around #8 Wisconsin 45-7 in the Sugar Bowl.

mik

mik is unbeatable
It's better to play an average human with an overpowered team than an overpowered human with an average team.

GCQuinton

mik said:
I'll be available after about 8:30 eastern tomorrow night.

Just checkin'. Like last season, I wanna knock out the off-season as quick as possible so we're gonna be doing roughly the same thing we did last time (weekend recruiting/offseason).

Top Bottom