• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty Thread

Striker

We are pretty much at the filler station in recruiting, although I may have a chance at some last minute roundings for QB or LB. My 3-star MLB McKeon opted to go to Purdue. No MLB at all this recruiting period despite two of my starters last season graduated. Somehow CB's love to join, as I've had four join so far.

As of right now, my QB is slated to be (pre-training increase) 62-ovr Ed Sullivan, all coming with his 75 THP and 77 THA. :lol

Defensively I should be really young. I believe I'll have just one starter who is a Senior.

BigAT

I'm really not quite sure how I managed to put together such an atrocious recruiting class. Currently ranked #89 in the country, ugh.

BigAT said:
I'm really not quite sure how I managed to put together such an atrocious recruiting class. Currently ranked #89 in the country, ugh.

You are probably like me, a good program but lose out to the Big boys in your pipeline states. The Pac 10 has been horrible the past two years but all the talent still wants to go there so I get killed when try to go after any 4-5 star talent.

GCQuinton

bobbydigital said:
I just hope it doesnt keep erroring out when i try to schedule visits, week 3 lost out on 2 visits because of it.

I've noticed that only happens when you're trying to schedule somebody to visit during that same week on the web. If I do that, I just wait to do it from the console.

GCQuinton

Advanced and I'm going back to bed (fell asleep early). Deadline's at 8 PM EST and we wrap up the offseason from there with the last steps. Don't be late!

Damn I might not be able to get on the console tonight. What is the schedule for each advancement and which require a console to complete? Thanks

GCQuinton

MWS Natural said:
Damn I might not be able to get on the console tonight. What is the schedule for each advancement and which require a console to complete? Thanks

Once recruiting's done you need the console for the last few steps (cutting players, position changes, etc.). If it ain't recruiting, you have to do it from the console. You guys should know this by now...

Unless there's mass objection to it, we go forward as planned in two hours! Get ready or adjust your CPU settings accordingly!

Striker

Yes, I'm done, as well.

All I gotta say is... :lol

Young everywhere except WR and my ratings reflect that. My freshman weren't very high afterall.

GCQuinton

As long as the people online take. When I advance I'll post here.

I got some stuff to figure out come cutting time. This was like the first season I ever used all 25 scholarships.

BigAT

Here's how embarrassing my recruiting was, my roster is at 66/70 without me doing anything.

I'm done not cutting anyone.

Fair warning, my offense is going to be insane this year. 90 ovr QB, 99 ovr WR (with 2 other recievers over 85), 94 ovr HB, and most of my O-line is in the high 80s.

Azwethinkweiz said:
Fair warning, my offense is going to be insane this year. 90 ovr QB, 99 ovr WR (with 2 other recievers over 85), 94 ovr HB, and most of my O-line is in the high 80s.
Well good for you! Other than my QB, RB and 1 WR, I pretty much have NO ONE! :lol

BigAT

Azwethinkweiz said:
I'm kind of similar, 95 QB, 99 and 95 WRs, 89 HB but I would trade a couple of receivers away for a proper OL. :-\

Striker

Azwethinkweiz said:
Note: if I play Texas Tech, the final will be 62-6. I say six because I'll get a fluke forced fumble or a good gain from my WR's, who are the only standouts aside from my HB Ward.

My starting QB has 75 THP and 78 THA. He's the best I got! :x

Nightz

Screw you guys. My highest rated guy is an 85, and he's a center who transferred and is now a senior. Overall, I only have 5 guys over 80. :(

GCQuinton

That's it! We're in preseason!

I should be around long enough tomorrow morning to take care of the schedule so once I'm done with that we start season 3! Get your stuff done!

DCX

DCX
Nightz said:
Screw you guys. My highest rated guy is an 85, and he's a center who transferred and is now a senior. Overall, I only have 5 guys over 80. :(
lol i'm sure the tech major on campus is higher rated than my current starters :/

DCX

Top Bottom