• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty Thread

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Two Games

South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. Georgia (CPU)
Arkansas (mik) vs. San Diego State (Nightz)
#23 Houston (Matrix) vs. UTEP (CPU)
NC State (storybook77) vs. Michigan State (KanZolo)
Nevada (MWS Natural) vs. #20 Rutgers (BigAT4)
Marshall (Striker) vs. Minnesota (BigPapaHusker)
UCF (bobbydigital) vs. Ole Miss (CPU)

IDLE: Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Two Headlines

Minnesota Defeats South Carolina 10-7 In Defensive Battle
KanZolo Signs Into League On Time To Win Week One Game
Nevada Bests Marshall In Tuesday Night Showdown
Houston's Bealls In Our First Player of the Week
Spartans, Scarlet Knights, Gamecocks All Receive Early Commits

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Player of the Week

Bryce Bealls, HB, Houston
38-31 win over San Diego State
18 carries for 196 yards, 4 TD

Ranked Teams

Rutgers - #20 Coaches
Houston - #23 Coaches

NeoGAF Game of the Week

NC State vs. Michigan State

WEEK TWO DEADLINE IS SATURDAY!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"Bryce Bealls, HB, Rutgers
38-31 win over San Diego Stage
18 carries for 196 yards, 4 TD:

this has drunk or tired written all over it :p

Striker

You forgot to list Minnesota@Marshall for a Week 2 game. The website also lists all the games being played this Week 2; looks great! I bet EA doesn't even upgrade Madden's online web. Such a POS. :lol

I'll be open tomorrow until the later evening if you want to get it out of the way. Since I let myself and MWS wrap up our game, I need to dish a little editing into formation subs and rearrange some fellas on my return game.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
:lol

Thanks for the preview/recap anyway.

Striker said:
GG MWS.

Not to eeyore, but outside the bad pass you threw early in the GL, I was thumped. That was a good defensive call, I gotta say, though that's the only real positive I've came away with this game.

I couldn't get off the field defensively really, and my offense couldn't muster any consistency. The long run by Ward going for a no TD hurt because your next KR was the icing on the cake. I really don't trust my OL either. I had a good pass lined up for a TD but your guys were in my face barely enough for it to be taken down (and should have been picked!).

So, we 'vancing tonight or just some time tomorrow?

Good game. My first drive I kind of felt I wasn't passing enough so I figured I would mix it up more..didn't think that would result in a 95yd pick six lol, good defense on your part though. It was nice to actually play a team on par with mine after getting beat up vs friends who play w/ the top 25. Good luck on the rest of your season.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Nightz said:
mik, when are you available to run all over my defense?
I'm available most evenings after 8:30 pm eastern, and pretty much any time on the weekends.

Nightz

mik said:
I'm available most evenings after 8:30 pm eastern, and pretty much any time on the weekends.
That's about the same time I usually get home from work. I have to do some clothes shopping today so I'll be home a little later if I go straight there from work. What's the latest you can play today?

Striker said:
You forgot to list Minnesota@Marshall for a Week 2 game. The website also lists all the games being played this Week 2; looks great! I bet EA doesn't even upgrade Madden's online web. Such a POS. :lol

I'll be open tomorrow until the later evening if you want to get it out of the way. Since I let myself and MWS wrap up our game, I need to dish a little editing into formation subs and rearrange some fellas on my return game.
I can play after 7PM central tomorrow. Let me know what works for you.

BigAT said:
Let me know when you want to play MWS, I noticed you said you wouldn't be around today.
I just got home do just let me sober up a bit then we can play. I don't think im going to be having company over tonight.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Nightz said:
That's about the same time I usually get home from work. I have to do some clothes shopping today so I'll be home a little later if I go straight there from work. What's the latest you can play today?
I could start a game as late as midnight eastern.

BigAT

MWS Natural said:
I just got home do just let me sober up a bit then we can play. I don't think im going to be having company over tonight.
Just saw this, I'm heading on now to play for a bit if you're around.

BigAT said:
Just saw this, I'm heading on now to play for a bit if you're around.

Sorry I got home, turned the game on and passed out before I even hit the loading screen :lol I should be on tonight after 7PM EST though.

Matrix

I hate games with rain. Lost my best HB to injury for a week, not sure if that means he's out for next weeks game.

BigAT

MWS Natural said:
Sorry I got home, turned the game on and passed out before I even hit the loading screen :lol I should be on tonight after 7PM EST though.
I'm going out to watch Inception at 7, I think I'll be around sometime later tonight though.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Nightz said:
mik, let me know when you want to retry our game. I'm available from now until whenever.
I'll go jump on now and you can catch me at your convenience.

*fingers crossed for the blessings of the EA servers*

Nightz

mik said:
I'll go jump on now and you can catch me at your convenience.

*fingers crossed for the blessings of the EA servers*
I'm on the phone right now, be on in like 10-15 minutes!

Striker

GG BigPapa. I don't think neither of our OL's wanted to pass protect. :(

I was only fortunate to get a couple big plays while your dude's were running toward me and the Ward/Booker combo were pretty effective between the box.

Willy Korn was 8-12, but I mistook two passes which you both easily intercepted. On that second one, I thought the WR would have hit the slant harder, but the CB evidently knew the route beforehand. :\

My WR Chuck Walker is also out for 12 weeks. One starter out, in comes another...

Matrix

GCQuinton

Nevada (MWS Natural) vs. #20 Rutgers (BigAT4)

I know the status of the second game (according to a few posts up), but what about the first one?

Striker said:
GG BigPapa. I don't think neither of our OL's wanted to pass protect. :(

I was only fortunate to get a couple big plays while your dude's were running toward me and the Ward/Booker combo were pretty effective between the box.

Willy Korn was 8-12, but I mistook two passes which you both easily intercepted. On that second one, I thought the WR would have hit the slant harder, but the CB evidently knew the route beforehand. :\

My WR Chuck Walker is also out for 12 weeks. One starter out, in comes another...
GG. I probably should have taken advantage of your secondary, but your linemen kept demolishing mine. :lol

BigAT

Just a heads up, I just exited our game and I'm stuck at a disconnected screen, saying the game results haven't been reported yet. I can't move or select either option, so hopefully MWS got them reported. Edit: Looks like they were reported fine.

This.

GCQuinton

BigAT said:
Just a heads up, I just exited our game and I'm stuck at a disconnected screen, saying the game results haven't been reported yet. I can't move or select either option, so hopefully MWS got them reported.

This.

I just checked the dynasty page and a story's up, so it looks like it went through.

One game left. Status?

Matrix

Seems the servers are having issues tonight. The other league is having problems advancing or FMT has gone and f-ed up something.

KanZolo, needs to get his game done for this week. He brought up the fact he wanted to get our week 3 game done Saturday since he's going on vacation.

gg BigAT you really shut down my running game and kept my offense in check. I don't think either one of us got into any offensive rhythm the entire game. I tried to switch it up and go to hurry to get you off balanced but I didn't really even have success with that. A big play and the game could have went either way. Good luck with the rest of the season.

KanZolo said:
Been having conflicts. Haven't talked to him so hopefully tomorrow night or Sat. afternoon

We should be able to get it done sometime tonight. I was at a Braves game Wednesday and Kan had something else going on last night.

KanZolo

Good news: My 360 is on its way back!
Bad News: I'll be out of town from Sunday-Sunday (depending how games get played, any chance we can wait on advancing until Sunday night so I can play CPU Wisconsin?)

GCQuinton

KanZolo said:
Good news: My 360 is on its way back!
Bad News: I'll be out of town from Sunday-Sunday (depending how games get played, any chance we can wait on advancing until Sunday night so I can play CPU Wisconsin?)

You kinda answered your own question. Depends on how the games get played, so I don't know where we'll be then.

KanZolo said:
trying to get a hold of story....

I'm here, thought you were working til 1030 ish.....watching the Braves, if they close it out or lose it here in the bottom of the 9th I'll be ready. Otherwise, I'll just pause it and play our game then finish watching the game.

KanZolo

storybook77 said:
I'm here, thought you were working til 1030 ish.....watching the Braves, if they close it out or lose it here in the bottom of the 9th I'll be ready. Otherwise, I'll just pause it and play our game then finish watching the game.
Got off early....

So thought I waste some time as I got "disc unreadable" on borrowed 360. We'll see how this kills my momentum...

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Three Games

South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. #25 Nevada (MWS Natural)
Arkansas (mik) vs. Georgia (CPU)
#22 Houston (Matrix) vs. Michigan State (KanZolo)
NC State (storybook77) vs. Minnesota (BigPapaHusker)
Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz) vs. #2 Texas (CPU)
San Diego State (Nightz) vs. UCF (bobbydigital)

IDLE: Rutgers (BigAT4), Marshall (Striker)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Three Headlines

NC State Falls To Michigan State on Friday Night Football
Nevada, Marshall Best Major Conference Opponents
South Carolina Survives Georgia 23-22
Nevada Enters The Top 25 Coaches Poll

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Player of the Week

Brynn Harvey, HB, UCF
45-14 win over Ole Miss
21 carries for 205 yards
37 reception yards
3 Total TD

Ranked Teams

Houston - #22 Coaches
Nevada - #25 Coaches

NeoGAF Game of the Week

Houston vs. Michigan State

WEEK THREE DEADLINE IS TUESDAY!

Matrix

I'm going to lose the game of the week. That's my prediction.

Top Bottom