• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty Thread

GCQuinton said:
We go as fast as we go, but I've always waited on people to do their stuff. No exceptions this time around.

And I forgot to mention this earlier, but the HFA being turned off for the bowls works for me. It'll go into effect this coming season.
Ok I just don't want anyone giving me shit because I take longer than 10 minutes to do my position changes. I move a lot of people around on defense and recruit a good amount of athletes so it takes a while to find their best positions.

BigAT said:
What? Why would you write in all that made up stuff and act as though I wrote it?

Weird...
Don't question the Commish ever again....ever.

Striker

GCQuinton said:
Okay folks, here's the preliminary offseason schedule based on everyone's availability.

Players Leaving

Now - 9 PM EST

Recruiting

Week 1: 9 PM EST - Noon EST Saturday
Week 2: Noon EST - Midnight Sunday
Week 3: Midnight EST - Noon EST
Week 4: Noon EST - Midnight EST Monday
Week 5: Midnight - 8 PM EST

*This isn't set in stone. If you guys finish faster, I'll advance and adjust accordingly.

Finish up the offseason (transfers, position changes, cuts, etc.)

8 PM EST Monday
Looks fine to me. I'll just have to do the Week 1 junk tomorrow morning before work, or tonight if I am still up at 9.

Achievement.png

ONE HIT WONDER.

Nightz said:
I should be around tonight.

On another note, I'll be going to Vegas late Thursday night and coming home late Sunday night. I'm sure you guys will plan to do the whole offseason this weekend, so I'm ok with the CPU handling everything for me. BUT if you want to wait for me to get back... ;)
Nightz is out until late tomorrow, so I think we should be good to advance when Kanzolo is done.

BigAT

The following people aren't holding us up and definitely shouldn't feel any pressure about slowing everyone down and ruining the league:

Striker, BPH, Azwethinkweiz

GCQuinton

BigAT said:
The following people aren't holding us up and definitely shouldn't feel any pressure about slowing everyone down and ruining the league:

Striker, BPH, Azwethinkweiz

mvc2-m-bison--article_image.jpg

You DARE mock your commish?!

In other news, if we finish recruiting early, we'll just chip away at the other stuff until we get to tomorrow night.

Azwethinkweiz said:
Man I feel sorry for all you guys I jacked recruits from in week 3. Set your visit weeks as early as possible!
If the recruit doesn't want to visit there is nothing you can really do. Reno is such a cooler place to visit than smoggy ass Texas too!

The only recruits that I've lost that hurt this season was a 4* Guard to the CPU and a 3* MLB I was first on forever to Rutgers. I had those guys penciled in for next year. It's cool though with each misstep I learn something new :)

DONE!

BigAT

Azwethinkweiz said:
Done also. There's a SS I can't get a visit for because I'm 4th and he's down to his top 3. Even though his top 5 are at 100%. Fucking annoying.
Yes, poor you...
Fucking 12 5-star recruits.

I don't know how you stole that #1 OLB from me, I felt like I was pretty set with him. I feel like despite being a 6-star school, my letter ratings are still so much lower than other 6-star schools. Even ones that came up at the same pace like TTU.

Wow, speedy job by everyone. Just KanZolo and Striker left.

Azwethinkweiz said:
Done also. There's a SS I can't get a visit for because I'm 4th and he's down to his top 3. Even though his top 5 are at 100%. Fucking annoying.

That happened to me with 4 different recruits, going head to head with the top schools it's tough. I hope the game doesn't do me dirty with the school ratings again this year.

BigAT said:
Yes, poor you...

I don't know how you stole that #1 OLB from me, I felt like I was pretty set with him. I feel like despite being a 6-star school, my letter ratings are still so much lower than other 6-star schools. Even ones that came up at the same pace like TTU.

Uhh....your school ratings are twice as good as mine...

BigAT said:
Yes, poor you...

You really got screwed on the OLB. It was his advisor week for me AND I set his visit for that week. That was the last team need for me too.

Striker

Just got home from work. Will do my week in a minute.

EDIT

Finished. Got a WR, but he has awful numbers. Looks like Position Changes will be key.

Top Bottom