• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty Thread

GCQuinton

Holy crap, KZ, I didn't notice till I advanced that your RTA marker wasn't set. Sorry about that.

We've advanced to Position Changes, so go nuts.

Striker

Did some position changes. Cuts will be heavy this year. I have like seven DT's, though at least three I wouldn't mind cutting. The two JUCO's I got have nice PWR moves and block shed for newcomers. They'll be playing off the bat.

Also landed a JUCO WR late in the invites, who may end up as my #3 WR immediately.

BigAT

Am I the only person that never notices that a recruit is JUCO until the position changes? I just never take the time to even check during recruiting.

BigAT said:
Am I the only person that never notices that a recruit is JUCO until the position changes? I just never take the time to even check during recruiting.

Nope, I'm the same. The punter I got is a JUCO.

Let me say that again. I got a JUCO PUNTER. I'm pretty sure that doesn't even exist.

Azwethinkweiz said:

Let me say that again. I got a JUCO PUNTER. I'm pretty sure that doesn't even exist.
I got a JUCO kicker last year too. Whoops.

Oh and I'm done with position changes.

BigAT

Azwethinkweiz said:

Nope, Rutgers got a JUCO punter a couple of years ago. He actually worked out really well.

GCQuinton

Cut your players!

Looks like we're gonna wrap this up tonight, but before anybody asks I'm not doing the schedules until tomorrow. Season should be ready to start before the evening.

Striker

sonic_waiting.gif

GCQuinton

And we're officially in the preseason.

Be sure to take care of it ASAP if you plan on redshirting anybody, because as always I'm starting the season whenever I get around to setting the schedules tomorrow morning/afternoon.

THE GOOD: Team B rated for the first time!

THE BAD: Still have 3 C's for School Ratings

THE UGLY: WTF AP!?? Ranked Lower in the top 25 than teams I am better than!

GCQuinton

MWS Natural said:
THE GOOD: Team B rated for the first time!

THE BAD: Still have 3 C's for School Ratings

THE UGLY: WTF AP!?? Ranked Lower in the top 25 than teams I am better than!

That's the Coaches Poll. Media/AP Poll doesn't come out until Week 5 or 6.

I'm ranked 12th preseason. Pretty sure that's the lowest I've started since our first season. Stupid biased voters. My team is better this year to boot!

BigAT

I lost a couple of pipeline states in recruiting somehow. I didn't even know that was possible.

On to the good news, #3 in the polls to start the season! Definitely the highest I've ever started out.

Striker

Is it all ready to go? Says 8/8. Only thing that needs done really is redshirting.

GQ, put WVU on my schedule again if you can, thanks.

GCQuinton said:
And we're officially in the preseason.

Be sure to take care of it ASAP if you plan on redshirting anybody, because as always I'm starting the season whenever I get around to setting the schedules tomorrow morning/afternoon.
Are we going to lower the CPU run blocking? Its at 80 now... maybe we could move it to 60 and move RB Ability from 50 to 65-70?

GCQuinton

Big Papa Husker said:
Are we going to lower the CPU run blocking? Its at 80 now... maybe we could move it to 60 and move RB Ability from 50 to 65-70?

No. The majority voted to keep the sliders where they are. Only gameplay change will be turning HFA off during the bowl games.

GCQuinton said:
No. The majority voted to keep the sliders where they are. Only gameplay change will be turning HFA off during the bowl games.
Can we do another vote? Last time we voted Mik was in the league, but now he stepped down.

GCQuinton

14uxnkk.jpg

And then there were eight.

Deciding to leave the wonders of the online dynasty world behind, mik has left a stacked preseason #2 ranked Arkansas team to "spend more time with his family". Will this give South Carolina, with highly touted incoming freshman QB Jay Thompson, a leg up in the SEC?

Thompson is among many high profile recruits, among Nevada's Josh George and others, itching to start their college careers as commish GCQ announces the schedule for the 2015 season.

Last, but certainly not least, can Rutgers become the league's first three-time national champion?

"Year Six is a milestone for the league," said commish GCQ. "As some who have been a part of these leagues know, getting to this point is no easy feat, and is a testament to our dedicated members. Also, it's a milestone in another regard as some of you got to watch some of your original recruiting classes walk the stage last year. Congrats to that, and here's to another successful season!"

Schedule anamolies: Cal has consecutive open weeks during Weeks 3 and 4 due to trying to fit Nevada into the schedule. Blame MWS, Nightz not me!

Texas Tech has seven home games due to the majority of the schedule being locked.

The Human Game Schedule for Season Six is as follows:

Cal
Minnesota
Marshall
Nevada

Marshall
Cal
South Carolina
Minnesota

Michigan State
South Carolina
Rutgers
Texas Tech

Minnesota
Cal
South Carolina
Marshall

Nevada
Texas Tech
Rutgers
Cal

Rutgers
Texas Tech
Michigan State
Nevada

South Carolina
Michigan State
Minnesota
Marshall

Texas Tech
Rutgers
Nevada
Michigan State

Decided to knock this out tonight since my schedule tomorrow's kinda wacky. Week One Preview coming up!

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week 1 Games

South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. #14 Michigan State (KanZolo)
#9 Cal (Nightz) vs. #15 Minnesota (BPH)
#12 Texas Tech (Az) vs. #3 Rutgers (BigAT)
Marshall (Striker) vs. #23 West Virginia (CPU)

IDLE: #24 Nevada (MWS Natural)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week 1 Headlines

Cal, Rutgers Only Two Teams To Start Season In Top Ten
Texas Tech's Darryl Brown Is Early Heisman Trophy Favorite
#1 QB Prospect Jay Thompson Makes His South Carolina Debut At #14 Michigan State
Can Marshall Emerge As A Contender This Season?

Rankings

Rutgers - #2 Coaches
Cal - #9 Coaches
Texas Tech - #12 Coaches
Michigan Stage - #14 Coaches
Minnesota - #15 Coaches
Nevada - #24 Coaches

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Game of the Week

Texas Tech vs. Rutgers

WEEK ONE DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY!!!

Top Bottom