• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty Thread

Striker

Marshall - #25 Coaches
fcqo1d.gif

KanZolo said:
IF i can get past TXTECH
I was referring to Cal having two Bye weeks back to back because of his game scheduled with me to end the season. Of course said in jest because I wouldn't over look Rutgers like that.

The way people are beating each other up it may be another CPU championship.

BigAT

MWS, what's your schedule like for today? I'm going out tonight for my friend's birthday then down to AC tomorrow so I'm not sure that I'll be around much (if at all) aside from today until Sunday.

BigAT said:
Natural, what's your schedule like for today? I'm going out tonight for my friend's birthday then down to AC tomorrow so I'm not sure that I'll be around much (if at all) aside from today until Sunday.
Feeling a bit under the weather so I might not workout tonight. If I do I should be home around 8:30PM EST.

KanZolo

Azwethinkweiz said:
Can you play tonight? I'm going to be out of town all weekend for my girlfriend's birthday, so I'm hoping so.
Not sure, I have a dinner party to go to, not sure how long it will last. I'll pM you when I get back

MWS Natural said:
I was referring to Cal having two Bye weeks back to back because of his game scheduled with me to end the season. Of course said in jest because I wouldn't over look Rutgers like that.
I half read it, I thought you were talking about meeting in the championship

BigAT

MWS, I'm up and atom. Let me know when you can play, the earlier the better for me today.

I have a Starcraft II tournament I'm participating in at 2:30, so it would have to be before/after that.

BigAT said:
MWS, I'm up and atom. Let me know when you can play, the earlier the better for me today.

I have a Starcraft II tournament I'm participating in at 2:30, so it would have to be before/after that.
Just got on let me know when you are ready.

BigAT

Sorry MWS, I was in the middle of a Madden league game when you got on and I'm not positive I would have had the time to play that late anyway. I'll let you know when I'm eliminated from this SC2 tournament I'm playing in.

gg BigAT you really locked up my offense the entire game but I made a few big plays to put points on the board. Your defensive line is ridiculous but I think you are missing the amazing wide outs from years past so your offense isn't as explosive.

BigAT

MWS Natural said:
gg BigAT you really locked up my offense the entire game but I made a few big plays to put points on the board. Your defensive line is ridiculous but I think you are missing the amazing wide outs from years past so your offense isn't as explosive.
Yeah, my QB getting instantly smacked in the face even on 3 step drops didn't help either.

GG

BigAT said:
Yeah, my QB getting instantly smacked in the face even on 3 step drops didn't help either.

GG
lol Yeah that's how I felt on couple plays myself. I think my tackles were just letting your DE's go free sometimes. Even when I ran with the QB your defensive speed made it feel like he was going in slow motion.

GG, Kan. I stupidly let off the gas in the 4th quarter and almost lost the game. I don't know what happened at the end but that seemed like some Les Miles clock management going on for you.

KanZolo

Azwethinkweiz said:
GG, Kan. I stupidly let off the gas in the 4th quarter and almost lost the game. I don't know what happened at the end but that seemed like some Les Miles clock management going on for you.
On the first play my qb got hurt so I couldn't hurry up, then on the second play it didn't give me a reason why it wouldn't let me hurry up (HFA).

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Four Games

#18 South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. #22 Minnesota (BPH)
#15 Texas Tech (Az) vs. #8 Penn State (CPU)
Rutgers (BigAT) vs. #9 Auburn (CPU)
#19 Nevada (MWS Natural) vs. Louisiana Tech (CPU)
#24 Marshall (Striker) vs. UCF (CPU)

IDLE: #12 Cal (Nightz), #25 Michigan State (KanZolo)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Four Headlines

Rutgers Drops Out Of Top 25 Following Loss To Nevada
KanZolo Joins Nightz On The Beach With An Idle Week
South Carolina Faces Minnesota For The First Time In Five Seasons
Mid-Major Programs Eagerly Anticipating The Debut Of The AP Poll

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Player of the Week

George Haumiller, MLB, Minnesota
31-7 W Against North Carolina
10 tackles, TFL, 2 ATK, FF, FR

Rankings

Cal - #12 Coaches
Texas Tech - #15 Coaches
South Carolina - #18 Coaches
Nevada - #19 Coaches
Minnesota - #22 Coaches
Marshall - #24 Coaches
Michigan State - #25 Coaches

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Highlight of the Week

INT-TD: J. Jackson (Michigan State) intercepted by S. Espinosa (Texas Tech)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Game of the Week

South Carolina vs. Minnesota

WEEK FOUR DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY!!!

BigAT

Has anyone ever gotten the thing where you go through your recruiting call like normal, then at the end where it shows total interest gained it shows 0 for some reason? This is in-game recruiting.

GCQuinton

BigAT said:
Has anyone ever gotten the thing where you go through your recruiting call like normal, then at the end where it shows total interest gained it shows 0 for some reason? This is in-game recruiting.

Never seen that before. Weird.

BPH, I'm free to play anytime from about 6 EST till about 10. Let me know what works for you.

BigAT said:
Nope, the only time I've seen 0 is when I've offered someone a scholarship, dropped them, then added them back later. When you offer again you will get a 0pts.

BigAT

MWS Natural said:
Now that I think about it I believe it means:

"I'm not interested in your orange women and grease trucks."
You can go fuck yourself.

Rip into those Jersey Shore idiots all you want, but the second you speak ill of my grease trucks A LINE HAS BEEN CROSSED.

God, now I'm desperately craving one...

GCQuinton

Big Papa Husker said:

Hopping on now, BPH. Probably gonna be my last game for a week or two because it looks like my system got hacked and they've gotta investigate.

So, before I lock my console up, who wants temporary commish duties?!

GCQuinton said:
Hopping on now, BPH. Probably gonna be my last game for a week or two because it looks like my system got hacked and they've gotta investigate.

I do I do!

GCQuinton said:

I just had to get the pissed off Sonic gif... I wasn't in any hurry to play.

GCQuinton

Temp commish has been chosen. He'll take over in a few minutes.

BIGAT CHOSEN AS TEMPORARY COMMISH

"I have the utmost faith that BigAT will uphold the standards of the league as I take some time away from my post to deal with my system's health problems. I appreciate NSN and the media's respect for our family's privacy during this ordeal, and I can't wait to get back!"

Good game Commish. I was surprised on how many drops you had in the game, I'm assuming it was HFA.

I got all excited when my WR was WIDE OPEN... and he dropped it :( I was going to put that up as a highlight, but it wouldn't let me.

EDIT: Is Kanzolo done and forgot to "ready to advance"? Any chance we advance tonight? I could knock out my game tonight if we do.

BigAT

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Five Games

#24 South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. #16 Auburn (CPU)
#9 Texas Tech (Az) vs. #14 Oklahoma State (CPU)
#21 Rutgers (BigAT) vs. WVU (CPU)
#17 Nevada (MWS Natural) vs. NMSU (CPU)
#19 Minnesota (BPH) vs. Purdue (CPU)
#22 Marshall (Striker) vs. Rice(CPU)
#11 Cal (Nightz) vs. Oregon (CPU)
Michigan State (KanZolo) vs. #5 Notre Dame (CPU)

IDLE: NONE

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Five Headlines

South Carolina Coach Takes "Leave of Absence" Following Identity Crisis
New Commish Enacts Mandatory "Fake Tan, Gelled Hair" Policy
Nevada Banned From Postseason Following Grease Truck Insult
Minnesota Defeats South Carolina In First Meeting
First AP Poll Of The Season Arrives
Rutgers Reenters Polls Despite 1-3 Record

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Player of the Week

Josh George, QB, Nevada
62-0 W Against Louisiana Tech
16-23, 253 yards, 8 carries for 106 yards, 6 total TD

Rankings

Texas Tech - #9 Coaches, #6 Media
Cal - #11 Coaches, #17 Media
Nevada - #17 Coaches, #9 Media
Minnesota - #19 Coaches, #22 Media
Rutgers - #21 Coaches, #19 Media
Marshall - #22 Coaches, #21 Media
South Carolina - #24 Coaches, #29 Media
Michigan State - #26 Coaches, #23 Media

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Highlight of the Week

TBA

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Game of the Week

Texas Tech vs. Oklahoma St.

WEEK FIVE DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY!!!

BigAT

Sorry Kan, but I decided to stick with the league's established policy of advancing when all the games were finished. You weren't online and hadn't asked for an extension or anything.

In addition, I suspect a scoring warning should probably be issued to Nevada for their game last week. 62-0 is pretty out of control given the league's policies on running up the score.

KanZolo

BigAT said:
Sorry Kan, but I decided to stick with the league's established policy of advancing when all the games were finished. You weren't online and hadn't asked for an extension or anything.
We advanced this morning and they were finished for an HOUR. So dick move.

Also the new deadline should be Thursday

Top Bottom