• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty Thread

BigAT

sonic_waiting.gif
Games left update:
sonic_waiting.gif

#9 Texas Tech (Az) vs. #14 Oklahoma State (CPU)
Michigan State (KanZolo) vs. #5 Notre Dame (CPU)

GCQuinton

mik said:
Sorry to hear about your Xbox, commish--that sucks.

Thanks, man. I can still use my GT, but until this investigation's over (however long that's supposed to take) I'm a Silver member. So yeah, it definitely sucks.

GCQuinton said:
Thanks, man. I can still use my GT, but until this investigation's over (however long that's supposed to take) I'm a Silver member. So yeah, it definitely sucks.
How did it go down? Did you notice anything different? Did the Xbox Police knock on your door at 12am?

But seriously can you really not play tonight because you have something to do or are you not playing out of spite from what happened yesterday?

KanZolo

MWS Natural said:
But seriously can you really not play tonight because you have something to do or are you not playing out of spite from what happened yesterday?
Worked 12 hours today, was hanging out with GF and I'm going to bed. One night isn't going to kill you.

KanZolo said:
Worked 12 hours today, was hanging out with GF and I'm going to bed. One night isn't going to kill you.
Never said it was killing me. If you got shit to do handle your business, I thought you were just being an ass. Have a good night :)

BigAT

Big Papa Husker said:
Has Kanzolo played yet?
I don't believe so, although I can't login to the NCAA site to check because all of EA's servers are down right now (can't Madden online even).

BigAT

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Six Games

South Carolina (RoboGCQuinton) vs. Kentucky (CPU)
#6 Texas Tech (Az) vs. Iowa State (CPU)
#21 Rutgers (BigAT) vs. Pitt (CPU)
#16 Nevada (MWS Natural) vs. USU (CPU)
#19 Minnesota (BPH) vs. #3 Ohio St. (CPU)
#21 Marshall (Striker) vs. Tulsa (CPU)
#23 Michigan State (KanZolo) vs. Wisconsin (CPU)

IDLE: #8 Cal (Nightz)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Six Headlines

Minnesota Faces Dreaded Ohio St. Computer - Would You Like To Play A Game?
Marshall's HB Cooper Highest User Controlled Player In Heisman Watch
South Carolina Drops From Polls Following Sim Loss
Angry Michigan St. Team Joonas Back Into Coaches' Poll

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Player of the Week

Luke Brothers, HB, California
63-20 W Against Oregon
28 CAR for 283 yards, 4 TD. 2 REC, 26 yards.

Someone else.

Rankings

Texas Tech - #6 Coaches, #5 Media
Cal - #8 Coaches, #17 Media
Nevada - #16 Coaches, #7 Media
Minnesota - #19 Coaches, #23 Media
Marshall - #21 Coaches, #20 Media
Rutgers - #22 Coaches, #22 Media
Michigan State - #23 Coaches, #13 Media

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Highlight of the Week

TBA

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Game of the Week

Ohio St. vs. Minnesota

WEEK SIX DEADLINE IS FRIDAY!!!

Quite a stark difference between the two polls for some teams.

BigAT

Ugh. Going into the end of the first half and there was a defensive penalty as the clock expired. The game's solution on how to handle this was to roll the clock into the third quarter...and then freeze.

Pretty sure this is the second time this has happened to me. I'll finish up my game tomorrow.

Striker

GCQuinton said:
Ugh. Season's going down the drain.
We play next game. :\

Past two games my HB Cooper's been getting fatigued late in games. He hits yellow by the 4th quarter if I carry him around 20 times. I hope this doesn't continue as I face guys like BPH later.

Also,
sonic_waiting.gif

GCQuinton

Azwethinkweiz said:
This happened last season with Mik. He quit after the season because of it. Stop hounding the man!

The games left updates are just that, to remind everyone who's left. The hounding comes from the same few people who are on here bugging people non-stop after that to play it.

Happened last season with mik, and the season before with storybook.

GCQuinton said:
The games left updates are just that, to remind everyone who's left. The hounding comes from the same few people who are on here bugging people non-stop after that to play it.

Happened last season with mik, and the season before with storybook.

Yes, but we know if we haven't played our games yet. By letting everyone else know, they're just going to harass the guy about it.

GCQuinton

Azwethinkweiz said:
Yes, but we know if we haven't played our games yet. By letting everyone else know, they're just going to harass the guy about it.

Which is why I usually only do it on deadline days as a simple reminder.

Nightz

Awesome, my starting HB sustained a broken elbow. Out for the season. This is what happens when you have 3 byes within the first 6 weeks! No conditioning!

Good thing my backup is rated an 82

Nightz said:
Awesome, my starting HB sustained a broken elbow. Out for the season. This is what happens when you have 3 byes within the first 6 weeks! No conditioning!

Good thing my backup is rated an 82
Every time Josh George goes out with an injury I immediately call timeout and hold my breath praying it's not serious lol. Sorry to hear that though, perhaps it's the game making up for its Pac 10 bias ;)

Top Bottom