• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty Thread

Striker

I should be around tomorrow in the evening hours.

-

I advanced in our Players Leaving week. Randall Cooper, the nation's leading rusher, thought about leaving school, but is returning for his Senior season after taking several days to think about it. Good news because after Cooper, I did not have a back in place to start. It is a much needed appreciation!

Also only five transfers this year. NEV got two, TCU got two, and UL got one. I was hoping a Safety could join my squad, but I wasn't so fortunate. My Safeties will stink next season more than any other season I've had. :(

BigAT

I've got to say that I'm proud of the upstanding young men that come to Rutgers. Not only are they fantastic athletes, they are fantastic people. For the second year in a row, all non-graduating Scarlet Knights reaffirmed their commitments to Rutgers University, without even having to be coaxed into it by their coach.

This stands in stark contrast to other programs across the country who are notorious for the thugs and criminals they've recruited that try to leave the program the second they're given the opportunity. One such player is dubbed simply "Newton 2.0" as a result of being paid twice as much as Cam Newton was to play college football. Readers will remember that an ashamed Newton was stripped of his Heisman Trophy and had his National Championship nullified in 2013, a shameful precursor to his tragic death following a Children's Tylenol overdose in early 2015. College Football experts throughout the country are projecting similar sanctions to eventually catch up to Newton 2.0 and his university.

Another program even went on record that it took them four whole hours to negotiate the monetary value of the bribes that would be required in order to keep their "student athletes" in school for another year.

BigAT said:
I've got to say that I'm proud of the upstanding young men that come to Rutgers. Not only are they fantastic athletes, they are fantastic people. For the second year in a row, all non-graduating Scarlet Knights reaffirmed their commitments to Rutgers University, without even having to be coaxed into it by their coach.

This stands in stark contrast to other programs across the country who are notorious for the thugs and criminals they've recruited that try to leave the program the second they're given the opportunity. One such player is dubbed simply "Newton 2.0" as a result of being paid twice as much as Cam Newton was to play college football. Readers will remember that an ashamed Newton was stripped of his Heisman Trophy and had his National Championship nullified in 2013, a shameful precursor to his tragic death following a Children's Tylenol overdose in early 2015. College Football experts throughout the country are projecting similar sanctions to eventually catch up to Newton 2.0 and his university.

Another program even went on record that it took them four whole hours to negotiate the monetary value of the bribes that would be required in order to keep their "student athletes" in school for another year.
Yeah right, too bad I know waaaay too many Rutgers alums where "proud" is the last word that would be associated with them. :schiano

On a side note....another year of sweet sweet transfers. Reno is the place to be baby!

KanZolo

Rumors have started to swirl in East Lansing about KanZolo's future at MSU. When confronted about the rumors he simply responded "No comment."

When pressed further he retorted "I don't want a shit show like MWS Natural pulled. As of right now I am the coach at MSU. If and when there is a change, you will know"

KanZolo

9vcemd.jpg

ANN ARBOR, MICH-University of Michigan athletic director Dave Brandon announced late Thursday the hiring of KanZolo as the 19th coach in the 131-year history of Michigan football. Zolo arrives in Ann Arbor after spending the past five seasons as a head coach at Michigan State University

"Some may call me a traitor, a lot will probably call me worse. But coaching at Michigan has always been the goal. I would like to thank State for the opportunity to coach there, without them I wouldn't be living my dream." KanZolo said at the presser.

KanZolo continued "I'm ready to return Michigan to greatness. I'm going to honor the traditions here and hopefully return to smash mouth football. Obviously the number one priority is going to be recruiting. We are gonna do what we can in the next five weeks to steal some kids from other schools. Go blue."

Hot off the presser.

Nightz

I'm channeling my inner storybook. EA and it's crappy servers screwed me out of a few hours of recruiting in the first week so I'm going to need the next few weeks to make up for it.

Edit: Done.

GCQuinton

Advanced to Week 3! Deadline's at midnight EST!

And damn people (i.e the usual suspects), chill out. If everyone's ready and I'm around I'll advance. Otherwise go out for a walk or something, relax, and wait!

Well some of us have well paying jobs that allow an exuberant amount of time on the internet. "Taking a walk", would be walking out on my responsibilities , which of course would not be acceptable. Thank you for the advance kind Sir.

GCQuinton

Looks like Nightz and Az are last up. If you two are done and just haven't used all your hours up, just let me know and I'll advance. Otherwise, the deadline's still at midnight.

Striker

Done as well.

Guessing we're looking at the evening hour tomorrow to knock out our cuts, position changes, and punching into the pre-season.

BigAT

Azwethinkweiz said:
Stole a 5* WR from AT but that's all I got in week 4. I got no prospects left.
How the heck did you get him? I figured if I would lose him to anyone, it would be Alabama.

Oh well, I lost him but I did manage to get a 5* CB. #2 recruiting class right now.

BigAT said:
How the heck did you get him? I figured if I would lose him to anyone, it would be Alabama.

Oh well, I lost him but I did manage to get a 5* CB. #2 recruiting class right now.
How and the hell are you guys consistently Top 10? I'm lucky to break #50. :|

Top Bottom