• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty Thread

Big Papa Husker said:
How and the hell are you guys consistently Top 10? I'm lucky to break #50. :|
6* prestige helps tremdnously. This latest off-season recruiting I have no idea because I was no higher than #6 on any board, even after winning the national championship. Seems like a big crap shoot. One year TTU is #1-#3 on all boards, next season it's Rutgers in the off-season. Not sure what dictates these swings in "popularity" but it doesn't seem all that realistic at times.

GCQuinton

Advanced! Cut your players!

Depending on when this gets done, I may have time to make the schedules today. If not, I'll do 'em tomorrow morning.

Nightz

Done. Took a lot longer than I expected because I had to make some tough decisions on who to cut.

Also, looking at my seniors now, my O-line will be horrible after this season. Heck I won't even have an O-line since everyone but my center is a senior lol.

GCQuinton

Striker's last up.

And I didn't notice this until KZ brought it up a few minutes ago to me while he was doing it, but I had to re-cut some of my players since it apparently didn't go through the first time. Those of you that had to cut players should double check that before we advance.

KanZolo

Yea that was weird. I cut 12 players earlier. Went on to fap at my team and there was 6 players back on the roster. Glad I caught it, CPU is shit at cutting

BigAT

Yeah, something is definitely broken. I just went in again and my cuts had been undone. So I did them again, then exited the OD and signed back in just to double check they were saved this time. They were reset, again. I went in and out like two or three more times and each time it reset my cuts. I don't know what the issue is.

GCQuinton

I'll advance to the preseason tonight if Striker finishes, but I'll be doing the schedules tomorrow morning before I head out so remember to knock that out since the season starts right after I finish them!

BigAT

Well, here's hoping the game just cuts my 3 lowest players, as it seems like it's impossible to save cuts right now. For me at least.

KanZolo said:
Yea that was weird. I cut 12 players earlier. Went on to fap at the CPU built and recruited team and there was 6 players back on the roster.
Fixed.

I had problems with my cuts being saved as well.

Any way you can get those schedules out tonight? My girlfriend's grandmother passed away this weekend and we're going out of town for the funeral tomorrow and won't be back until Wednesday. I state this because I know how much you love your 2-day advances, so if you start the season tomorrow your deadline will be Tuesday night.

Striker

Hopefully some of these recruits I'm arching for will come to Mashall. I desperately need some of them, that's for sure.

GCQ, if you haven't done schedules, can you put me against WVU again? Thanks.

Big Papa Husker said:
Is there a 'Josh George' in the recruiting pool this year? ;)

EDIT: Congrats to Nevada for starting #11 this year.
Yes there is. And thanks finally gets a little respect in Reno :)

Done by the way.

GCQuinton

Azwethinkweiz said:
Any way you can get those schedules out tonight? My girlfriend's grandmother passed away this weekend and we're going out of town for the funeral tomorrow and won't be back until Wednesday. I state this because I know how much you love your 2-day advances, so if you start the season tomorrow your deadline will be Tuesday night.

Or I could, you know, just not schedule you a Week 1 game. Based on history, there are gonna be a few human games Week 1 anyway, so it'd likely be a three nighter.

And I don't "love" the two day advances, that's always been what it's always been for all CPU games going back to July. Just like it's always been three for multiple human game weeks. I advance as fast as everyone plays if it's before the deadline, simple as that.

I'm busy tonight, so again I'll be doing the schedules tomorrow.

I am requesting CPU Michigan on my schedule for this year please. As well as a really good last game of the season matchup, really love to build that tension up :)

On a recruiting note, this may be the deepest class I've ever seen.

GCQuinton

2l8x4so.jpg

With the Madden league dead and the other NCAA league quickly approaching that status, the original NeoGAF NCAA Online Dynasty looks to be the last league standing going into its seventh season with eight of the original twelve members still intact.

That said, how long can this baby last?

"At the pace we're going, I honestly don't see an end right now," said commish GCQ. "People are knocking games out, we're advancing just about every night on a good day, everyone's still actively participating in the thread, and KanZolo still doesn't give a shit with a new team so I think we're in a very good place. It'd be crazy if we made it past ten seasons. Has any other league here ever done that?"

A hefty mark to shoot for, for sure.

Without further ado, the Human Game Schedule for Season Seven is as follows:

Cal
South Carolina
Nevada
Rutgers

Marshall
Michigan
Rutgers
Texas Tech

Michigan
Marshall
Nevada
Minnesota

Minnesota
Rutgers
Texas Tech
Michigan

Nevada
Cal
Michigan
South Carolina

Rutgers
Minnesota
Marshall
Cal

South Carolina
Cal
Texas Tech
Nevada

Texas Tech
Minnesota
Marshall
South Carolina

Week One Preview coming up!

GCQuinton

And oh yeah, I couldn't move Az's schedule around at all without sacrificing a human game so the deadline for Week 1 will be Thursday instead of the usual three nighter for majority all human weeks.

GCQuinton said:
And oh yeah, I couldn't move Az's schedule around at all without sacrificing a human game so the deadline for Week 1 will be Thursday instead of the usual three nighter for all human weeks.

Thanks buddy!

BigAT said:
What year is the other franchise on? I haven't popped into that thread in a while.

They just finished the season we finished, however, their league has just dissolved.

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week One Games

South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. #13 Cal (Nightz)
Michigan (KanZolo) vs. #24 Marshall (Striker)
#4 Texas Tech (Az) vs. #9 Notre Dame (CPU)
#7 Rutgers (BigAT) vs. #14 Minnesota (BPH)
#11 Nevada (MWS Natural) vs. #1 Alabama (CPU)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week One Headlines

KanZolo Makes His Michigan Coaching Debut Against Marshall
Defending Champs Nevada Have Huge Season Opener Against Alabama
Texas Tech's Andre Estes Is In The Early Season Heisman Discussion
Can South Carolina Rebound After A Nasty 2015 Season?

Rankings

Texas Tech - #4 Coaches
Rutgers - #7 Coaches
Nevada - #11 Coaches
Cal - #13 Coaches
Minnesota - #14 Coaches
Marshall - #24 Coaches

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Game of the Week

Rutgers vs. Minnesota

WEEK ONE DEADLINE IS THURSDAY!!!

GCQuinton

And just a little bit of advice. We're not advancing till Thursday anyway and we're in Week 1 so I'd suggest those who need to practice with their new teams take advantage of the time and do so instead of trying to quickly knocking it out.

Nightz, that would definitely would apply to me, so tomorrow or Wednesday would be best.

Nightz

GCQuinton said:
And just a little bit of advice. We're not advancing till Thursday anyway and we're in Week 1 so I'd suggest those who need to practice with their new teams take advantage of the time and do so instead of trying to quickly knocking it out.

Nightz, that would definitely would apply to me, so tomorrow or Wednesday would be best.
No prob. I'll be home a little later than usual tomorrow, so if you're not around then we can shoot for Wednesday.

Top Bottom