• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty Thread

GCQuinton

MWS Natural said:
Can you stay on after the advance so we can play our game then?

According to my wonderful little iPhone XBL app he's playing his game now, but I'm out right now and won't be home till around 5 ET anyway so it's not like we're advancing right after he plays.

GCQuinton said:
According to my wonderful little iPhone XBL app he's playing his game now, but I'm out right now and won't be home till around 5 ET anyway so it's not like we're advancing right after he plays.
Ok.

*crosses fingers for auto-advance or advance from web option next year*

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Three Games

South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. Clemson (CPU)
#12 Cal (Nightz) vs. #8 Nevada (MWS Natural)
#1 Texas Tech (Az) vs. Marshall (Striker)
#23 Minnesota (BPH) vs. #19 USC (CPU)

IDLE: Michigan (KanZolo), #6 Rutgers (BigAT)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Three Headlines

Texas Tech Defeats Minnesota 28-20
Cal Faces Nevada In A Critical Non-Conference Matchup
Brian Smith Earns Rutgers's First Player of the Week Honors Of The Season
South Carolina And Clemson Face Off In Early Season Rivalry Game

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Player of the Week

Brian Smith, HB, Rutgers
28-3 W Against Marshall
26 carries for 166 yards, 3 TD

Rankings

Texas Tech - #1 Coaches
Rutgers - #6 Coaches
Nevada - #8 Coaches
Cal - #12 Coaches
Minnesota - #23 Coaches

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Game of the Week

Cal vs. Nevada

WEEK THREE DEADLINE IS TUESDAY!!!

Azwethinkweiz said:
Why don't we have play of the week anymore? My pick 6 against BPH was awesome.
There had to be a magnet under your players uniform. That is the only explanation that I have why the hell that was caught.

---------------------------------------------

MINNESOTA'S LAST SECOND TD PUTS THEM OVER USC

After the horrible 2nd half where USC scored 2TDs in less than a minute following two fumbles on kickoffs, Minnesota took the lead on a Maurice Parks 2yd TD run with 5 seconds left. The previous play was an interesting one, one if it had backfired would have caused riots on the Minnesota campus. With 30 seconds left and 1st and goal on the 1, Coach BPH took a knee... yes a knee. Following the game Coach had this to say, "Well, we had just given up a 70 yard TD pass the previous possession, so with that in the back of my mind, I decided to get the clock running again to make sure that they had the least amount of time possible to have a crazy comeback win." With the clock running down, Maurice Parks snapped it with 10 seconds left and with some open field trailed along the goal line for 5 seconds before scoring what ended up being the winning TD.

GCQuinton

Azwethinkweiz said:
Why don't we have play of the week anymore? My pick 6 against BPH was awesome.

Just got tired of doing it, to be honest. What I may wind up doing is putting together a whole new article with the best plays of the month or something eventually. We'll see.

Nightz said:
GG I guess. I already know I'll get destroyed anytime I play MWS, so I take great joy in plays like this: [URL="http://www.easports.com/dynasty?_user_state=system/luckyassplay[/URL]
Haha nice. I hate that DE, he was single highhandedly responsible for both of your long TD's. After your big TD run I packaged my DT's in and sat his ass on the bench.

I was really trying to open up the passing game but every time I mixed in the run McCloud was taking it to the house lol. My tight end's suck this year but they sure can block their asses off.

7_M_N_001_SnapShot.png
1189400881_1848666396_nevada_8.gif

Nevada Signs Top Athlete in the Nation

Dwayne Harris , the nation’s top high school recruit, committed to Nevada over The University of Alabama and Rutgers this morning. A top offensive prospect from Perry, GA. chose the Wolfpack in part because of his desire to win a national championship.

"I've been a winner all of my life and I want to continue winning in college and onto the NFL. I desire to be more than a player, I want to be an ICON."

Nevada was considered the longtime frontrunner for Harris’ signature. His mother, Quanita, played a key role in the decision.

“My mom initially said she didn’t care, but after spending a weekend with Coach Natural she changed her tune pretty fast,” Harris added. “All I know is she came [back] from her visit to Reno with a big smile on her face. Her opinion sealed my final decision.”

Recruiting services project Harris as WR, RB or even a TE at the next level. "With his ability the sky is the limit, we just may play him at every position on the field", commented the Nevada Coach.

Making waves were Harris' comments about Alabama Coach Nick Saban. "I really don't see the big deal with Nick Saban the dude is 5-5 and has more grease in his hair than the entire cast of Jersey Shore. I'm really not sure why so many recruits go crazy over his program. They get their asses handed to them by Nevada each year and the last time they won a National Championship Justin Beiber was in diapers."

Coach Saban could not be reached for comment but we expect this freshman to make major waves on the field next season in Reno.

Striker

GG AT.

Felt like a minor league team going against the pros.

Glassboy Thomas Blake gets injured for the 4th straight season, but this is the second time for the entire season. I had bigger hopes for him, oh well...

You played me, not AT. But GG. Yeah, I felt like the disparity in talent really showed in our game. I was pissed when you knocked out Estes for the game, but then felt really bad when I saw I took your QB out for the season.

Striker

It happens. He missed the season last year after five or so games, too. Same injury (broken collarbone).

Estes a speedy little bastard, but your OL could open up a hole and keep it steady for a 95-yr old grandma in a wheelchair to go through. My DL/LB's were engulfed.

Desperately need DL/LB attention, and massive safety help.

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Four Games

South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. Mississippi State (CPU)
#17 Cal (Nightz) vs. #6 Rutgers (BigAT)
#25 Michigan (KanZolo) vs. #8 Nevada (MWS Natural)
#1 Texas Tech (Az) vs. Kansas (CPU)
Marshall (Striker) vs. UCF (CPU)

IDLE: #21 Minnesota (BPH)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Four Headlines

Nevada Defeats Cal, Nightz Has Fun Anyway
Thundering Herd Can't Keep Up, Fall To Red Raiders
Texas Tech Begins Big 12 Play Against Kansas
Media Poll Debut Right Around The Corner

Terrence McCloud, HB, Nevada
56-14 W Against Cal
9 carries for 190 yards, 3 TD
25 receiving yards

Rankings

Texas Tech - #1 Coaches
Rutgers - #6 Coaches
Nevada - #8 Coaches
Cal - #17 Coaches
Minnesota - #21 Coaches
Michigan - #25 Coaches

Cal vs. Rutgers

WEEK FOUR DEADLINE IS THURSDAY!!!

BigAT

Nightz said:
GG AT. The only blocking my O-linemen know how to do is to get in my running back's way when he has an open lane.
GG Nightz. Incredibly frustrating start to the game for me, the formula was get into red zone->fumble football. You've got a pretty good running back there, but perhaps not as great an O-line to block for him.

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Five Games

South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. Auburn (CPU)
#21 Cal (Nightz) vs. UCLA (CPU)
Michigan (KanZolo) vs. Wisconsin (CPU)
#1 Texas Tech (Az) vs. #12 Oklahoma (CPU)
#6 Rutgers (BigAT) vs. Pittsburgh (CPU)
#18 Minnesota (BPH) vs. #5 Ohio State (CPU)

IDLE: #7 Nevada (MWS Natural), Marshall (CPU)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Five Headlines

MWS Invites Charlie Sheen To Nevada For Lecture On Winning
Media Poll Not Much Different From Coaches In Week 5 Debut
Andre Estes Falls Out Of Heisman Contention
Open Week Seemingly Comes At Right Time For Marshall

Tyrone Merritt, DT, South Carolina
24-14 W Against Mississippi State
4 tackles, 2 TFL, 2 sacks, FF

Rankings

Texas Tech - #1 Coaches, #1 Media
Rutgers - #6 Coaches, #7 Media
Nevada - #7 Coaches, #4 Media
Minnesota - #18 Coaches, #23 Media
Cal - #17 Coaches, #22 Media

Texas Tech vs. Oklahoma

WEEK FIVE DEADLINE IS THURSDAY!!!

BigAT

Marshall seems to be doing quite well in recruiting this year. At least with the recruits that I'm going after.

Striker

BigAT said:
Marshall seems to be doing quite well in recruiting this year. At least with the recruits that I'm going after.
Yeah, getting that extra prestige star helps a lot.

Only landed two guys so far, 4* WR and 4* DE.

MWS Invites Charlie Sheen To Nevada For Lecture On Bi-Winning
Fixed.

GCQuinton said:
Thursday morning "Games Left" update:
Deadline's tonight!
You should schedule bye weeks after Owl's user games. So if he loses and does his usual retreat back to the forest it won't matter as much ;)

KanZolo

MWS Natural said:
Fixed.

You should schedule bye weeks after Owl's user games. So if he loses and does his usual retreat back to the forest it won't matter as much ;)
or i was out town for 2 days

KanZolo

right after that last post my power went out and somehow blew my wireless router up. So set me to auto until I get a new one (had to get recruiting done on shitty website)

GCQuinton

KanZolo said:
right after that last post my power went out and somehow blew my wireless router up. So set me to auto until I get a new one (had to get recruiting done on shitty website)

Will do. Sorry to hear about that.

Top Bottom