• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty Thread

KanZolo

GCQuinton said:
I'd love to do this LOST style
Only if I can be Locke

Azwethinkweiz said:
Just a heads up. I'm purposely not going to play my game until tomorrow so I can minimize the damage of being away for four days. I believe I have 2 bye weeks after this week so I should be back in time for CCG week.
Or you can play so we can advance tonight and wait until monday for conf. champ games so others can get next week games in sooner.

MWS Natural said:
I was hoping for two more season's after this one but I do love the game and wouldn't mind playing all the way through either.
I was thinking 2 more also.

KanZolo

MWS Natural said:
DAT GRASS.
o7iopi.jpg

GCQuinton

I'll advance when I get home in a few hours. MWS, I'll be around from my usual 5 to 10 EST time period. When are you free to get your insta-win?

GCQuinton said:
I'll advance when I get home in a few hours. MWS, I'll be around from my usual 5 to 10 EST time period. When are you free to get your insta-win?
I will actually be home early today. Perhaps about 7PM depending on traffic, ready for my big upset loss.

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Fourteen Games

South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. #3 Nevada (MWS Natural)
#11 Cal (Nightz) vs. Stanford (CPU)
#4 Michigan (KanZolo) vs. #23 Cincinnati (CPU)
#2 Rutgers (BigAT) vs. #22 Notre Dame (CPU)
#13 Minnesota (BPH) vs. Auburn (CPU)
#19 Marshall (Striker) vs. West Virginia (CPU)

IDLE: #1 Texas Tech (Az)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Fourteen Headlines

Four GAF League Teams Currently Occupy The Top Five
South Carolina Heads To Nevada For Late Season OOC Game
Daryl Brown's Heisman Chances Looking Slim
Nevada Leads GAF League, And Nation In Recruiting, Cal Right Behind Them At #2

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Player of the Week

Nick Holman, MLB, Michigan
27-7 W Against Ohio State
2 tackles, TFL, 2 ATK, sack, FF, FR

Rankings

Texas Tech - #1 Coaches, #1 Media, #1 BCS
Rutgers - #2 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
Nevada - #3 Coaches, #3 Media, #3 BCS
Michigan - #4 Coaches, #4 Media, #4 BCS
Cal - #11 Coaches, #11 Media, #9 BCS
Minnesota - #13 Coaches, #15 Media, #13 BCS
Marshall - #19 Coaches, #20 Media, #18 BCS

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Game of the Week

South Carolina vs. Nevada

WEEK FOURTEEN DEADLINE IS FRIIIIDAAYY FRIIIIDAYYY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRRIIIDAYYYY!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

Nightz said:
Dangit, Michael Jordan didn't sign with my team. :(
Haha man I had been chatting with that dude all season. He didn't have me listed so it took my forever just to get on this board lol.

GCQuinton said:
Just send me an IM when you're ready.
Ok cool, hopefully you won't ignore or respond to me angrily like usual :/

Nightz

MWS Natural said:
Haha man I had been chatting with that dude all season. He didn't have me listed so it took my forever just to get on this board lol.
He was 6'6" too, so I wanted to move him to guard. I wasn't actually planning to use him. I just wanted him for the novelty of saying that I had a 6'6" guard named Michael Jordan on my team lol.

GCQuinton

MWS Natural said:
Ok cool, hopefully you won't ignore or respond to me angrily like usual :/

I make no promises on my levels of anger!!! But in my defense, the majority of those IMs from you are at like midnight or 1 in the morning when I'm asleep. My iPhone's right by my face, so you'd get mad too if it went off with an IM :/.

And judging from the responses from the people who commented on it, two more seasons seems like a good number to set for winding things down. Season 9 finale work for everybody?

GG Commish! Definitely my most fun game of the year. You are MUCH improved since we last played. Still have a little trouble stopping the run but your passing game is looking good with Jay Thompson, if you get a couple more WR's your offense will very hard to stop.

GCQuinton

MWS Natural said:
GG Commish! Definitely my most fun game of the year. You are MUCH improved since we last played. Still have a little trouble stopping the run but your passing game is looking good with Jay Thompson, if you get a couple more WR's your offense will very hard to stop.

GG, man. Based on our last game, I pretty much scrapped the thought trying to run on you and went almost exclusively to the passing game. Still had a few drops and fumbles (aka when Jay Thompson got rocked and you returned it for that TD) that I just hated though.

GCQuinton said:
GG, man. Based on our last game, I pretty much scrapped the thought trying to run on you and went almost exclusively to the passing game. Still had a few drops and fumbles (aka when Jay Thompson got rocked and you returned it for that TD) that I just hated though.
Yeah but those were easily offset by my two wide open TD drops and 94yard kickoff return that got called back lol. Good ish with the passing game, Jay Thompson is very accurate. I wish we played next year when my top secondary guys come off of Redshirt. :)

BigAT and Nightz up, small chance we can advance tonight!

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Fifteen Games

#2 Rutgers (BigAT) vs. Penn State (CPU

IDLE: Everybody else! Do your recruiting!

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Fifteen Headlines

Nevada Easily Handles South Carolina 56-21
League Advances In Less Than A Day
Rutgers Has The Stage To Themselves This Week As They Face Penn State
Commish: Expect Major League Announcement Soon

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Player of the Week

Chad Fowlkes, QB, Nevada
56-21 W Against South Carolina
14-20 for 277 yards, 5 TD

Rankings

Cal - #11 Coaches, #11 Media, #10 BCS
Minnesota - #13 Coaches, #14 Media, #13 BCS
Marshall - #17 Coaches, #17 Media, #16 BCS

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Game of the Week

Rutgers vs. Penn State

WEEK FIFTEEN DEADLINE IS SUNDAY!

GCQuinton

BigAT said:
Sorry, the above was a joke. I actually just finished my game.

I thought so, but either way the next week's deadline will likely be Monday since Az won't be around until then for conference championship week. I'll advance at 6 EST tonight so everyone has time to get to recruiting.

KanZolo

GCQuinton said:
I thought so, but either way the next week's deadline will likely be Monday since Az won't be around until then for conference championship week. I'll advance at 6 EST tonight so everyone has time to get to recruiting.
except those who get off work late.
EDIT: He didn't vance yet, what a guy!

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Conference Championship Week Games

SEC Championship: South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. #9 Alabama (CPU)
Big 12 Championship: #1 Texas Tech (Az) vs. #18 Nebraska (CPU)
Conference USA Championship: #17 Marshall (Striker) vs. #22 Houston (CPU)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Conference Championship Week Headlines

Commish: "Fastest. Advance. Ever."
South Carolina Prepares For First Post-mik SEC Championship Game Appearance
Marshall And Houston Meet Again For Conference USA Supremacy
MWS, Nevada Put On Their Nebraska Hats To Cheer On The Huskers

Rankings

Cal - #11 Coaches, #11 Media, #10 BCS
Minnesota - #13 Coaches, #14 Media, #13 BCS
Marshall - #17 Coaches, #17 Media, #16 BCS

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK DEADLINE IS MONDAY!

Lonestar said:
Man, I loved those X2 calls. This is the type of picture to go in the "Fuck Yeah" topic :D
OH yeah, especially when you are neck and neck with another user for a guy. I noticed that at that some parts of the season you have a much higher chance at a X2 than others. I don't think it's totally random.

MWS Natural said:
OH yeah, especially when you are neck and neck with another user for a guy. I noticed that at that some parts of the season you have a much higher chance at a X2 than others. I don't think it's totally random.
I had ONE x2 all season and it was on a 3-star guy. Too bad it wasn't on Bo Jean.

Big Papa Husker said:
I had ONE x2 all season and it was on a 3-star guy. Too bad it wasn't on Bo Jean.
Heh. Word on the street is that Bo Jean just must beat out all of the QB incumbents for the starting QB job as a true freshman. He has "Natural" written all over him.

Top Bottom