• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty Thread

Nightz said:
I'm ready to go, waiting for the owl to respond to my PM or sign on. Does he have AIM?
Think about your question for a second. How the hell is this supposed to work??

6a010535647bf3970b0120a64e7f3a970b-800wi

GCQuinton

MWS, Striker, BPH, have already chimed in but is everyone else free to knock out the offseason sometime tomorrow (around 6-8 EST-ish)?

Rose Bowl's being played now, so I'll advance to Players Leaving before the night's over.

And Az are you hanging around or no?

GCQuinton

Advanced to Players Leaving. Take care of it!

And people, stop bombarding me with IMs like I haven't been running online dynasties for the last three years now and don't know what I'm doing. If we're stuck on a certain week right after advancing, it's because there's a time limit hold between advancing weeks and I have to wait 10 minutes. Just wait, I'll let you know like always!

Waiting for responses from AZ and Nightz regarding offseason stuff.

Nightz

KanZolo said:
gg, some bad drops for you that's for sure
Yeah my receivers weren't clutch at all. Drops by open guys, once in the endzone and once on a crucial 4th down. GG.

GCQuinton said:
Waiting for responses from AZ and Nightz regarding offseason stuff.
Well I don't get home until 5 PST tomorrow, and I have somewhere to go at 6:30. I'll be home late on Friday as well. Weekend might be better for me, but we have some wedding planning to do, so I'm not sure when I'll be free.

Seeing as I'm in the minority as the only guy on the west coast, I'll be ok with whatever works with everyone else's schedule. If I happen to not be around, I'm cool with letting the CPU handle everything.

BigAT

MWS Natural said:
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!

Don't call it a comeback
Hey, I got this as well! It may have taken 3 hours, but there will be another year of Brian Smith. Did Estes bolt for the pros?

GCQuinton

Nightz and the Owl won't be around and I haven't heard from Az, so we're stretching it out over the weekend. The deadline to take care of your players leaving is 6 EST and I'll figure out the schedule for the other stuff from there.

Sorry, I'll be around all weekend. I'll be available from like 6-9 tonight but it doesn't really matter since we're stretching it anyway. Let me see who's trying to bolt.

edit: Estes and a RS SO DT both tried to leave but I convinced them to stay.

GCQuinton

Azwethinkweiz said:
Sorry, I'll be around all weekend. I'll be available from like 6-9 tonight but it doesn't really matter since we're stretching it anyway. Let me see who's trying to bolt.

edit: Estes and a RS SO DT both tried to leave but I convinced them to stay.

Everybody set their Ready to Advance marker except for you, so I took the above as confirmation you did it.

That said, we're officially in recruiting! Week 1 Deadline is 7 EST tonight! Week 2's will be at midnight EST so get to it!

Striker said:
Done with my week.

Kind of anxious about my defense this season. Will be a bit different in terms of personnel.
Congrats on your All-American selection last year, I know you were worried about how your secondary would play.

My defense had a (planned) down year last year starting with so many young guys upfront and former starters that I redshirted. This year I'm losing a good portion of my secondary but the guys I redshirted were better than the ones that I am losing anyways. It's still too early but depending on how the incoming freshmen look this may be my best team to date. Offensively everyone is coming back but everyone knows defense wins championships.

Nightz

Gah, I keep forgetting not to schedule a visit when recruiting on the website. Lost an hour and that probably cost me a recruit.

Nightz

GCQuinton said:
Everybody seems to be on now except for Az. You guys who said otherwise are sure you can't knock it out tonight?
If we can finish in an hour, sure. Again, if everyone agrees to do it tonight and I have to leave later, I'm ok with the CPU taking over.

Done with week 2 BTW.

KanZolo

GCQuinton said:
Everybody seems to be on now except for Az. You guys who said otherwise are sure you can't knock it out tonight?
Im supposed to be out doing stuff, which I am about to leave for. Figured I'd knock out 2nd week. depending how errands go, and how late people want to stay up, I could do it all tonight

Off-season recruiting is the only thing that sucks dragging out because the last 2-3 weeks of it is shite. I don't care dragging the other things out.

MWS Natural said:
Off-season recruiting is the only thing that sucks dragging out because the last 2-3 weeks of it is shite. I don't care dragging the other things out.
I'll be around all night, so I'm up for doing it all tonight.

GCQuinton

As stated above, the deadline for Week 2 is tomorrow at noon EST. Seeing everyone but Az on made me think we had a shot at knocking it out tonight, but he never got on so it's back to the planned deadline.

GCQuinton said:
As stated above, the deadline for Week 2 is tomorrow at noon EST. Seeing everyone but Az on made me think we had a shot at knocking it out tonight, but he never got on so it's back to the planned deadline.

oops. My bad. I finished it hours ago. I did it online.

Striker

Will do mine shortly. I only have 5 spots left for recruiting, anyhow.

Also I'm free to knock this junk out entirely today or later this evening.

Nightz

Done with week 4. I'm just hoping some of these 4* guards and tackles that I recruited are decent enough to start. My entire O-line with the exception of my center graduated this year lol.

Top Bottom