• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty Thread

GCQuinton

This wasn't a one-nighter anyway so I hope you guys aren't staying up for this. Doesn't look like KZ is getting on so I'll just set a deadline for noon EST tomorrow for him to do it. After that I advance to Week 2.

GCQuinton said:
This wasn't a one-nighter anyway so I hope you guys aren't staying up for this. Doesn't look like KZ is getting on so I'll just set a deadline for noon EST tomorrow for him to do it. After that I advance to Week 2.
Oh, I thought we were going to do it in a night. If you advance to Week 2 tomorrow at noon, Can you wait to advance to Week 3 until 6PM central? I just don't want to lose out on a week of visits because the website crashes if you try to set an invite on the current week.

GCQuinton said:
For the hundreth time folks, commishes can't set RTA this year. I usually knock my stuff out when I advance.
I was just letting people who aren't on their consoles to know who was left. I said "not set to advance" because Natural said he was done, but it wasn't showing he was in game.

I'm done for the remainder of the off-season.

Edit:
Big Papa Husker said:
espn.go.com said:
Like the wishbone? How about taking all of the wishbone plays from every team and put them all in one offense. You can go in and select entire formations or individual plays, building your playbook exactly how you want, and then customize the layout in the play-call screen so you can easily sort through the plays during a game, putting all of your play-action passes together or all of your wildcat runs together, making for a pretty awesome user/coaching experience.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVpPR1pyfkA

Striker

I'll hop on shortly, just woke up from a nap. There's one C that I might try to land, but I doubt it. CB University, aka Rutgers, seem to be getting that 4* CB that came in late. Bastard! ;)

Nightz said:
All four guys that I was targeting committed, so I won't need to do any recruiting for weeks 4 and 5.
I'm shocked I got that CB that you and I were battling for. Brian Gordon, 3* JUCO. I thought you had him wrapped up. Kind of good because my CB's will be ass this year.

BigAT

Striker said:
I'll hop on shortly, just woke up from a nap. There's one C that I might try to land, but I doubt it. CB University, aka Rutgers, seem to be getting that 4* CB that came in late. Bastard! ;)

I'm shocked I got that CB that you and I were battling for. Brian Gordon, 3* JUCO. I thought you had him wrapped up. Kind of good because my CB's will be ass this year.
I did get that CB, but I needed him! I needed two CBs for next year, and that was just to fill out the requirement.

Nightz

Striker said:
Honestly I didn't go after him at all. Since I only had a few scholarships left, I just went after 4* guys who had me as their top school. Enjoy your CB!

Nightz said:
Honestly I didn't go after him at all. Since I only had a few scholarships left, I just went after 4* guys who had me as their top school. Enjoy your CB!
Thanks a lot. I was going after 3 of them. All were needs for me. :(

GCQuinton

Looks like the Owl's the last up. You have an hour!

And for those who haven't given an answer to it (Striker and KZ I think), you guys cool with skipping Week 5?

Striker

I'm cool skipping it. I offered two visits for a HB and C for Week 4 so if they accept they're in, if not they were not likely to come anyway.

Big Papa Husker said:
I'd wanna do week 5 if possible. You could advance recruiting at 7PM EST... that should give me enough time to get home and do it.
Just do it from the web, I know you aren't going to schedule any visits in the final week..

Done. Oh.. and how and the HELL do I go from a soft commit + visit with 60 minutes to 3rd place and losing the guy? I smell some $EC recruiting going on here!

KanZolo

MWS Natural said:
Ugh..11pm?? You know Owl is going to wait until 11:01 now >_>
I'll be waiting to 11:01 and 30 secs cuz of that comment....

Just a heads up, moving this weekend. NOt sure when I'll be able to get internet so give me byesor something first couple games

GCQuinton

An elite QB surrounded by a sub-par team. A HB (Marshall Rodriguez) that came in highly touted, failed to meet expectations and is FINALLY starting his redshirt senior season. Surprised Jay Thompson didn't just jump ship.

This last season's gonna be interesting.

Top Bottom