• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

GCQuinton

I'd guess...

autopilot.jpg

...but judging by his last post, I don't know myself. Nightz?

Done!

625500_display_image.jpg

AND I WON THE AXE!! Wisconsin's defense kept them in the game until the 4th quarter when they muffed a punt return. Gotta love that their 1st string QB was out and I knocked their 2nd stringer out in the 3rd quarter. :)

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Eleven Games

Army (GCQ) vs Rutgers (BigAT)
#10 Arizona State vs Washington State
Colorado (MrCWS) vs Arizona
Oregon State (mik) vs Cal (Auto Nightz)
Ole Miss (Auto KanZolo) vs Notre Dame
Miss State (storybook77) vs #4 Alabama
#15 Northern Illinois (TheCrow) vs Bowling Green
Pitt (Striker) vs Louisville
Minnesota (BPH) vs Wisconsin
#21 Kentucky (Ramirez) vs Vanderbilt

Week Eleven Headlines

Commish: " Nightly Web Advance, Morning Weekly Preview Could Become The Norm"
Auto Pilot Engage! With The Owl AWOL, Will Nightz Let The CPU Run His Ship, Too?
Army Prepares For Natural Disaster Against Rutgers
Award Semifinalists For 2011 Season Announced

Player of the Week

Jeremy Deering, HB, Rutgers
39-15 W Against USF
30 carries, 153 yards, 3 TD

Ranked Teams

Arizona State - #10 Coaches, #10 Media, #9 BCS
Northern Illinois - #15 Coaches, #18 Media, #16 BCS
Kentucky - #21 Coaches, #14 Media, #15 BCS

Game of the Week

Oregon State vs Cal

WEEK ELEVEN DEADLINE IS MONDAY!

Nightz

Sorry, guess my last post wasn't clear. I'm still in the middle of two weeks of training in LA, but I'm home just for today to do laundry and stuff. So...I'll have a new 360 in a couple of hours and I'll have a little bit of time today to play.

mik, are you available at any time today? The earlier the better for me as I have some stuff to do in the late afternoon/evening. I should be back with a new 360 around 10:30 am PST and have it set up by like 11.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Hmm, I have some things going on early this afternoon, but let me see if I can rearrange so that we can play around noon pacific.

Nightz

Alright. If you can't, no biggie...I'll just put myself on auto-pilot. My season's done with the three straight CPU losses anyway.

New 360's ready to go!

BigAT

GG GCQ. The talent differences in our squads really showed up and made the game pretty unfair. Not only was my O-line bowling your D a lot, my RB was bouncing off your tacklers.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Hell of a game, Nightz. It produced some of my favorite highlights I've ever seen in the game, as well:

http://is.gd/qPrG0r

The first one of your WR shucking the bump and you hitting him on the streak is such a great looking play.

On the winning TD, I got lucky that my TE (who I WANTED to throw to on that one) got a block that sealed the middle for me to get to the endzone. Good stuff.

Nightz

Alright, I'm off for LA. I'll be back late Friday night/early Saturday morning. I'll be doing my recruiting from the web during the week.

GCQuinton

Nightz said:
Alright, I'm off for LA. I'll be back late Friday night/early Saturday morning. I'll be doing my recruiting from the web during the week.
You SuperSimming your games too or no? If not just put yourself on Auto Pilot.

Nightz

GCQuinton said:
You SuperSimming your games too or no? If not just put yourself on Auto Pilot.
Nah, the 7 day trial expires tomorrow and it left a bad taste in my mouth so I don't want to pay for it. I'm on auto pilot now.

MrCWS83

I about left a post of profanity this morning. I got burned by the CPU turning it on in the 4th qtr to beat me. And I'm sick of clearly pressing the button to pass and not get it off before being sacked, clearly pressing the button well before being sacked. Not saying it should result in a completed pass but a batted down pass or an errant incomplete pass. My feelings for the game today...a big F U to this game

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Twelve Games

Army (GCQ) vs USF
#8 Arizona State vs Arizona 
Colorado (MrCWS) vs UCLA
#25 Rutgers vs Cincinnati
Oregon State (mik) vs Washington 
Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #23 LSU
Miss State (storybook77) vs Arkansas
#12 Northern Illinois (TheCrow) vs Ball State
#20 Minnesota (BPH) vs Northwestern
#18 Kentucky (Ramirez) vs Georgia
Cal (Auto Nightz) vs #14 Stanford

IDLE: Pitt (Striker)

Week Twelve Headlines

It Begins: Rutgers Joins The Top 25
Minnesota Walks Away With The Golden Axe After Beating Wisconsin 
How High Can Northern Illinois Go?
The Owl Comes Off Auto Pilot, Nightz Goes On It

Player of the Week

Cameron Marshall, HB, Arizona State
38-9 W Against Washington State
31 carries for 144 yards, 3 TDs
4 receptions, 43 yards

Ranked Teams

Arizona State - #8 Coaches, #9 Media, #8 BCS
Northern Illinois - #12 Coaches, #14 Media, #12 BCS
Kentucky - #18 Coaches, #13 Media, #14 BCS
Minnesota - #20 Coaches, #18 Media, #19 BCS
Rutgers - #25 Coaches, #24 BCS

Game of the Week

Ole Miss vs LSU

WEEK TWELVE DEADLINE IS TUESDAY!

BigAT

It Begins: Rutgers Joins The Top 25
Nice!

It's a very important recruiting week for me, I think I have like 10 prospects visiting. I can't wait for the next advance to see how many commits I get.

Its starting to look like we have our teams on track! Lets see if I can repeat last years league and win the Big Ten Championship in year 1.... ;D

Edit: I will play my game when I get home.

mik

mik is unbeatable
If I can work my way into a rematch with ASU in the PAC-12 championship, I'll be a happy camper.

Striker

BigAT said:
Nice!

It's a very important recruiting week for me, I think I have like 10 prospects visiting. I can't wait for the next advance to see how many commits I get.
You took Harvey. :(

Ramirez

Got my game/recruiting done, looked like 5/12 were ready at that time. :p I totally forgot to recruit a punter and mine is a senior, I've been scrambling to get one here these past two weeks, isn't looking good. My Kicker is a JR and has just one less kicking power, I just hope he doesn't get hurt, otherwise I'm going to be massively boned.

BigAT

Ramirez said:
Got my game/recruiting done, looked like 5/12 were ready at that time. :p I totally forgot to recruit a punter and mine is a senior, I've been scrambling to get one here these past two weeks, isn't looking good. My Kicker is a JR and has just one less kicking power, I just hope he doesn't get hurt, otherwise I'm going to be massively boned.
I don't think I've seen a kicker or punter ever get hurt in this or Madden. I don't think it's possible.

Done.

BigAT said:
I don't think I've seen a kicker or punter ever get hurt in this or Madden. I don't think it's possible.
I think I injured a kicker when I did a late hit on a FG, but I think it was on the PS2 version.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Well, I played mine but the game froze as it was going back to the dynasty screen and I don't see the result on the web site--so I may need to play it again tomorrow night.

MrCWS83

Whew got the W and secured a bowl game. Looking like I'm destined for the Gildan New Mexico Bowl currently. I must say the trophy for that game is kinda tight
ncf_u_byu_cougars_b1_576.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
mik said:
Well, I played mine but the game froze as it was going back to the dynasty screen and I don't see the result on the web site--so I may need to play it again tomorrow night.

Mik forgot his pro combats

MrCWS83

Ramirez said:
Looks like a nice flower pot.
Haha yeah it's basically just that, a native american clay pot. It's cool each year they fire one up and paint the respective teams on it. My favorite bowl trophy is the Orange Bowl

mik

mik is unbeatable
LukeSmith said:
What does that mean? Does using the alternate uniforms cause problems? Because I did indeed wear the Pro Combat unis. But I'm certain I've done so before.

TheCrow

mik said:
What does that mean? Does using the alternate uniforms cause problems? Because I did indeed wear the Pro Combat unis. But I'm certain I've done so before.
Let's say you're in danger of losing to the cpu (like livewire) but you happen to notice your team isn't wearing their pro combats. Well then it's okay to restart the game. Pheenix invented this advanced NCAA 12 tactic in the other league.

mik

mik is unbeatable
LOL, nice.

I won 24-6. I'll probably lose when I replay it tonight. Because EA loves to fuck me dead.

Top Bottom