• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

Ramirez

KanZolo said:
As you noticed this league has less posting than The Other League. Mostly due to the personalties involved (ie. not as much shit talking). This bothers some but we played more games in the end.

This was the only reason I asked about not posting much, first time playing with 80% of you, I didn't need the comment, just an answer.

No need to make something out of nothing really.

mik

mik is unbeatable
HYPE

91379598_display_image.jpg

KanZolo said:
As you noticed this league has less posting than The Other League. Mostly due to the personalties involved (ie. not as much shit talking). This bothers some but we played more games in the end.
Damn right... 9 seasons of fun... of Natural owning everyone in the league. I choked away a win year 1 against him and lost in OT. It's just not the same with Natural posting NeoGAF News Network and (DECISION 20xx) updates in the thread... :(

GCQuinton

Big Papa Husker said:
Damn right... 9 seasons of fun... of Natural owning everyone in the league. I choked away a win year 1 against him and lost in OT. It's just not the same with Natural posting NeoGAF News Network and (DECISION 20xx) updates in the thread... :(

You guys didn't really get crazy with the news updates until later in the dynasty. It'll happen again, trust me.

And yeah, Ram, we have our flurries of controversy/rage/user-catch debate madness, but we're generally more quiet than the other guys (the rest of Madden GAF). And really, it's only about nine or ten of the same guys making all the noise over there most of the time.

KanZolo

GCQuinton said:
You guys didn't really get crazy with the news updates until later in the dynasty. It'll happen again, trust me.

And yeah, Ram, we have our flurries of controversy/rage/user-catch debate madness, but we're generally more quiet than the other guys (the rest of Madden GAF). And really, it's only about nine or ten of the same guys making all the noise over there most of the time.
EVERYONE ELSE WAS DOING IT

MrCWS83

KanZolo said:
I had a ham/salami sandwich with honey mustard on whole wheat bread. I also had a granny smith apple, some strawberries, and cherry yogurt. Thanks for your interest!
Very healthy sounding

Ramirez

Well, at least there's only 2 games in the final week, should be able to advance to the post season tomorrow night if we're lucky. :p

GCQuinton

Ramirez said:
Well, at least there's only 2 games in the final week, should be able to advance to the post season tomorrow night if we're lucky. :p

...yeah, we're not gonna be lucky. Playing my game on Friday afternoon at the earliest.

GCQuinton

BigAT said:
Is the plan to wait for the patch to get released if we hit that point before it's out?

According to the post with the update details, we can do everything up to Training Results in the off-season and be okay when the patch hits. Whenever we hit that point, if you guys wanna hold off on advancing until it's out I'm cool with that.

MrCWS83

No posts all day? Don't mind if I do.
Fellow Pac 12 members, want to figure out a neutral site for the championship game or play it at the best record as is? The Fiesta bowl or Las Vegas sites would be cool with me.
Nightz obviously won't be responding anytime soon

mik

mik is unbeatable
I don't really care where it's played, honestly. I think we turn off HFA for championship games and bowls anyway, so having it at the stadium of the school with the best record is fine and dandy.

KanZolo

GCQuinton said:
I have a feeling that game ain't getting played tonight. Maybe I'm wrong though!
he couldnt play last night, i cant go tonight, he can't play tomorrow. sim it or whatever

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Fourteen Games

Army (GCQ) vs Navy
#21 Pitt (Striker) vs Syracuse

IDLE: Everybody else! Do your recruiting!

Week Fourteen Headlines

Coach GCQ: Army-Navy Game "As Good As It Gets"
Two Games Headline Light Week 14
Ole Miss Tops Miss State In Simmed Game
Pitt Joins Top 25 After Beating West Virginia In OT

Player of the Week

Chas Aleckxih, DT, Pitt
26-23 W Against West Virginia
5 tackles, 5 TFL, 4 sacks

Ranked Teams

Arizona State - #7 Coaches, #6 Media, #6 BCS
Northern Illinois - #10 Coaches, #10 Media, #10 BCS
Kentucky - #16 Coaches, #15 Media, #15 BCS
Minnesota - #18 Coaches, #18 Media, #18 BCS
Rutgers - #20 Coaches, #20 Media, #20 BCS
Pittsburgh - #21 Coaches, #22 Media, #21 BCS
Oregon State - #24 Coaches, #25 Media, #23 BCS

Game of the Week

Army vs Navy

WEEK FOURTEEN DEADLINE IS SATURDAY!

GCQuinton

storybook77 said:
The nocturnal creature is tired..... AT NIGHT! Irony!
People are lucky to get me in a game after 10:30-11 EST so I can relate. Aside from advancing this, I'm usually winding it down for the day around then.

GCQuinton said:
People are lucky to get me in a game after 10:30-11 EST so I can relate. Aside from advancing this, I'm usually winding it down for the day around then.
I know. Just giving him shit. He came up with the 11 time, I could've gone earlier. It's not like this game meant a whole lot in the scheme of things. I'll play him next season if I'm not too tired.

KanZolo

I hadn't seen my fiancee since monday so I knew the only way I could play if it was later after she went to sleep. But I was falling asleep before her so there was no way I could play.

Yeah, we can play next season if your wife doesn't get her masters on that day or something.

KanZolo said:
I hadn't seen my fiancee since monday so I knew the only way I could play if it was later after she went to sleep. But I was falling asleep before her so there was no way I could play.

Yeah, we can play next season if your wife doesn't get her masters on that day or something.

I won't have to worry about her getting a masters for a couple of years so I think we'll get in a few games before then. ;)

Ramirez

I played a exhibition game against Alabama in the SEC Championship, and was down 21-0 in the 1st quarter, not looking forward to this. :p

GCQuinton

Smokey said:
I am patiently awaiting in the wings. LET ME IN Q

I don't know, man. This looking like the first time we'll have everybody back for Season 2 (for this league, at least). You're still on the list, though!

And I'm playing my game in the next hour or so. Be patient, folks!

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Conference Championship Week Games

SEC Championship: #16 Kentucky (Ramirez) vs #3 Alabama
PAC 12 Championship: #24 Oregon State (mik) vs #6 Arizona State (Az)
Big 10 Championship: #18 Minnesota (BPH) vs #11 Wisconsin
MAC Championship: #10 Northern Illinois (TheCrow) vs Miami of Ohio

Conference Championship Week Headlines

GCQ, Army Defeat Navy To Put A Good Cap On Bad Season
Conference Championship Games A Plenty Make Their Debut
Where Is Your Team Projected This Bowl Season?
Cal Maintains Seasonlong Grip On Recruiting Title

Player of the Week

Malcolm Brown, HB, Army
31-14 W Against Navy
23 carries for 278 yards, 2 TD

Ranked Teams

Arizona State - #6 Coaches, #5 Media, #5 BCS
Northern Illinois - #10 Coaches, #10 Media, #10 BCS
Kentucky - #16 Coaches, #15 Media, #15 BCS
Minnesota - #18 Coaches, #18 Media, #18 BCS
Rutgers - #20 Coaches, #20 Media, #20 BCS
Pittsburgh - #21 Coaches, #22 Media, #21 BCS
Oregon State - #24 Coaches, #25 Media, #23 BCS

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK DEADLINE IS MONDAY!

MrCWS83

Found a bug with the Big Ten schedule. Wisconsin played 9 conference games, the current Big Ten schedule is only 8 conference games. OSU beat them but since Wisconsin had an extra game and won it, they get to play BPH instead. Doesn't matter but scheduling bugs bother me

Done!
I won the Big Ten Championship in Double OT 48-45! WOO!

gophers.jpg

Minnesota Defender holds ball in the air after recovering a Wisconsin fumble in double OT.
The fumble recovery led to a FG to win the game 48-45.

Top Bottom