• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

Nightz

Big Papa Husker said:
Good game. Your RB is a speedy little shit. I can forsee your opponents having a really tough time stopping him... I know I did. Good luck the rest of the way.
GG man. Yeah I was definitely surprised by how fast he was lol. This was actually my first time playing with the team so I have some adjusting to do to the horrible lines and mediocre QB.

GCQuinton

MrCWS83 said:
So down to 2 CPU games. Deadline still going to be Wednesday?

Nope. New deadline's tomorrow (see the rules in the OP)! If the games aren't played or are being played by 11 PM ET I advance!

Striker

Finished my game vs. Maryland. Shut out 21-0. Not sure how my run game will continue to be the rest of the way. No real prominent back anywhere. Running back by committee!

If we advance, Kanzolo, what's your availability like today?

Didn't realize this season was underway, will get mine in tonight! Had to kill some shit in Battlefield 3 last night after playing FMT in Madden.

MrCWS83

CWS Alert
West Virginia "has been told by the Big 12 it will be accepted into the conference." via ESPN
Sorry AT your Big East is slowly becoming Conference USA/MWC. Good luck hanging in there

BigAT

MrCWS83 said:
CWS Alert
West Virginia "has been told by the Big 12 it will be accepted into the conference." via ESPN
Sorry AT your Big East is slowly becoming Conference USA/MWC. Good luck hanging in there
tumblr_l9xzj0pGCH1qztjn5o1_500.jpg

Stop! Stop! It's already dead.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Two Games

Army (GCQ) vs #12 Rutgers (BigAT)
#9 Arizona State (Az) vs #22 Minnesota (BPH)
Colorado (MrCWS) vs Kansas State
Cal (FMT) vs Boise State
Miss State (storybook) vs FIU (Nightz)
#20 Oregon State (mik) vs BYU
#25 Pitt (Striker) vs #7 Ole Miss (KanZolo)

Week Two Headlines

Army Begins Their Four Game Gauntlet Against National Champ Rutgers
Minnesota Holds Off A Scrappy FIU Squad 31-21
League's Running Backs Off To A Great Start
Can Lamonte Edwards Take Home The Heisman This Year?

Player of the Week

Chris Jennings, HB, Army
31-10 W Against Central Michigan
30 carries for 226 yards, 3 TD

Rankings

Ole Miss - #7 Coaches
Arizona State - #9 Coaches
Rutgers - #12 Coaches
Oregon State - #20 Coaches
Minnesota - #22 Coaches
Pittsburgh - #25 Coaches

Game of the Week

Arizona State vs Minnesota

WEEK TWO DEADLINE IS THURSDAY!

BigAT

GG GCQ. Apparently NCAA is not immune to the Madden rain infestation. A huge TD run by Savon Huggins early on setup a play action pass play for me that worked perfectly, JT Tartacoff was wide open downfield for an easy TD.

GCQuinton

BigAT said:
GG GCQ. Apparently NCAA is not immune to the Madden rain infestation. A huge TD run by Savon Huggins early on setup a play action pass play for me that worked perfectly, JT Tartacoff was wide open downfield for an easy TD.
GG man. No real surprises (except my TD for me!), everything in that one went as expected. Now we dust ourselves off and get ready for Minnesota.

finished my game. damn it is tough going back and forth between this and madden. beyond the controls, the games just play so differently! i need to re-think my offensive game plan here because i'm just throwing too many picks!

Big Papa Husker said:
I am at work until 6:30 EST and I'm not available to start that late - early morning at work tomorrow.

Alright. Let me figure out my availability for tomorrow and we can try to reschedule for then.

MrCWS83

When will the madness end?
#Louisville holdup West Virginia Big 12 expansion/Missouri subtraction SEC expansion, Big East collapse, MWC/CUSA merger
I've got a headache!!!
Exploding+Head+Syndrome.jpg

Nightz said:
GG. I'll be lucky to win a game with this team. Receivers can't catch anything.

Yea, game would've been over even quicker had my receivers not dropped a few themselves. Nothing like reading the coverage perfectly, throwing a perfect deep ball, and dropped. :\

At least I have my run game!

GCQuinton

Games Left Update:

#9 Arizona State (Az) vs #22 Minnesota (BPH)
#20 Oregon State (mik) vs BYU
#25 Pitt (Striker) vs #7 Ole Miss (KanZolo)

Deadline's tonight! If they aren't played, planned, or are being played by 11 ET I advance!

Top Bottom