• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

Striker

Done with Week 4.

May get two TE's, and I had thought initially I was not getting any. God damn the TE class was sparse. Won't get a Center although I never have luck landing those. :\

Nightz

Do we have an option of changing our playbooks once the season starts? I picked offensive and defensive playbooks when I created my coach, but I'm thinking about switching and it's not letting me right now.

BigAT

Do we have an option of changing our playbooks once the season starts? I picked offensive and defensive playbooks when I created my coach, but I'm thinking about switching and it's not letting me right now.

I'm pretty sure you can at any time by going to Gameplan.

Nightz

I'm pretty sure you can at any time by going to Gameplan.

I'm trying it right now under Coach Philosophy and everything's grayed out. I'll see if I can change it once the season starts.

GCQ, if possible, would you mind scheduling a couple of CPU games at the beginning of the season for me? I'd like to get a feel for my team before facing any human opponents.

GCQuinton

Early advance to Week 5 since it looks like everyone knocked it out! Deadlines at 8 PM ET! And Army lands another 4 star recruit at CB!

After that the deadline for position changes will be 11 PM ET, so be sure to get to it!

GCQ, if possible, would you mind scheduling a couple of CPU games at the beginning of the season for me? I'd like to get a feel for my team before facing any human opponents.

You'll probably have some wiggle room being an independent, but I can't promise anything. It's hard enough trying to schedule everybody's games, so I fit them in where I can. Speaking from personal experience, it really doesn't matter since that's what the practice mode is for anyways. Starting off 1-4 after going through Az, AT, BPH, and The Owl last season was no walk in the park but we managed to turn it around in the other games.

Early advance to Week 5 since it looks like everyone knocked it out! Deadlines at 8 PM ET! And Army lands another 4 star recruit at CB!

After that the deadline for position changes will be 11 PM ET, so be sure to get to it!

position changes? We assign the recruits to their positions? I'm getting off work at about 11. Can you bump it a bit.

Striker

position changes? We assign the recruits to their positions? I'm getting off work at about 11. Can you bump it a bit.
New recruits, and older ones.

Basically, if you run a 3-4, or a 3-3-5, you can put your pass rushing end at OLB in the 3-4, or move a hard hitting CB at Safety. Tons of options. Something Madden online Franchise lacks, and needs.

GCQuinton

I'll bump it to midnight ET this time. For future reference though, 11 ET's the deadline mark in this league for games. Which basically means, if you haven't played or aren't currently playing the game at that time we advance.

Striker

Done with this week. I have a few guys coming in for a visit and three others are soft commits. I have nine scholarships left, though.

Done.

I'll bump it to midnight ET this time. For future reference though, 11 ET's the deadline mark in this league for games. Which basically means, if you haven't played or aren't currently playing the game at that time we advance.

Thanks, only reason I needed this bumped is position changes was going to begin and end while I'm at work.

GCQuinton

Advanced to position changes! Deadline's midnight!

mik, read about your power going out in the Madden thread. If you wind up needing more time let me know. Or if you're cool with simming.

Nightz

All done. I actually had a QB who could switch to anything without any ratings dropoffs LOL. HB, WR, OL, DL, LB, CB. Jack of all trades!

MrCWS83

I'll be back to work tomorrow so what will be on tap? Cuts I'm guessing. If it's just a one day deadline and I'm over 70 I'll ask BPH to sign on and make the cuts for me. I'll be available for week one Saturday and Monday only due to work

KanZolo

done. liking my team this year.

EDIT: I also use pos. changes to see what my team looks like with cuts so I move the kids im cutting to punter.

GCQuinton

I'll be back to work tomorrow so what will be on tap? Cuts I'm guessing. If it's just a one day deadline and I'm over 70 I'll ask BPH to sign on and make the cuts for me. I'll be available for week one Saturday and Monday only due to work

Depending on how quick people knocked out cutting players, I may have time tomorrow to do schedules for a shot at advancing to the season in the afternoon/early evening hours. But, if not, here's the tentative schedule:

12:00 AM Friday (Tonight) - 12:00 AM Saturday - Cut Players
Saturday morning/afternoonish - Me doing schedules
Saturday evening - Advance to start of the season

Striker

Done with position changes. Boy, got a few good JUCO guys. Two immediate starters! Shows how many guys left this past season in graduation. Still unsure where I'll go at QB. :\

4569145398_41ae21608d.jpg

Striker

Finished with cuts. Sent Senior QB Mark Myers home. Not starting, no use! Have some decisions to make at QB with incumbent Gonzalez who had 20 TD's last season, or the redshirt Freshman Damion Anderson, who has the speed to make my offense a bit more diverse. Rouse, now a sophomore, has a stronger arm than any of them and could be a starter.

GCQuinton

Looks like CWS and FMT are last up for cuts. Do you guys plan on getting to that? If not, I can advance now and start working on the conference realignments and schedules.

Looks like CWS and FMT are last up for cuts. Do you guys plan on getting to that? If not, I can advance now and start working on the conference realignments and schedules.

It's like 8am on the left coast so lazy ass FMT probably isn't even up yet. Hippies don't wake up until like noon.

MrCWS83

Yeah it will get done later today. I've talked to BPH and he's going to call me when he's home from work to sign in for me and I'll tell him who to cut via phone. I was in bed last night and wasn't going to get up any earlier to make cuts before heading to work this morning.

Assuming cuts will be finished after I'm done later, will we be looking at starting the season tomorrow?

GCQuinton

I will be heading home within 30 minutes so I will get CWS's cuts taken care of and then we can advance early. :)

At this point, I'm still doing schedules tomorrow either way. Morning/afternoon passed already and I've got other stuff to take care of tonight. Still haven't heard from FMT either, so I'll likely just keep in on the Cut Players section until I do schedules tomorrow morning/afternoon.

GCQuinton

Looks like everyone's done, so I'll go ahead and advance to the preseason. Before I do, though, here are the final conference realignment moves:

Colorado and Houston to the Big 10
UCF to the Big East
FIU to Conference USA
Fresno State to the Pac 12

GCQuinton

Final conference moves:

Colorado and Houston to the Big 10
UCF to the Big East
FIU and Troy to Conference USA
Fresno State to the Pac 12

GCQuinton

And we've advanced to the preseason! If you want to set your recruiting boards and redshirt players, do it now, because after I set the schedules we immediately advance to the season!

Top Bottom