• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

GCQuinton

Alright, folks. Here's the offseason recruiting schedule. Times are ET:

Week 1 - 11:00 PM Tonight - 12:00 PM Wednesday
Week 2 - 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Week 3 - 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Week 4 - 11:00 PM - 12:00 PM Thursday
Week 5 - 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Again, if you know you're not going to be near your console, you can do this from the web!

Still waiting on Nightz to sign in, and maybe a few others to handle their Players Leaving. Deadline's at 11 ET!

Nightz

category304.jpg

Navy has announced the signing of their new coach, Popeye Sailorman. A man of few words, Coach Popeye was asked if he had anything to say. "I only have one thing to say to my future recruits, as well as the other military academies, Army and Air Force: I WANT YOU!"

tFyu2l.jpg

KanZolo

Out of the like 7 people wanting to leave, I convinced all but 1 to stay. Unfortunately the guy that left was going to be like a 90 ovr JR MLB

GCQuinton

Alright guys here are conference realignment moves I have so far:

Colorado and Western Michigan to the Big 10
UCF to the Big East
FIU to Conference USA

I need a replacement school choices from the following, the sooner the better:

Pac 12 (mik, FMT) Suggestion? Fresno State

Only real stipulation is it can't be in another user controlled conference without their permission.

MrCWS83

Alright guys here are conference realignment moves I have so far:

Colorado and Western Michigan to the Big 10
UCF to the Big East
FIU back to the Sun Belt

I need a replacement school choices from the following, the sooner the better:

Pac 12 (mik, FMT) Suggestion? Fresno State

Only real stipulation is it can't be in another user controlled conference without their permission.
I thought we were getting Houston BPH?

MrCWS83

Done with week 1. I saw a sign on my downstairs door the power will be shut off from my building at some point today for maintenance. I assume just for a short while

GCQuinton

I just moved them into the Big 12 this past season and they currently aren't doing so hot, so I'm not sure I'd wanna move them again just yet. Seems like it would be a lateral move in terms of competition. Like what AT's doing with Nightz/FIU leaving, I figured you guys would wanna add another strong team in there from a mid-major to replace CWS/Colorado.

If that's what you two agree on, though, I'll be cool with it.

mik

mik is unbeatable
No, I was just throwing that out. I haven't followed how they've done in the league, and I'd rather have a better team in there, for sure. Fresno is fine by me.

GCQuinton

I like how "I" broke my promise to give my 4 star HB solid playing time and the only reason he didn't get it because he was injured half the season.

GCQuinton

Advanced to Week 2! Deadline's at 8 PM ET tonight!

It took 3 seasons, but Army's finally got themselves a legit QB! 4 star recruit (#11 at his position) Corey Spencer locked up his commitment to the Black Knights this afternoon. With him coming in and our other 4 star recruits last year (Chris Jennings, HB and Jeremiah Allen, WR), we're gradually putting this thing together on offense!

MrCWS83

Put Houston in one of the major conferences. Those assholes always go undefeated.
Yeah they're supposed to be in the Big Ten but somewhere along the line there was a communication break down between myself BH and the ring leader. Maybe it was suggested and shot down entirely. I'll never know the answers

Yeah they're supposed to be in the Big Ten but somewhere along the line there was a communication break down between myself BH and the ring leader. Maybe it was suggested and shot down entirely. I'll never know the answers

Hey Commish, you can put those bastards in the Big Ten instead of Western Michigan. We will take them out. :)

EDIT: Done with recruiting.

BigAT

Advanced to Week 2! Deadline's at 8 PM ET tonight!

It took 3 seasons, but Army's finally got themselves a legit QB! 4 star recruit (#11 at his position) Corey Spencer locked up his commitment to the Black Knights this afternoon. With him coming in and our other 4 star recruits last year (Chris Jennings, HB and Jeremiah Allen, WR), we're gradually putting this thing together on offense!

I saw that guy last week right before he committed. It annoyed me that you were able to snag a 4-star QB and I wasn't!

GCQuinton

I saw that guy last week right before he committed. It annoyed me that you were able to snag a 4-star QB and I wasn't!

He was a guy in my pipeline areas that I saw nobody in this league going after early on, so I focused in on him like a laser. Took pretty much the whole season, a ton of promises and this first offseason week to get him.

Updated conference alignments:

Colorado and Houston to the Big 10
UCF to the Big East
FIU back to the Sun Belt
Fresno State to the Pac 12

GCQuinton

From Twitter:

UPDATE: NCAA FB servers will be down from approx.10pm-12am PT for maintenance. No web extension features will be available during that time.

That's 1 AM - 3 AM for the east coasters. If you know you can't get your Week 4 recruiting done in the morning tomorrow, knock it out tonight!

Top Bottom