• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

MrCWS83

It's ok, I'm off the ledge for now! Owl has a solid team and I can only hope to wind up with some talent like that. A+ offense against my C defense was no chance

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Four Games

Army (GCQ) vs Akron
Minnesota (BPH) vs Oregon State (mik)
Pitt (Striker) vs Virginia
#23 Miss State (storybook) vs Rutgers (BigAT)
Clemson (Az) vs Duke
Cal (FMT) vs Arizona

IDLE: Colorado (MrCWS), Navy (Nightz), Air Force (Drizz), #22 Ole Miss (KanZolo)

Week Four Headlines

Navy Gets Huge Win, Upsetting #15 Fresno State
Emotions Run High Following Colorado-Ole Miss Game
Air Force Edges Oregon State In 35-32 Victory
Bizzaro World: Robo-Herbstreit Picks Miss State Over Rutgers

Player Of The Week

Brandon Harper, QB, Air Force
35-32 W Against Oregon State
9-23 for 253 yards, 4 TD

Rankings

Cal - #8 Coaches
Ole Miss - #22 Coaches
Miss State - #23 Coaches

Game of the Week

Miss State vs Rutgers

WEEK FOUR DEADLINE IS TUESDAY! 

team1.png

Freshman quarterback Brandon Harper was 9/23 for 253 yards and 4 TDs last Saturday in the close win against Oregon State. When Harper was asked what it's like to be named Player of the Week after just your third career start, he replied, "I think it's kind of ridiculous. I mean shit, l completed under 50% of my passes that game. Sure we won but I don't even think I had the best day on my team let alone the whole NCAA. I don't get what the committee who decides these things were thinking when Stephen Heard was responsible 4 of my 9 completions, 188 of my 253 yards, and 2 of my 4 TDs. How do they give it to the 9/23 QB when his stud receiver has a stat line like that?"

fucking sorry ass arizona took me to the limit. their QB has spidey sense and hit the open receiver immediately if i blitzed. if i didn't blitz, my guys couldn't sniff him and eventually someone would get open. thank god their run D is shit because i rammed it in their poopchute on the final drive for the win!

GCQuinton

When you give me another warning this week I'm going to think it's highly questionable. For the record, Duke is really really bad and I don't think I threw a pass in the second half. And I only ran dive plays and chewed the clock :(

Looking at the score, nah, that's fine. Four more points might have got it, though...

GCQuinton

Ugh. Not only did I just lose to Akron of all teams, but I lost my #1 WR for 9 weeks, my #2 WR for 3 weeks and my starting HB for 3 weeks. Great. Just great....

I'm assuming Army currently holds the Commander-In-Chief's trophy. Does that mean Navy and myself won't be playing for it when we face each other in 2 weeks?

GCQuinton

I'm assuming Army currently holds the Commander-In-Chief's trophy. Does that mean Navy and myself won't be playing for it when we face each other in 2 weeks?

I have no clue to be honest, but yes, Army currently holds the trophy. The way we're playing I'm not sure how long, though.

MrCWS83

I wonder if the game accurately keeps track of the CiC between the 3 schools. Doubtful, probably just the winner of the Army Navy game

Good game Mik. Interceptions were again my undoing. I had an amazing comeback, but couldn't finish it off - not getting the onside. It sucks my Heisman candidate got hurt early in the 2nd half. :\ Let me just say that your RBs were impressive, owning my young LBs, especially that one long run up the middle for 30 or so when you juked my LB out of his shoes. Lets hope I can bounce back again the CPU.

mik

mik is unbeatable
GG. Every time I started to feel safe, you scorched me. I was fortunate those HBs were able to seal the deal.

GCQuinton

Week Four Scores:

Akron 31, Army (GCQ) 26
Clemson (Az) 56, Duke 0
Cal (FMT) 20, Arizona 17
Oregon State (mik) 24, Minnesota (BPH) 21
Rutgers (BigAT) 26, #23 Miss State (storybook) 14

The "Striker's Sure Been Fighting For Story's Spot Lately" Game of the Week:

Pitt (Striker) vs Virginia

I wonder if the game accurately keeps track of the CiC between the 3 schools. Doubtful, probably just the winner of the Army Navy game

The in-game accurate description of the CiC trophy makes me feel like they would keep track. But then again this is EA, so you're probably right.

BigAT

I'll see all you guys next year. This begins my commissioner-imposed suspension from the league.

Two consecutive bye weeks, 3 out of the next 4. No home games for the next 6 weeks.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Five Games

Army (GCQ) vs Memphis
Minnesota (BPH) vs #1 Wisconsin
Colorado (MrCWS) vs #24 Indiana
Navy (Nightz) vs #18 Baylor
Air Force (Drizz) vs Tennessee
#8 Cal (FMT) vs Fresno State
#19 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Missouri

IDLE: Pitt (Striker), Miss State (storybook), Oregon State (mik), #21 Clemson (Az), Rutgers (BigAT)

Week Five Headlines

Clemson Joins The Top 25 After Blasting Duke 56-0
FMT, Cal Look To Welcome Fresno State To The PAC 12 With A Beatdown
No Time To Mope: Minnesota Prepares To Face #1 Wisconsin After Oregon State Loss
Five Teams Watch From The Sidelines This Week With Byes

Player Of The Week

Mike Bellamy, HB, Clemson
56-0 W Against Duke
13 carries for 172 yards
2 receptions for 32 yards, 2 total TD

Rankings

Cal - #8 Coaches, #8 Media
Ole Miss - #19 Coaches, #22 Media
Clemson - #21 Coaches, #18 Media
Pittsburgh - #25 Media

Game of the Week

Minnesota vs Wisconsin

WEEK FIVE DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY!

Striker

Man, my pass offense stinks. Three picks vs. Virginia, and even though my starter got injured (one week, which hits my bye), he hasn't been doing so hot, either. It doesn't help my receivers had five drops. Did a bit of rearranging in my depth chart, who the heck knows if it helps. Two big games coming up for the ACC, vs. Miami and @ Clemson. :p

It saddens me that FMT will get to play a national championship against the CPU this season due to me being on a big ass boat for 8 days. You better dedicate your trophy to Carnival Cruise Lines you left coast hippie!

GCQuinton

I'll see all you guys next year. This begins my commissioner-imposed suspension from the league.

Two consecutive bye weeks, 3 out of the next 4. No home games for the next 6 weeks.

I didn't know the schedule was gonna lock up your second half of the season like it did with all your Big East games, but that's actually something I can change for next season since I can choose when you start them. In all likelihood something got changed up there when I was moving teams around.

Holy shit I just got my ass whooped. Tried the multiple D playbook and Tennessee destroyed it. While everytime one of my guys catches the ball a Tennessee guy will hit it loose. I get away from the run too early sometimes, but the game got out of control. If my D keeps it up Whitehead is gonna have no problem finishing 1st in KR yards.

MrCWS83

I'll play my game this evening while my gf studies

EDIT: Knocked it out and Malcolm Creer made a statement for player of the week.

21 carries for 192 yards and 3 TD, 1 rec for 11 yds leading Colorado to their first Big Ten win @ #24 Indiana

GCQuinton

Week Five Scores:

Army (GCQ) 45, Memphis 14
Colorado (MrCWS) 35, #24 Indiana 12
Tennessee 47, Air Force (Drizz) 7
Navy (Nightz) 35, #18 Baylor 28
#8 Cal (FMT) 20, Fresno State 6
#1 Wisconsin 31, Minnesota (BPH) 14

The "Striker Storybook Owl Chronicles" Game of the Week:

#19 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Missouri

Nightz

Another ranked team goes down against Navy in a nail biter. I was getting destroyed by Baylor's hurry-up 4-wide set and went down big early. But after getting the D settled down, I gave them a taste of their own medicine and went to my own hurry up air attack. Ending up passing it 60 times with my QB lol.

Looking forward to facing Air Force next week!

KanZolo

I'm out of town tonight so no go unfortunately. Ill play sometime afternoon hopefully.

To drizzlier: he may end up with most yards but my HB/returner, Great Scott, has returner of the year locked up with 2 KO returns for TDs already

Done. Fucking Wisconsin... running up the fucking score. They got the ball back with 20 seconds and score again. My shitty ass defense and QBs lost me this game. They couldn't complete a pass to save their lives and my defense couldn't make key tackles on 3rd down. I bet I'm fired after this year.

I'm out of town tonight so no go unfortunately. Ill play sometime afternoon hopefully.!

Boo! Advance anyway! ;)

Another ranked team goes down against Navy in a nail biter. I was getting destroyed by Baylor's hurry-up 4-wide set and went down big early. But after getting the D settled down, I gave them a taste of their own medicine and went to my own hurry up air attack. Ending up passing it 60 times with my QB lol.

Looking forward to facing Air Force next week!

182715d1320855708-some-pics-inspiration-010.jpg

To drizzlier: he may end up with most yards but my HB/returner, Great Scott, has returner of the year locked up with 2 KO returns for TDs already

Don't count your chickens just yet, that's only 1 more KO returned for a TD than Whitehead. Great Scott does have the best name in the game though, no disputing that!

Nightz

Drizz, will you be around tonight after we advance?

Edit: Also wanted to add that I will be out of town Friday-Monday evening.

Looks like we are advanced!

** Recruiting done **

I will play my game when I get home. If I lose this game I think that I might be out of the Big Ten race. :\

Top Bottom