• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Six Games

Army (GCQ) vs San Jose State
Minnesota (BPH) vs #15 Michigan State
Pitt (Striker) vs Miami
Miss State (storybook) vs Florida
Oregon State (mik) vs Fresno State
Colorado (MrCWS) vs Iowa
Navy (Nightz) vs Air Force (Drizz)
#18 Clemson (Az) vs Georgia Tech
#8 Cal (FMT) vs #12 USC
#16 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Tennessee

IDLE: Rutgers (BigAT) 

Week Six Headlines

Navy, Air Force Prepare To Lock Horns As The Battle For The CIC Trophy Begins
So, So Sorry: BigAT, Rutgers Take Yet Another Week Off
Miss State's Griffin Slowly Falling Out Of Heisman Race
He Was On The Road! Pitt Leads League In Recruiting So Far, Possibly Explaining Striker's Delays

Player Of The Week

Greg Rabb, HB, Army
45-14 W Against Memphis
32 carries for 329 yards, 3 TD

Rankings

Cal - #8 Coaches, #8 Media
Ole Miss - #16 Coaches, #18 Media
Clemson - #18 Coaches, #16 Media
Pittsburgh - #23 Media

Game of the Week

Navy vs Air Force

WEEK SIX DEADLINE IS THURSDAY!

This weeks game is probably the biggest one of the season for me. I need to bounce back to have any chance to stay in the Big Ten race... also, I don't want to be fired.

MrCWS83

This weeks game is probably the biggest one of the season for me. I need to bounce back to have any chance to stay in the Big Ten race... also, I don't want to be fired.
How dare you overlook us. And you've built the shitty Gophers from nothing to winners. Unless you've signed a new contract you're completely safe. Otherwise I'll be glad to show your way to the door in Minneapolis

And Quinton you couldn't help but out do me with your RB? Shame on you

GCQuinton

Hey, I lost BOTH of my starting WRs and my starting HB against Akron so we're gonna be in Year 1 mode (aka completely one dimensional running game) for the next few weeks. One of which happens to be the Air Force game, so that sucks.

Striker

Dang, eeked out a win over Miami. They were up 17-14 and were looking to go up another seven points, but a 3rd down pass to my CB went 90 yards the other way. Turned the momentum and never looked back! My QB still sucks, I weep at my chances vs. Clemson and later in the year vs. Cal.

I just DOMINATED Michigan State, 31-7. They scored on a 65 yd bomb on the third play of the game and that was all they did. My Heisman candidate Edwards was back and he went for 100+ yds and 3TDs. Let's hope I can keep this going. WOO! :D

How dare you overlook us. And you've built the shitty Gophers from nothing to winners. Unless you've signed a new contract you're completely safe. Otherwise I'll be glad to show your way to the door in Minneapolis

It was the biggest at the time because if I would have lost, I would be really put me behind the eight ball in relation to the Conference Championship.

Nightz

GG Drizz. It was a defensive battle throughout, but it sure did get ugly at the end of the first half when we were just exchanging picks. Your receivers definitely did not help you out at all. They had 10(!) drops total. Things would have been much different if they even made half of those catches.

GG Nightz. Man what a lame first half. That one huge sack was a screen where my hb fell or caught in blocks or something. With two minutes in the half was gonna add to the lead before I got the ball again at half but nope, fumble returned for a td. Then theres the 70+ yard pick six with a few seconds left. Yup, my receivers are pretty stupid sometimes. I can't tackle for shit though. :(

GCQuinton

Week Six Scores:

Army (GCQ) 52, San Jose State 14
Minnesota (BPH) 31, #15 Michigan State 7
Pitt (Striker) 24, Miami 17
Colorado (MrCWS) 30, Iowa 22
Navy (Nightz) 21, Air Force (Drizz) 10
#18 Clemson (Az) 24, Georgia Tech 10
#8 Cal (FMT) 13, #12 USC 10
#16 Ole Miss (KanZolo) 49, Tennessee 0

Week Six Games Remaining:

Oregon State (mik) vs Fresno State
Miss State (storybook) vs Florida

Deadline's tonight!

Nightz

I should be able to get my game against Troy in tonight after the advance. I'll be in Vegas tomorrow through Monday, so please take your time playing your games =P. Got a big game against San Diego State that I don't want to miss!

MrCWS83

I should be able to get my game against Troy in tonight after the advance. I'll be in Vegas tomorrow through Monday, so please take your time playing your games =P. Got a big game against San Diego State that I don't want to miss!

I'll get my game in against Ohio State either tonight or tomorrow morning depending on when advanced. I work Saturday and will be going to KC for the Packers game Sunday and will try to get my game in against Wisconsin that evening if we've advanced again by that time.

Are we looking at two or more advances before Christmas?

GCQuinton

Week Seven Games

Army (GCQ) vs #11 Boise State
Minnesota (BPH) vs #2 Michigan
Pitt (Striker) vs #12 Clemson (Az)
Oregon State (mik) vs UCLA
Colorado (MrCWS) vs #3 Ohio State
Navy (Nightz) vs Troy
Rutgers (BigAT) vs #17 Alabama 
#5 Cal (FMT) vs Utah
#13 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Vanderbilt

IDLE: Miss State (storybook), Air Force (Drizz)

Week Seven Headlines

Commish On The Two Simmed Games: "We Might As Well Have Advanced Last Night"
Navy Tops Air Force 21-10 In First CIC Trophy Game Of Season
Cal Enters The Top Five As They Edge A Pesky USC Team 
He's Back! Rutgers Finally Returns To Action Against Alabama Before ANOTHER Bye

Player Of The Week

Adam Washington, HB, Ole Miss
49-0 W Against Tennessee
10 carries for 113 yards, 6 TD

Rankings

Cal - #5 Coaches, #6 Media
Clemson - #12 Coaches, #13 Media
Ole Miss - #13 Coaches, #16 Media
Pittsburgh - #22 Media

Game of the Week

Pitt vs Clemson

WEEK SEVEN DEADLINE IS SATURDAY!

BigAT

I somehow managed to pull out a win against Alabama, fuck that team. Their offensive line were beasts and completely wrecked my front seven, so that their HB only needed to break a single tackle to have a huge gain.

If I'm trying to find a positive in my bye week mania, it is that I should be getting my starting QB back from his week 1 injury after my upcoming bye week. So I missed 3 weeks where he would otherwise be injured.

KanZolo

game be played. The score looks awful (69-14) because 2nd team D got an INT which lead to a TD while running goal line formation and then they forced two fumbles for TDs in the last 30 seconds.

DONE. UPSET CITY!

Minnesota 35
#2 Michigan 9

My defense FINALLY showed up and gave the Michigan QB fits all day. I was able to get 6 sacks included one where he fumbled at the goal line and I picked it up to score. Michigan didn't score a TD until early in the 4th after getting a 1st down on a fluke 4th down and 28, where the RB (with lineman) ran for 35 yds and the first. Edwards was the workhorse, gaining 245 yds on the ground with 4TDs.

The Minnesota/Colorado (Round 1?) is starting to look very interesting....

Nightz

OMG my wife was vacuuming and accidentally pulled the plug on the 360. -_- Don't know if I should play again or just sim it.

Edit: Tried to play again, but it's really late and I have a long drive tomorrow. You can sim this game against Troy. I'll be back Monday.

GCQuinton

Week Seven Scores:

#11 Boise State 31, Army (GCQ) 17
Minnesota (BPH) 35, #2 Michigan 9
Colorado (MrCWS) 24, #3 Ohio State 14
Navy (Nightz) 17, Troy 7
Rutgers (BigAT) 35, #17 Alabama 28
#5 Cal (FMT) 44, Utah 10
#13 Ole Miss (KanZolo) 69, Vanderbilt 14

Week Seven Games Remaining:

Pitt (Striker) vs #12 Clemson (Az)

Deadline's tomorrow!

Striker

GG Az.

Just so you know, that final drive was an: a) TD b) turnover

Unfortunately Gonzalez's asshole arm was too small. I wasn't going for a tie because I wasn't confident in scoring again. How many open receivers did I miss with him? He wasn't even in blue, so I guess I tally it up as HFA. :\

Also, fuck you NCAA EA team for your shitty camera system on picks. That INT by Pitts is a pick six and a win if it's like Madden where it turns and stops any momentum.

GG Az.

Just so you know, that final drive was an: a) TD b) turnover

Unfortunately Gonzalez's asshole arm was too small. I wasn't going for a tie because I wasn't confident in scoring again. How many open receivers did I miss with him? He wasn't even in blue, so I guess I tally it up as HFA. :\

Also, fuck you NCAA EA team for your shitty camera system on picks. That INT by Pitts is a pick six and a win if it's like Madden where it turns and stops any momentum.

Yeah, GG. I've never been held to no TDs on offense, at least not as far back as I can remember. And I think it all spins. You only got that one TD because my defender just decided to watch it sail over his head instead of A) Pick it or B) PUT ONE DAMN HAND UP TO DEFLECT IT. YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO JUMP YOU BIG LAZY.

Striker

Yeah, I thought your SS had a pick. Plus you had a rush TD taken away (or so the 1-yard line) but it was taken away by a hold. You got the 3-yard line anyway, but my defense held. I thought defensively they played great.

My offense as I predicted was going to be my downfall. No big playmakers and Gonzalez has been shit all season.

GCQuinton

Week Seven Scores:

#11 Boise State 31, Army (GCQ) 17
Minnesota (BPH) 35, #2 Michigan 9
Colorado (MrCWS) 24, #3 Ohio State 14
Navy (Nightz) 17, Troy 7
Rutgers (BigAT) 35, #17 Alabama 28
#5 Cal (FMT) 44, Utah 10
#13 Ole Miss (KanZolo) 69, Vanderbilt 14
#12 Clemson (Az) 13, Pitt (Striker) 10

Week Seven Games Remaining:

GCQuinton

Week Eight Games

Army (GCQ) vs Air Force (Drizz)
#20 Minnesota (BPH) vs #11 Ohio State
Pitt (Striker) vs Virginia Tech
Miss State (storybook) vs #25 Texas A&M
Oregon State (mik) vs #7 Arizona State
#22 Colorado (MrCWS) vs #5 Wisconsin
Navy (Nightz) vs San Diego State
#6 Clemson (Az) vs Syracuse
#2 Cal (FMT) vs Washington State
#13 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Alabama

IDLE: #23 Rutgers (BigAT)

Week Eight Headlines

In The Drivers Seat: Cal Jumps To No. 2 In Coaches Poll
Movin' On Up: Az, Clemson One Spot Ahead Of His Old Arizona State Squad
Minnesota Upsets #2 Michigan In Grand Fashion
Colorado Joins Top 25 After Their Own Upset Of Ohio State
So Sorry! (Again!) Rutgers Endures Last Bye Week Of Many This Season

Player Of The Week

Bryan Smith, DE, Minnesota
35-9 W Against Michigan
6 tackles, 5 TFL, 5 sacks, FR

Rankings

Cal - #2 Coaches, #3 Media
Clemson - #6 Coaches, #7 Media
Ole Miss - #13 Coaches, #16 Media
Minnesota - #20 Coaches, #20 Media
Colorado - #22 Coaches, #22 Media
Rutgers - #23 Coaches, #24 Media

Game of the Week

Army vs Air Force

WEEK EIGHT DEADLINE IS MONDAY!

Done. Ohio State couldn't do anything ALL game, until CPU rigged mode turned on with 2 minutes left. They were unstoppable moving the ball 90 yds for a TD. Luckily, I got the onside and took knees to end the game, because I know they would have got the onside, they would have scored.

#20 Minnesota 14
#11 Ohio State 7

MrCWS83

I'll try to play my game tomorrow night when I'm back in town from the Green Bay game or early Monday morning before I go to work

GG. Couldn't get my O going at all. Strangely called offensive game, couldn't get comfortable with anything. Was playing terrible with QB in terms of footwork. Had a few times where I definitely shouldn't have taken over a D player. Welp there goes my winning record vs rivals promises

GCQuinton

GG. Couldn't get my O going at all. Was playing terrible with QB in terms of footwork. Had a few times where I definitely shouldn't have taken over a D player. Welp there goes my winning record vs rivals promises.

GG man. Both of my rivalry games have me worried going in this year, so I'm glad to get the win over at least one.

That game may have also locked Greg Rabb in as our permanent starter at HB, too. Every time he fills in for my injury prone regular starter Chris Jennings (who I recruited the hell out of since he was my first 4 star guy) he's had games like that. Had the exact thing happen with South Carolina in our league last year. Crazy.

Top Bottom