• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

Striker

Took out Va Tech. Registered six sacks (two by Bryan Murphy, my LDE, who also recorded a great one-handed INT that went six). Had no offense until I changed QB's and went with the Soph Doug Rouse, who appeared to perform decently. My WR's still suck. -_-

GCQuinton

Week Eight Scores:

Army (GCQ) 30, Air Force (Drizz) 8
#20 Minnesota (BPH) 14, #11 Ohio State 7
Pitt (Striker) 20, Virginia Tech 13
Oregon State (mik) 20, #7 Arizona State 7
#22 Colorado (MrCWS) 26, #5 Wisconsin 23
#6 Clemson (Az) 42, Syracuse 7
#2 Cal (FMT) 54, Washington State 13
#13 Ole Miss (KanZolo) 20, Alabama 7

The "Storybook's Choice" Games of the Week!:

Miss State (storybook) vs #25 Texas A&M
Navy (Nightz) vs San Diego State

Because of what Az just posted AND a request I got from Nightz to extend the deadline to tomorrow morning (something I normally wouldn't do, but it is around the holidays right now), here's what's gonna happen in the interest of being fair:

If storybook plays his game BEFORE 9 ET, I sim Nightz's game against San Diego State and Az has a shot of playing his game before he goes on Autopilot for about a week(?) because of his vacation.

If storybook plays his game AFTER 9 ET, I extend the deadline to 9 AM ET tomorrow so Nightz can play his game against San Diego State and I put Az on Autopilot for about a week(?) because of his vacation.

The choice is yours, story!

Week Eight Scores:

The "Storybook's Choice" Games of the Week!:

Because of what Az just posted AND a request I got from Nightz to extend the deadline to tomorrow morning (something I normally wouldn't do, but it is around the holidays right now), here's what's gonna happen in the interest of being fair:

If storybook plays his game BEFORE 9 ET, I sim Nightz's game against San Diego State and Az has a shot of playing his game before he goes on Autopilot for about a week(?) because of his vacation.

If storybook plays his game AFTER 9 ET, I extend the deadline to 9 AM ET tomorrow so Nightz can play his game against San Diego State and I put Az on Autopilot for about a week(?) because of his vacation.

The choice is yours, story!

Hmmm....hey az, how important is this game to you? :jnc

I'm at work right now, so I MIGHT be able to play it when I get home around 5:00.....depends on the wifey.

I think my week 8 game is FSU so it would be nice since it's a rivalry and also fuck FSU but you guys don't have to bend over backwards for me to get my game in tonight.

he said he was sending you messages on AIM and i told him to PM you and he said "why would i PM him?" and i said motherfucker just PM him and he'll respond!

lol....my phone must've shown I was on AIM even though it wasn't relaying the messages to me. I'm going to have to delete a bunch of IMs when I log on it seems. Anyways, we're tentatively set for tomorrow night.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Nine Games

Army (GCQ) vs Duke
#16 Minnesota (BPH) vs #20 Houston
Pitt (Striker) vs #4 North Carolina
Miss State (storybook) vs #13 LSU
Oregon State (mik) vs Arizona
#21 Colorado (MrCWS) vs Illinois
Navy (Nightz) vs Western Michigan
#5 Clemson (Az) vs #10 Wake Forest
Air Force (Drizz) vs Wyoming
#23 Rutgers (BigAT) vs Louisville
#1 Cal (FMT) vs Washington
#12 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Arkansas

Week Nine Headlines

Coaches Make Cal No.1 Team In The Nation, Media And BCS Not As Convinced
Army Takes Care Of Air Force 30-8 In Rivalry Game
Navy Assistants Take Care Of Business, Beat San Diego State
Big Ten Upsets: Minnesota, Colorado Each Get Big Wins

Player Of The Week

Bryan Murphy, DE, Pitt
20-13 W Against UNC
3 tackles, 3 TFL, ATK, 2 sacks

Rankings

Cal - #1 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
Clemson - #5 Coaches, #5 Media, #5 BCS
Ole Miss - #12 Coaches, #15 Media, #13 BCS
Minnesota - #16 Coaches, #18 Media, #15 BCS
Colorado - #21 Coaches, #14 Media, #18 BCS
Rutgers - #23 Coaches, #24 Media, #23 BCS

Game of the Week

Clemson vs Wake Forest

WEEK NINE DEADLINE IS TUESDAY!

#16 Minnesota 20
#20 Houston 10

Their damn hurry up offense was a big pain in the ass for my young D. Luckily I was able to make some great swats to break up their long bombs. Parish was forced to keep the ball out of the air following 2 passes that were dropped INTs by the defense.

The difference in the game was Lamonte Edwards' 99yd kickoff return in the 1st quarter that jump started the Gophers. He carried the ball 24 times for a total of 182yds and a TD. Without Edwards, Minnesota wouldn't be where they are.

*EDWARDS FOR HEISMAN!*

GCQuinton

Week Nine Scores:

Army (GCQ) 35, Duke 28
#16 Minnesota (BPH) 20, #20 Houston 10
Navy (Nightz) 17, Western Michigan 10
#5 Clemson (Az) 34, #10 Wake Forest 13
Air Force (Drizz) 35, Wyoming 12
#23 Rutgers (BigAT) 30, Louisville 0
#1 Cal (FMT) 38, Washington 14
#21 Colorado (MrCWS) 35, Illinois 18
#4 North Carolina 35, Pitt (Striker) 24
#12 Ole Miss (KanZolo) 77, Arkansas 21
#13 LSU 24, Miss State (storybook) 21

Week Nine Games Remaining:

Oregon State (mik) vs Arizona

Deadline is TONIGHT! If games aren't played or are being played by 11 ET they WILL be simmed!

Striker

Lost to NC. :\

Robo LB's and they had a corner catch which bounced off my Safeties mitts and the WR plucked it out of the air. :lol

Going forward with young Freshman Damion Anderson at QB. Here's hope!

GCQuinton

UNC's probably the only school I would openly admit I'd leave Army for. Looks like that spot's never gonna open up, though...

Looks like the Owl's playing his game now.

the thing i noticed more and more with this game is that if you don't mix up the run and pass then the defense absolutely shuts you down. its like i'll never complete 10 passes in a row, for instance, because after about the 4th or 5th the CPU knows my exact play and either a) gets pressure to destroy me or b) runs my routes for me.

the games where i have mixed stuff up i blow the CPU out

KanZolo

game played.

Great Scott pretty much cemented returner of the year with a kickoff and punt return.

My 2nd string D got 2 more TDs making 5 defensive scores in last 3 games.

And when I was running it out my TE (2nd string HB got injured) ran a 80-something yarder for a TD that was so amusing that I couldn't deny the guy his much earned TD.

Striker

UNC's probably the only school I would openly admit I'd leave Army for. Looks like that spot's never gonna open up, though...

Looks like the Owl's playing his game now.
They're #4 coming into the week, and now with a win I doubt they drop too far unless they play Az later.

I threw too many wild picks with Rouse, but I think I'll be more comfortable with Anderson at QB. He's one I was fighting BigAT for at one point.

First Conference game ends with a win. Ran all over them, Franklin would've had another TD but he stubbed his toe or something and was subbed for one of the shorter TD runs. They ran the option once, he pitched it into 3 of my guys so one of 'em can pick it up and run the distance. Muffed two punts, this is probably because I turboed early isn't it?

GCQuinton

Week Ten Games

Army (GCQ) vs Louisville
#16 Minnesota (BPH) vs #24 Iowa
Pitt (Striker) vs Georgia Tech
Miss State (storybook) vs Kentucky
Oregon State (mik) vs Washington
#19 Colorado (MrCWS) vs Purdue
Navy (Nightz) vs Idaho
#4 Clemson (Az) vs Florida State
Air Force (Drizz) vs #6 Boise State
#21 Rutgers (BigAT) vs Cincinnati
#10 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Texas A&M

IDLE: #1 Cal (FMT)

Week Ten Headlines

Can Clemson's Assistants Keep The Pace In Az's Absence?
Ole Miss Hangs 77 Points On Lowly Arkansas 
Cal Leading League In Recruiting Race (So Far)
Rutgers Softens Louisville Up For Army With A 30-0 Shutout

Player Of The Week

Great Scott, HB, Ole Miss
77-21 W Against Arkansas
18 carries for 203 yards, 6 total TD

Rankings

Clemson - #4 Coaches, #4 Media, #4 BCS
Ole Miss - #10 Coaches, #12 Media, #11 BCS
Minnesota - #16 Coaches, #14 Media, #13 BCS
Colorado - #19 Coaches, #18 Media, #18 BCS
Rutgers - #21 Coaches, #23 Media, #21 BCS

Game of the Week

Minnesota vs Iowa

WEEK TEN DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY!

GCQuinton

Army FINALLY gets over the .500 mark this season with a thrilling 24-23 win over Louisville.

We also managed to land our first 4 star recruit of the season as well, getting a commit from #7 MLB Chris Bell. Definitely a good week of football news at West Point.

Just lost to Boise. That pretty much does it for my season. Worst part was I could've beaten them, they made so many mistakes. Didn't feel like I was playing the #6 team. My only hope is a Boise meltdown and winning out the conference.

GCQuinton

Week Ten Scores:

Army (GCQ) 24, Louisville 23
Oregon State (mik) 35, Washington 0
#19 Colorado (MrCWS) 49, Purdue 21
Navy (Nightz) 28, Idaho 17
#6 Boise State 31, Air Force (Drizz) 21
#21 Rutgers (BigAT) 45, Cincinnati 7
#10 Ole Miss (KanZolo) 56, Texas A&M 13
Pitt (Striker) 14, Georgia Tech 0

Week Ten Games Remaining:

#16 Minnesota (BPH) vs #24 Iowa

Deadline is TONIGHT! If games aren't played or are being played by 11 ET they WILL be simmed!

Also, does anybody else (other than Az) have any plans over the next two weeks that'll cause them to miss games? I'm trying to see if I should keep the advance schedule as is or adjust over the Christmas/New Year stretch.

GCQuinton

Just lost to Boise. That pretty much does it for my season. Worst part was I could've beaten them, they made so many mistakes. Didn't feel like I was playing the #6 team. My only hope is a Boise meltdown and winning out the conference.

Yeah, I lost to them by 14 but I at least felt like I was in it the whole time. You're only 3-5 though, so you could still technically win out and get a bowl berth.

BigAT

I'll be gone most of Christmas Eve/Day and New Year's Eve/Day, but I still would likely be able to get in a CPU game early in the day (Eve) or late at night (Day) during then.

I'll be doing family stuff throughout this weekend and my brother is coming into town the middle of next week through New Year's, so I'll need to be on autopilot then.

MrCWS83

This probably won't affect me much, I've got a bye this next week. But my schedule is as follows:

I'm off of work tomorrow (22nd) and Christmas eve, working the 23rd and 25th. I don't anticipate playing a game on Christmas eve, I'll be making the rounds to family that day. I assume BPH and I will play on the 26th. I'm off all next week.

GCQuinton

Week Eleven Games

Miss State (storybook) vs Tennessee
Oregon State (mik) #1 Cal (FMT)
#9 Clemson (Az) vs Maryland
#20 Rutgers (BigAT) vs #21 UCF
#7 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Auburn

IDLE: Army (GCQ), #14 Minnesota (BPH), Pitt (Striker), Colorado (MrCWS), Navy (Nightz), Air Force (Drizz)

Week Eleven Headlines

Clemson Assistants Can't Get It Done, Lose To FSU
Half Of The League Takes The Week Off
Can Mik, Oregon State Knock Cal From The Top Spot?
Great Scott! The Ole Miss HB Is Now The Heisman Favorite

Player Of The Week

Malcolm Agnew, HB, Oregon State
35-0 W Against Washington
25 carries for 243 yards, 4 TD
7 receptions for 38 yards, TD

Rankings

Ole Miss - #7 Coaches, #9 Media, #8 BCS
Clemson - #9 Coaches, #10 Media, #9 BCS
Minnesota - #14 Coaches, #14 Media, #13 BCS
Colorado - #17 Coaches, #16 Media, #16 BCS
Rutgers - #20 Coaches, #22 Media, #21 BCS
Navy - #25 Coaches
Oregon State - #24 Media, #24 BCS

Game of the Week

Oregon State vs Cal

WEEK ELEVEN DEADLINE IS THURSDAY!

GCQuinton

AT's playing his game now so there are really only two other games for the week. If FMT and mik need another day I'm cool with moving the deadline to Friday, but otherwise Owl and story play your games!

BigAT

11 weeks after his injury and 3 weeks after he was supposed to come back, my starting QB still hasn't returned to the field. He's been listed as "Doubtful" for the last three games and hasn't been able to play. It's sad to see him go out this way in his senior season after waiting three years to get an opportunity to start.

I'm depressed at how awful my recruiting is going this year. I've missed out on so many guys I had an opportunity with and gotten virtually nothing in the way of commitments aside from a nice 4-star QB who will likely start next year for me.

Top Bottom