• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

mik

mik is unbeatable
Well, I've been in this league longer. And people are never at each other's fucking throats in here. ;)

I'll be back for '13. Love this league.

MrCWS83

I really like this league. You've all been receptive to me as a newcomer. I'll play in this for as long as it lasts and years to come

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Four Games

Army (GCQ) vs #18 Maryland
Pitt (Striker) vs Virginia
Air Force (Drizz) vs Nevada
Miss State (storybook) vs #16 Clemson (Az)
Navy (Nightz) vs #10 Rutgers (BigAT)
#2 Cal (FMT) vs Arizona State

IDLE: Minnesota (BPH), #25 Colorado (MrCWS), #11 Ole Miss (KanZolo)

Week Four Headlines

Oregon State Coach Mik Retires, Takes Analyst Job At ESPN 
Clemson Easily Cruises Past Striker-Less Pitt Team
Navy Looking To Score The Big Upset Against Rival Rutgers
They're Taking A Break, But It Doesn't Matter As Colorado Enters The Top 25

Player of the Week

Greg Rabb, HB, Army
45-31 W Against Ball State
26 carries for 319 yards, 2 TD

Rankings

Cal - #2 Coaches
Rutgers - #10 Coaches
Ole Miss - #11 Coaches
Clemson - #16 Coaches
Colorado - #25 Coaches

Game of the Week

Navy vs Rutgers

WEEK FOUR DEADLINE IS SATURDAY!

I'm fucking 0-3. Holy shit. Interceptions at the end of any real drive. All my scores came from bombs. Had an 80 yard pick six get called back on illegal blocking. My secondary and oline just get manhandled from time to time. : \

GCQuinton

Army shocks the #18 Maryland Terrapins with a decisive 27-10 victory!

It's high time Greg Rabb got some Heisman respect since he's put the team on his back (do), and won, in multiple occasions.

This is a kid who came into the program as a three star, low 60's rated HB who I only recruited because outgoing senior (at the time) Malcolm Brown needed a backup. Then when I turn around and recruit a highly touted 4 star HB (Chris Jennings) when he graduates, I keep him on the bench in that same role. Jennings goes down for the season in Year 3, and Rabb fills in and does great. But it doesn't matter, because when Jennings comes back for Year 4, he's right back on the bench behind him. Surprise, surprise, Jennings goes down again for most of the season, and Rabb takes his spot and eventually shatters Malcolm Brown's season rushing record. At this point, I finally say to myself "this kid needs to be the full-time starter" and he remains the starter going into the Army/Navy game and bowl game. By the time Chris Jennings was healthy again, he didn't have a spot to come back to, and was moved to WR this season (where he's actually doing okay). And now we're in Season 5, and Rabb is the nation's leading rusher. It's a shame he won't be making the trek to Conference USA 2.0 with us, because we'll definitely miss him when he's gone.

Rabb 4 Heisman!

I'm fucking 0-3. Holy shit. Interceptions at the end of any real drive. All my scores came from bombs. Had an 80 yard pick six get called back on illegal blocking. My secondary and oline just get manhandled from time to time. : \

you need to buildup your lines. like i said after our game, they were just getting mauled on both sides. i don't have an A+ line on either side but they made it look like that!

MrCWS83

I contacted him via PM and he responded saying he'd be able to play tomorrow morning.
Alright. Maybe he's off autopilot now but we PM'd each other and leading up to him saying he was sick so I assumed he still was

UPDATE: I recruited about an hour ago and Story was still on autopilot

GCQuinton

Week Four Scores:

Army (GCQ) 27, #18 Maryland 10
Nevada 31, Air Force (Drizz) 21
Pitt (Striker) 31, Virginia 0
#2 Cal (FMT) 45, Arizona State 17
#10 Rutgers (BigAT) 37, Navy (Nightz) 7

Week Four Games Remaining:

Miss State (storybook) vs #16 Clemson (Az)

Deadline's tomorrow!

BigAT

LOL, did he just kick a FG from the 42?

Anthony DiPaula, two time Ray Guy award winner! That's nothing he kicked a 63 yarder with ease last season.

GG, the difference is roster talent was pretty evident, definitely makes it tough for you in that situation.

Nightz

GG AT. My lines just couldn't compete with yours.

I was experiencing some input lag though. My button presses were registering like a split second later. Your first TD should have been a pick, or at least a batted down pass. I was holding Y, but my LB goes for the pick after your guy gets the ball.

I also lost my star HB for 8 weeks. :(

BigAT

GG AT. My lines just couldn't compete with yours.

I was experiencing some input lag though. My button presses were registering like a split second later. Your first TD should have been a pick, or at least a batted down pass. I was holding Y, but my LB goes for the pick after your guy gets the ball.

I also lost my star HB for 8 weeks. :(

I noticed that. I have certainly whiffed on plenty of opportunities like that even when I'm in position, which is why I will still throw at user controlled safeties/LBs a fair amount, but you were REALLY late on that one.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Five Games

Minnesota (BPH) vs #5 Wisconsin
Pitt (Striker) vs Oregon State
Miss State (storybook) vs Missouri
#23 Colorado (MrCWS) vs Indiana
Navy (Nightz) vs San Diego State
#8 Rutgers (BigAT) vs #11 Ole Miss (KanZolo)
#2 Cal (FMT) vs Arizona

IDLE: Army (GCQ), Air Force (Drizz), #16 Clemson (Az)

Week Five Headlines

Army Stuns Maryland In A 27-10 Upset Defeat
Air Force Shows Frustration Signs As They Lose Three Straight To Start The Season
Ole Miss, Rutgers Prepare To Play In A Game With Potential BCS Championship Implications
How Will Oregon State Fare Without Mik?

Player of the Week

Charles Strickland, DT, Rutgers
37-7 W Against Navy
4 tackles, 2 TFL, 2 sacks, FF

Rankings

Cal - #2 Coaches, #2 Media
Rutgers - #8 Coaches, #11 Media
Ole Miss - #11 Coaches, #10 Media
Clemson - #16 Coaches, #16 Media
Colorado - #23 Coaches, #25 Media

Game of the Week

Rutgers vs Ole Miss

WEEK FIVE DEADLINE IS MONDAY!

MrCWS83

Indiana was tough on D

I hope the Giants Packers game isn't as ugly as the first 55 minutes of yesterdays game and such a nail biter at the end. Go Pack Go

BigAT

GG Owl. I can't believe you got away with that fake punt on 4th down early on. I even had my team in safe man coverage for that and they did shit all to stop the play.

KanZolo

Gg. Best game I've played in a while. Can't remember last user win.

That fake turned out to be huge since I ended up scoring. Barely got the one yard.

Edit:I think seeing the 4 star cb i stole from you on punt coverage got in your head

GCQuinton

Week Five Scores:

Minnesota (BPH) 30, #5 Wisconsin 0
#23 Colorado (MrCWS) 31, Indiana 10
Navy (Nightz) 30, San Diego State 21
#11 Ole Miss (KanZolo) 31, #8 Rutgers (BigAT) 20
#2 Cal (FMT) 31, Arizona 17

Week Five Games Remaining:

Pitt (Striker) vs Oregon State

I have a feeling we may never hear from FMT today regarding this game. STRIKEERRRRRRRRRRR

Top Bottom