• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

GG, Drizz. You really started picking apart my defense with the pass at the end. Thank god there just wasn't enough time to make a comeback.

GG. I keep thinking about that punt at the end of the first half I should have blocked but hit Y way early. 2 point conversion play where I would be down 8 was funny. Wide open star receiver, pass hits my tackle in the helmet. Didn't get the onside anyways. Your run D is annoying. Held Franklin to 0 yards...

GG. I keep thinking about that punt at the end of the first half I should have blocked but hit Y way early. 2 point conversion play where I would be down 8 was funny. Wide open star receiver, pass hits my tackle in the helmet. Didn't get the onside anyways. Your run D is annoying. Held Franklin to 0 yards...

Yeah I sell out against the run a bit. That's how I sometimes get burned deep.

MrCWS83

I'll watch here while I'm at work. Nothing better to do. I can't get BTN2Go to stream for me, can you help me out with that BPH? I have talked to Cox and they told me to send the question to BTN2Go :/

gg BPH. could have been a different outcome if you ran some PA. i was really selling out against the run the entire 2nd half but you never made me pay. that first INT i threw really pissed me off and is an example of the passing game in madden/ncaa needing to be reworked. my guy gets off the bump and it going to have some good separation but the QB throws to where the WR is and not where he's going to be (lofting it out in front is probably a td). oh well, that's just how it is

Good Game FMT. Your defense is pretty damn speedy. Yeah, I know... I'm a horrible passer so after I have 1 turnover I seem to just keep it on the ground. *SIGH*

Good Game FMT. Your defense is pretty damn speedy.

yeah the D has some good speed. felt like there were a couple times where your RB was a broken tackle away from taking it the distance. there was also that time i had you in the backfield and you made me look foolish with the juke/spin :/

why weren't you taking your timeouts at the end? you still had 3

yeah the D has some good speed. felt like there were a couple times where your RB was a broken tackle away from taking it the distance. there was also that time i had you in the backfield and you made me look foolish with the juke/spin :/

why weren't you taking your timeouts at the end? you still had 3

I didn't think I had a chance to come back.

MrCWS83

Great game Nightz. Dude you took me to the max. I'm shocked how your defense dominated my line. It seemed like they were always ripping at the ball. That was one stressful game. I got to get some air whew. I don't want to see Navy again in a long time. That was rediculous

Nightz

GG man. Bonehead move on my end accepting that clipping penalty instead of declining. I just assumed it happened after the fumble recovery and hit accept. Ended up not mattering since I forced a punt, but I'm still kicking myself over it. Maybe could've given myself some more time at the end.

My receiver had a crucial drop on third down in the 4th. I knew after he dropped that one that you would win. Fun game though.

P.S. I hate rain games. Both of your sacks came on plays where a receiver was open and slipped right as I pressed the button.

MrCWS83

GG man. Bonehead move on my end accepting that clipping penalty instead of declining. I just assumed it happened after the fumble recovery and hit accept. Ended up not mattering since I forced a punt, but I'm still kicking myself over it. Maybe could've given myself some more time at the end.

My receiver had a crucial drop on third down in the 4th. I knew after he dropped that one that you would win. Fun game though.

P.S. I hate rain games. Both of your sacks came on plays where a receiver was open and slipped right as I pressed the button.
I was mulling being nice and punting but the devil on my shoulder won. I thought of that fumble on the punt my guy was right by and didn't pick it up. It was fun

Striker

gg GC. You had Army playing hard. Defense stopped Crockett and I had to rely on Anderson's arm, which I was not comfortable doing. His biggest play was a blown coverage on, which I'm guessing, you hit the User Pick and your S was the nearest defender, which resulted in Patton getting wide open.

Jennings TD I'm not even sure what happened. Pitts was in man and my FS was above him patrolling, but something happened and Pitts was going nuts. Open WR and FS took a bad angle.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Two Games

Army (GCQ) vs Troy
Minnesota (BPH) vs #4 Ole Miss (KanZolo)
Miss State (storybook) vs Colorado (MrCWS)
Oregon State (mik) vs #12 Rutgers (BigAT)
Navy (Nightz) vs Tulsa
#13 Clemson (Az) vs #2 Cal (FMT)

IDLE: Pitt (Striker), Air Force (Drizz)

Week Two Headlines

Clemson, Cal Prepare To Face Off In A Match That Was Last Season's National Championship Prediction
Conference USA 2.0 Preview Week: Army, Navy Take On Their Future Foes Now
Oregon State And Rutgers Look To Start The Season Off Right
Ole Miss's Clarence Pollack Joins Heisman Talks

Rankings

Cal - #2 Coaches
Ole Miss - #4 Coaches
Rutgers - #12 Coaches
Clemson - #13 Coaches

Game of the Week

Clemson vs Cal

WEEK TWO DEADLINE IS TUESDAY!

GCQuinton

gg GC. You had Army playing hard. Defense stopped Crockett and I had to rely on Anderson's arm, which I was not comfortable doing. His biggest play was a blown coverage on, which I'm guessing, you hit the User Pick and your S was the nearest defender, which resulted in Patton getting wide open.

Jennings TD I'm not even sure what happened. Pitts was in man and my FS was above him patrolling, but something happened and Pitts was going nuts. Open WR and FS took a bad angle.

GG, man. Yeah, I hit the button a little too quick on on that Patton TD and got burned for it. It probably would have been a big play for you anyway, but that one pretty much sealed the the deal on the game.

The Jennings TD was crazy too, but I didn't question it :lol. I blew the conversion though so it was all for not. Stats wise he had a great game, so moving him from HB to WR is (so far) looking like a good decision since he was gonna be Rabb's backup if he stayed there.

But yeah, tight defensive game on both sides. Didn't win, but I feel good about chances overall on the season!

Nightz

I was mulling being nice and punting but the devil on my shoulder won. I thought of that fumble on the punt my guy was right by and didn't pick it up. It was fun

Nah I wasn't expecting any favors since it was my mistake so it's cool. One thing I was pleased with was my 69 rated QB playimg well and making some good throws.

MrCWS83

Sent a PM to Story of my availability. I'm sure he's watching the playoff game now

EDIT: He responded saying Tuesday night and I PM'd back asking for a specific time (currently unknown)

gg az. not much run D to speak of in that game for either team. i got just enough out of my pass game for the win though!

i can't defend running from the gun at all :/

gg az. not much run D to speak of in that game for either team. i got just enough out of my pass game for the win though!

i can't defend running from the gun at all :/

GG, man. The team just isn't where I want it right now. I need a lot more speed on the offense for it to work, and all that speed left in the offseason. Just need to get some speedy recruits in!

And yeah, you ran all over my defense. I couldn't do anything on that last drive to stop you.

Nightz

Gonna be a tough year for my QB's. I only have 3 redshirt freshmen, rated 69, 68, 68. I liked what my 69 rated QB did in my first game, but he was definitely a bit erratic in this second game and not throwing it where I wanted. I might just have to rotate through all of them to see who works out best. Glad the move to CUSA 2.0 is not happening this season!

MrCWS83

I just was going to knock recruiting out at work on my laptop and lost an hour going after a recruit and the screen was just blank. Nice, fucking EA

GCQuinton

Gonna be a tough year for my QB's. I only have 3 redshirt freshmen, rated 69, 68, 68. I liked what my 69 rated QB did in my first game, but he was definitely a bit erratic in this second game and not throwing it where I wanted. I might just have to rotate through all of them to see who works out best. Glad the move to CUSA 2.0 is not happening this season!

QB's actually one of the spots we're good to go at for next season. Corey Spencer progressed nicely to an 80 this year and he should go up another 5-6 points for his junior season when we make the move. Cody Bell, my true freshman 4 star MLB, came in and has already taken charge of the defense. This past recruiting season was big for us too with a Top 40 class, and we're looking to top that with this year's class.

Bring on CUSA 2.0!

Also, from the NCAA FB Page:

"The first NCAA Football 13 Community Event is taking place this week at the Tiburon studio. We've selected 15 community members to bring in for an early look at the game."

BigAT

Much like last year I'm forced into using a true freshman at quarterback. Unlike last year, I'm actually happy to be doing it. I managed to snag the #3 QB in the class and best of all, he was a pocket passer. 92 throwing power and high 80s accuracy right out of the gate. I can't wait to see what he's like as a junior/senior.

Let it be known Courtney Whitehead was last years All American KR. He thanked the defense and does not expect a repeat...

He is currently 2nd in yards. : \

GCQuinton

Week Two Scores:

Army (GCQ) 38, Troy 10
Navy (Nightz) 45, Tulsa 7
#2 Cal (FMT) 17, #13 Clemson (Az) 14
Colorado (MrCWS) 35, Miss State (storybook) 14

Week Two Games Remaining:

Minnesota (BPH) vs #4 Ole Miss (KanZolo)
Oregon State (mik) vs #12 Rutgers (BigAT)

Deadline's tonight! If the games aren't played or planned to be played by 11 ET they're getting simmed!

Week Two Scores:

Week Two Games Remaining:

Deadline's tonight! If the games aren't played or planned to be played by 11 ET they're getting simmed!

We were scheduled to play at 6 tonight but I've come down with a virus of some sort, so just put me on autopilot and let him play the CPU. :(

MrCWS83

Yea, I hope so, had to come into work for half a day because I don't have enough leave to cover the entire day. A truly miserable 4 hour work day.
Did you start to feel sick before or after that playoff beat down Sunday?

Now on to the BigAT Double Bye of the year

BigAT

GG Mik, that was a battle. I don't usually get too emotional during games, but I let out a yell when my RB somehow managed to stumble into the endzone on what proved to be the game winning touchdown.

mik

mik is unbeatable
GG Mik, that was a battle. I don't usually get too emotional during games, but I let out a yell when my RB somehow managed to stumble into the endzone on what proved to be the game winning touchdown.

GG--I'm pretty sure that's the closest I've come to getting you.

Top Bottom