• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

BigAT

According to various comments coming out of a ‘community day’ currently taking place for NCAA Football 13 – yet another patch for NCAA Football 12 is on the way. The patch reportedly will attempt to further address the “transfer failed” issue that has plagued Online Dynasty mode since release. The issue has now been identified as having to do with the length of gamertags plus the dynasty IDs. Though attempts have been made to fix the problem previously it has continued to occur in many instances bringing dynasties to a standstill.

If the coming fix happens to take care of the problem completely it will be a welcome one even though it comes far too late for most people who have long since given up on NCAA 12. At the very least it shows an improved level of dedication to the product from EA Sports that has rightfully been questioned all along the way.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Three Games

Army (GCQ) vs Ball State
#22 Minnesota (BPH) vs #11 Rutgers (BigAT)
Pitt (Striker) vs #17 Clemson (Az)
Miss State (storybook) vs #23 Auburn
Oregon State (mik) vs #12 Ole Miss (KanZolo)
Air Force (Drizz) vs #2 Cal (FMT)

IDLE: Colorado (MrCWS), Navy (Nightz)

Week Three Headlines

Minnesota Edges Ole Miss In 17-14 Upset
Army, Navy Blow Out Opponents In Conference USA 2.0 Preview Games
Clemson Fights Hard, But Comes Up Short Against Cal
Miss State Assistants Take Over For Story, Get Blown Out By Colorado

Rankings

Cal - #2 Coaches
Rutgers - #11 Coaches
Ole Miss - #12 Coaches
Clemson - #17 Coaches
Minnesota - #22 Coaches

Game of the Week

Minnesota vs Rutgers

WEEK THREE DEADLINE IS THURSDAY!

KanZolo

There was probably once, that I remember, we're that was my intention (directly after a coverage caused scramble showed there was no one to defend it).

Other than that either everyone was covered or avoiding the rush or both. Don't think I cheese it really.

Pissed I let up 2 70 yd runs and missed a fg which was difference in the game

BigAT

GG BPH. I feel like that was one of the best games I've called, both on offense and defense. Everything just seemed to click and work perfectly.

Has anyone had any problems lately with trying to slide as a QB? This is the second game in a row where my QB dove headfirst instead of sliding. It even resulted in a fumble this game, although I was able to recover thankfully.

GG BPH. I feel like that was one of the best games I've called, both on offense and defense. Everything just seemed to click and work perfectly.

Has anyone had any problems lately with trying to slide as a QB? This is the second game in a row where my QB dove headfirst instead of sliding. It even resulted in a fumble this game, although I was able to recover thankfully.

I think if you are pressing up when you hit X, it will dive forward. If you just hit X it will slide.... I THINK...

BigAT

I think if you are pressing up when you hit X, it will dive forward. If you just hit X it will slide.... I THINK...

Interesting theory, I'll have to check it out. The only thing is I don't think I've changed anything about the way I run, I can't imagine that I suddenly started hammering forward if I was never doing it in the past.

damn drizz i felt really bad playing that game. it just wasn't fair, your players were just getting pushed around, your WR's were dropping everything and my guys were making a bunch of plays (catch between two safeties that should've been picked)

you had some bright spots so hopefully you can build up the program!

GG FMT. Horribly called offensive game. I need to embrace the gadgetness of this playbook or switch playbooks, what I'm doing isn't working on O. The catch between the safeties went untouched too. This game is dumb how the defensive players rub against the offensive guys without giving em a push or anything.

GG FMT. Horribly called offensive game. I need to embrace the gadgetness of this playbook or switch playbooks, what I'm doing isn't working on O.

i don't know i thought the gameplan was fine but your line was just getting destroyed even when i wasn't blitzing... so i just stopped blitzing and put a bunch of guys in coverage. like i said, the differential in ratings was pretty evident

i don't know i thought the gameplan was fine but your line was just getting destroyed even when i wasn't blitzing... so i just stopped blitzing and put a bunch of guys in coverage. like i said, the differential in ratings was pretty evident

Nah, if I popped this in the VCR at halftime I think we would've rallied. That loss is on the Colonel.

MrCWS83

Gah, lost about an hour of recruiting because of the website.
That happened to me the other morning. Fuck that site. EA needs to improve their product rather than just getting by. Unfortunately we're all suckers and keep coming back, falling for their bullshit

That happened to me the other morning. Fuck that site. EA needs to improve their product rather than just getting by. Unfortunately we're all suckers and keep coming back, falling for their bullshit

Yeah they never finished their "NEW UPDATED SITE". It still shows coming soon. :(

BigAT

Yeah, I absolutely refuse to do recruiting for NCAA or drafting for Madden through the website. Both are far too unreliable, or just plain broken, to trust for something that important.

GCQuinton

Week Three Scores:

Army (GCQ) 45, Ball State 31
#11 Rutgers (BigAT) 30, #22 Minnesota (BPH) 0
#2 Cal (FMT) 31, Air Force (Drizz) 7

Week Three Games Remaining:

Pitt (Striker) vs #17 Clemson (Az)
Oregon State (mik) vs #12 Ole Miss (KanZolo)

What's the status on these last two games?

GCQuinton

Season Five Preview said:
This is the first time, in any of the four NCAA leagues I've run where all 12 members came back the following season. We almost had this in Season Two of this league, but thanks to Ramirez Ramirezin' we fell short. Congrats, folks!

Bad news, everybody!

mik just informed me not too long ago that, like he's doing with Madden, he's retiring from the league. Owl, he's already been dropped so all you have to do is play your game now against the CPU.

Top Bottom