• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

Striker

We're going to try tomorrow morning, but if we can't then we hope to knock it out in the evening hours before I go to work again.

Striker

GG Nightz. Felt like the repeat of our past games. Talent still a difference at key spots.

Looking overall at my squad, I'm going to lose so much after this year and the backups at the moment aren't too redeeming. Quarterback, top go-to WR, TE (may go pro), both my LT/RT, RDE, LDE (may go pro), top DT, both starting CB's, and both starting Safeties. I guess a lot will ride on this recruit class coming in, notably two of my top hopefuls.

Nightz

GG. That whole second half was just me pressing A to get the game over with as fast as I can. I also tried to save a replay where my TE was wide open and Tebow bounces it off his head to show what my team degrades to when I play Pitt. Game froze though.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Eight Games

Army (GCQ) vs San Diego State
#6 Minnesota (BPH) vs Indiana
#8 Pitt (Striker) vs #14 Virginia Tech
Navy (Nightz) vs ECU
#21 Clemson (Az) vs Syracuse
Air Force (Drizz) vs Colorado State
#2 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #10 Alabama

IDLE: #3 Rutgers (BigAT)

Week Eight Headlines

Ole Miss Destroys Vandy 64-0, Drops To No.2 In Coaches Poll
Pitt Blanks Second Opponent, This Time Navy, In A Row By 28
Can Indiana Pull Off The Upset Against Minnesota?
Clemson Leads League, And Nation, In Recruiting So Far

Player of the Week

Marvin West, HB, Army
34-17 W Against Ball State
21 carries for 198 yards, 4 TD

Rankings

Ole Miss - #2 Coaches, #1 Media
Rutgers - #3 Coaches, #3 Media
Minnesota - #6 Coaches, #6 Media
Pittsburgh - #8 Coaches, #7 Media
Clemson - #21 Coaches, #12 Media

Game of the Week

Ole Miss vs Alabama

WEEK EIGHT DEADLINE IS SUNDAY!

KanZolo

Crazy game against Bama. I feel like Death will be following me like Final Destination.

Scored TD with over a minute left to go ahead by 3.

On their drive my best CB dropped two easy wide open coming back to the ball picks. They threw a 40 yd td pass with 22 secs left.

On my 3rd try, my 99 accuracy qb placed a ball perfectly for a streaking wr who ran the ball in on a 70ish yd completion as time expired.

GCQuinton

Striker and BPH are last up. Striker already posted, just waiting to hear from BPH.

Fingers crossed, he knocks it out well before the Madden draft. For whatever reason the last two drafts people seem to finish their games RIGHT before we start that.

Striker and BPH are last up. Striker already posted, just waiting to hear from BPH.

Fingers crossed, he knocks it out well before the Madden draft. For whatever reason the last two drafts people seem to finish their games RIGHT before we start that.

I'll play it in the morning as well. Should be before noon central.

Striker

ACC is yours, Az. Va Tech slop out in a stupid game. My PR muffs a return, I run over it three times he never grabs it, their HB breaking off long runs Reggie Bush style by turning the field, missed tackles, receivers not even looking at passes on multiple occasions, and five drops.

Going into the game my defense surrendered about 46 rush yards total in six games. That game alone their HB ran 136 yards.

Ugh, probably lost some top recruits for that game. -_-

GCQuinton

Week Nine Games

Army (GCQ) vs Hawaii
#5 Minnesota (BPH) vs Houston
#11 Pitt (Striker) vs North Carolina
Navy (Nightz) vs Northern Illinois
#17 Clemson (Az) vs Wake Forest
Air Force (Drizz) vs Nevada
#3 Rutgers (BigAT) vs Louisville
#1 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Arkansas

Week Nine Headlines

Pitt Falls To Virginia Tech 20-15, But Doesn't Drop Too Bad In Polls
Ole Miss Edges Alabama 31-28 In A Thriller
Clemson Climbs Polls, And Gets A Scoring Warning, As They Blank Syracuse 70-0
Is An SEC West BCS National Championship In The Wings?

Player of the Week

Derrick Walker, HB, Navy
42-10 W Against ECU
34 carries for 305 yards, 6 TD

Rankings

Ole Miss - #1 Coaches, #1 Media, #1 BCS
Rutgers - #3 Coaches, #3 Media, #3 BCS
Minnesota - #5 Coaches, #5 Media, #5 BCS
Pittsburgh - #11 Coaches, #11 Media, #9 BCS
Clemson - #17 Coaches, #9 Media, #12 BCS
Army - #25 Media

Game of the Week

Pitt vs North Carolina

WEEK NINE DEADLINE IS MONDAY!

Last two scores were with my second team offense. It was like they just all ran away from my running back.

In other news, 7 of the 17 5* prospects have already committed to Clemson. I hope the league carries on long enough for these guys to actually be useful.

Striker

That one loss to Va Tech lost me my one 5* hopeful, Frankie Barnes. He left to Ohio State despite being a soft commit. :(

I did nab QB Stephon Greene, who is a 4*. Hopefully he is able to start from day one.

Completed my game vs. North Carolina. Felt like a shootout early on, but I was able to pressure the QB late in the 2nd half, sacking him six times. If it wasn't for CWS's boy up front, the nation's leading sack artist would be my own Wayne Jones at 12.0, but he's down half a sack at the moment.

Last two scores were with my second team offense. It was like they just all ran away from my running back.

In other news, 7 of the 17 5* prospects have already committed to Clemson. I hope the league carries on long enough for these guys to actually be useful.

You have stolen all the guys that were high on me. ASSHOLE! >:|

GCQuinton

Week Ten Games

#5 Minnesota (BPH) vs Iowa
#11 Pitt (Striker) vs Georgia Tech
Navy (Nightz) vs Notre Dame
#17 Clemson (Az) vs Florida State
#3 Rutgers (BigAT) vs Cincinnati 
#1 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Texas A&M

IDLE: #23 Army (GCQ), Air Force (Drizz)

Week Ten Headlines

Dat Vance! League Moves Onto Week Ten In Record Six Hours
Army And Force Use Bye Week To Prepare For Their Big Matchup
Navy Avoids Scare, Slipping Past Northern Illinois
Joel Sanchez Moves Up In Heisman Race After Big Game

Player of the Week

Joel Sanchez, HB, Minnesota
55-3 W Against Houston
25 carries for 303 yards, 4 TD

Rankings

Pittsburgh - #11 Coaches, #11 Media, #10 BCS
Clemson - #17 Coaches, #10 Media, #12 BCS
Army - #23 Coaches, #22 Media, #23 BCS

Game of the Week

Navy vs Notre Dame

WEEK TEN DEADLINE IS TUESDAY!

Nightz

Managed to take care of Notre Dame last night. Tebow was shaky at the beginning throwing 2 picks, leading to ND going up 14-0 in the second quarter. The final minute of the half was a crazy one. The offense was completely shut down up to that point and I was punting. Punt returner gets nailed and fumbles the ball, allowing my defender to pick up the ball and run in for a TD with 44 seconds left. On the ensuing possession, ND throws a pick to my CB Terrell Carey (his first of 3 picks that game). Next play goes for a 70 yard TD pass from Tebow to Royal with 11 seconds left.

Huge play happened in the third quarter when my HB fumbled the ball and ND ran it back for a TD. It looked like he was down on the replay, so I challenge the call and get it overturned. Defense stepped up big the rest of the game and managed to keep them off the scoreboard. Another Tebow to Royal TD locked up the game in the 4th quarter.

6-2 now and leading the Stripes division. Two big games coming up with Troy next week and Boise State to finish out the regular season. Also intrigued to see the Army-Air Force game next week.

Nightz

Feature reveals for NCAA 13 are coming starting April 2:

EA Sports has posted their schedule for feature reveals relating NCAA Football 13. Though the descriptions are vague there is quite a bit to glean from them. A new passing system, the addition of a studio analyst in Dynasty mode, and a new “Heisman Challenge” are on the way.

Of course after the state NCAA 12 released in it will be hard to truly buy into any claims EA makes regarding the upcoming product. Consumers generally react in the following year so sales will likely be affected and EA faces an uphill battle in winning back any trust that was lost. It remains to be seen whether these features will fill that void and whether they’ll actually be executed properly and to completion.

Continue on for brief descriptions and dates to expect more details.

Playbook #1: Sights & Sounds (April 2)
Revel in the pageantry of college football game days with NCAA Football 13. Featuring new team run-outs, mascots and pre-game traditions along with significantly enhanced audio and new trophy presentations, NCAA Football 13 will deliver the passion and excitement of college football to fans across the nation.

Playbook #2: Gameplay (April 17)
With a new passing system that changes the way quarterbacks and receivers play and respond, combined with a new read and react defensive AI system, NCAA Football 13 delivers greater realism on the virtual gridiron.

Playbook #3: Dynasty (May 7)
Game days come to life with mid-game updates featuring a new studio analyst, plus enhanced commentary from NCAA Football veterans Kirk Herbstreit and Brad Nessler. Recruiting now goes deeper than ever with the addition of dynamic grades and the ability to scout players. Plus, there are even more ways to interact with your Dynasty from the web.

Playbook #4: Heisman Challenge (May 28)
There are familiar faces on the field in NCAA Football 13, which now features a selection of former Heisman Trophy winners. With the new Heisman Challenge mode, fans have the ability to utilize the skill set of a legendary Heisman Trophy winner in a quest to match his award-winning historical performances and win the Heisman trophy once again.

Playbook #5: Road to Glory (June 11)
The experience of being a college football superstar is now even more exciting with a new feature in Road to Glory that allows players to see and feel the game differently during key moments, increasing on-field awareness and creating amazing opportunities.

KanZolo

2 outta 5 seem useful

I would like an option to remove the click left stick thing. No interest in using it yet I accidently do it like once a game.

Also need a scrimmage mode. Practice mode is tedious, need a flow of a game to be useful.

GCQuinton

Week Eleven Games

#22 Army (GCQ) vs Air Force (Drizz)
#5 Minnesota (BPH) vs #10 Pitt (Striker)
Navy (Nightz) vs Troy
#13 Clemson (Az) vs Maryland
#3 Rutgers (BigAT) vs UCF
#1 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Auburn

Week Eleven Headlines

Can Pitt Get Revenge On Minnesota For Last Year's Loss? Can The Commish Get A Headline Right??
Navy Gets Big Win Over Notre Dame
Army-Air Force Rivalry Game Has Huge CUSA Implications
2017 Award Semifinalists Announced

Player of the Week

Josh Williams, HB, Clemson
49-21 W Against Florida State
22 carries for 210 yards, 3 TD

Rankings

Pittsburgh - #10 Coaches, #9 Media, #9 BCS
Clemson - #13 Coaches, #11 Media, #11 BCS
Army - #22 Coaches, #19 Media, #21 BCS

Game of the Week

Minnesota vs Pitt

WEEK ELEVEN DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY!

Just a heads up. I'll be taking a short trip to DC towards the end of the week. I'll be flying up Thursday afternoon and flying back on Saturday evening. I'm hoping the advances line up but I just figured I'd let you guys know.

Top Bottom