• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 13 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

Ramirez

kxMXJ.jpg

I'll enjoy it until my eventual downfall to Az.

Striker

Already had a Top 5 recruiting class going into the week, and just got the cherry on top in the form of an instant commit from the top guy on my board, a four star DT that grades out to be a five star at 80. Wolfpack's loading up!
That asshole DE will pay for passing on the Bobcats!

he would've been my top DE lol :(

Landed a few more this week myself. Only have ten more scholarships to go.

GCQuinton

That asshole DE will pay for passing on the Bobcats!

he would've been my top DE lol :(

Landed a few more this week myself. Only have ten more scholarships to go.

We're solid at DE next year so he's definitely gonna redshirt for us to get that OVR up. This is already the best recruiting class I've ever had in any of my games and the ranking's probably gonna go up again next week.

My Year 1 with Army last year and this season with NC State is night and day. Liking our prospects for the future. Wolfpack's in it to win it (someday hopefully)!

Three games left.

Ramirez

Jesus, I barely beat Tennessee, they were pulling out all the BS towards the end, almost recovered back to back onside kicks, lol.

BPH is the only game left, Babe is playing his game now...

GCQuinton

Bumpin' for BPH!

Also, there are only three user games for Week 15 (AT, Az, and story). It'd be great if we could knock that out today, guys!

Done. I was up 24-0 in the 4th and had shut them down all day (under 100 yards total), but the EA Comeback code flipped on and they turned unstoppable. I think I had negative rushing yards and threw 3 INTs that all seemed to float when I had open guys. They had like 200 yards total offense in the 4th and scored 21 points. Cheap ass game. I won 31-21 though.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Fifteen Games

#2 Kansas State (Az) vs #5 Texas
Kansas (storybook) vs West Virginia
#18 Rutgers (BigAT) vs Louisville

OPEN: Everybody Else! Get Your Recruiting Done!

Week Fifteen Headlines

Tennessee Takes #1 Kentucky To The Limit, But Wildcats Still Win
SMU Blows Out Tulsa, Takes Huge Leap In Polls
Quiet Last Week Of Regular Season Sees Big East, Big 12 Action
Ole Miss Assistants Can't Hold Down Fort, Rebels Lose Two Straight
NC State Adds Star DT Prospect To An Already Elite Recruiting Class

Rankings

Kentucky - #1 Coaches, #1 Media, #1 BCS
Kansas State - #2 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
SMU - #10 Coaches, #6 Media, #7 BCS
NC State - #12 Coaches, #14 Media, #11 BCS
Minnesota - #17 Coaches, #17 Media, #16 BCS
Rutgers - #18 Coaches, #18 Media, #18 BCS

Player of the Week

Zach Vigil, MLB, Utah State
27-3 W Against Idaho
3 tackles, 4 TFL, 2 ATK, 2 sacks, FF, FR

Game of the Week

Kansas State vs Texas

WEEK FIFTEEN DEADLINE IS SUNDAY!

AT & Az are playing right now, why'd you have to restart this time Az? :p

Same reason. I was up by 10 on Texas and it decided to do a studio update right before halfitme and it locked up. I took a picture though I'm not sure how much it shows. If it happens again, which I'm sure it will, I'll try to see if anyone's on in the thread so they can take a look at the score in my game before I have to hard reset my xbox.

GCQuinton

Same reason. I was up by 10 on Texas and it decided to do a studio update right before halfitme and it locked up. I took a picture though I'm not sure how much it shows. If it happens again, which I'm sure it will, I'll try to see if anyone's on in the thread so they can take a look at the score in my game before I have to hard reset my xbox.

That's two so far. One more and it's a warning. Then three more than it's a strike and so on. I know you can't really control when this happens, but I gotta count 'em all to be across the board with this. And I kinda have to, not because I don't trust you guys, but because you guys could theoretically give me any reason and I wouldn't be able to look into it. BabeSlayer's "honesty" notwithstanding.

Ramirez

Do you have the game installed? Didn't someone say in here to do your recruiting before playing to avoid lockups? I'm not installed, always recruit first, and I haven't experienced one.

Do you have the game installed? Didn't someone say in here to do your recruiting before playing to avoid lockups? I'm not installed, always recruit first, and I haven't experienced one.

actually its the reverse that is true, doing recruiting first caused the lockup, but it is suppose to be fixed now with that update.....

GCQuinton

Story's last up. I'll leave it to him to decide if he wants to play it or not for contract reasons since he's not bowl eligible.

Yeah, I have the game installed. Next time I guess I'll just wait until someone else is around an xbox before I restart so they can see that I was winning at the time. Not sure what else I can do.

GCQuinton

At least mine, you should already know that, but if I'm last GCQ can sim at his discretion since I've already won my bowl game for this season. lol

I'm gonna take this as you being okay with simming Week 15, too. Advancing to Conference Championship Week.

EDIT: Sim averted! He's playing now.

GCQuinton

Conference Championship Week Games

Conference USA Championship: #9 SMU (EEK tha Cat) vs ECU
ACC Championship: #11 NC State (GCQ) vs #13 Miami
SEC Championship: #2 Kentucky (Ramirez) vs #8 LSU
MAC Championship: Ohio (Striker) vs Western Michigan
Big Ten Championship: #17 Minnesota (BPH) vs #3 Wisconsin

Conference Championship Week Headlines

No. 1 Musical Chairs Continue As Kansas State Regains Top Spot
Kentucky Looks To Secure BCS Title Berth In SEC Championship
SMU Wants A BCS Bowl Game, But Will They Get One?
Kansas Closes Season On High Note By Beating West Virginia

Rankings

Kansas State - #1 Coaches, #1 Media, #1 BCS
Kentucky - #2 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
SMU - #9 Coaches, #5 Media, #7 BCS
NC State - #11 Coaches, #14 Media, #11 BCS
Minnesota - #17 Coaches, #17 Media, #16 BCS
Rutgers - #18 Coaches, #18 Media, #18 BCS
San Diego State - #25 Media, #24 BCS

Player of the Week

Arthur Brown, MLB, Kansas State
31-7 W Against Texas
6 tackles, 3 TFL, 3 ATK, sack, FF

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK DEADLINE IS MONDAY!

GCQuinton

Dammit, even after getting the game somewhat respectable again after a 17 point deficit we turn around and lose the ball again on the 1 in the 3rd that they run back for a TD. Surprised the final score was only 31-28 because it felt like it was much worse.

Ugh.

Striker

WMU were being stiff defensively - couldn't run for the most part except just a few four or five yard gains. Got just one drive going in the 3rd and ran a draw up the gut for a score; thankfully that was all I needed.

Smokey

Keep living off da past we are in '13 now

And you're forgetting that you can't beat Rors. All that has to happen is you get matched up with him and I don't need to deal with you

Ramirez

Keep living off da past we are in '13 now

And you're forgetting that you can't beat Rors. All that has to happen is you get matched up with him and I don't need to deal with you

lulz, you want Rors to do what you cannot, I like that.

I barely beat LSU, I had them in a long 4th down, and they throw a bomb into triple coverage and their WR rocket jumps over everyone to catch it. Luckily, they threw a pick 6 about 3 plays later.

GCQuinton

Bumpin' for BPH and Eek.

Still can't believe I lost that damn game! Would have had AT in the Orange Bowl, but it's likely the Chick-fil-A Bowl now.

Ramirez

Az we'll probably have to play tomorrow, I doubt you will be free at like 12:30 tonight? I'm getting scoped in the morning, so hopefully I'll fill up for it tomorrow if you can't go tonight.

Az we'll probably have to play tomorrow, I doubt you will be free at like 12:30 tonight? I'm getting scoped in the morning, so hopefully I'll fill up for it tomorrow if you can't go tonight.

Yeah that's too late. We can do it tomorrow evening after I get home.

Done. Fucking piece of shit Wisconsin. Even if I had guys beat the corners somehow did super jumps and picked off my passes. 5 INTs. They assholes will get their asses kicked next year.

GCQuinton

Done. Fucking piece of shit Wisconsin. Even if I had guys beat the corners somehow did super jumps and picked off my passes. 5 INTs. They assholes will get their asses kicked next year.

I know that feel, bro. Miami was forcing turnovers on me like no other team I've played this season.

Ah, well. Advancing to our first Bowl Season now!

GCQuinton

Bowl Season Games

Poinsettia Bowl: Fresno State (mik) vs Idaho
Las Vegas Bowl: #23 San Diego State (Nightz) vs Cal
Chick-fil-A Bowl: #17 NC State (GCQ) vs #14 Miss State
Capital One Bowl: #20 Minnesota (BPH) vs #7 Texas A&M 
Gator Bowl: Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #25 Ohio State
Allstate Sugar Bowl: #6 SMU (EEK tha Cat) vs #4 USC
Orange Bowl: #15 Rutgers (BigAT) vs #9 Miami
GoDaddy.com Bowl: Ohio (Striker) vs #22 Arkansas State
BCS National Championship: #1 Kentucky (Ramirez) vs #2 Kansas State (Az)

Bowl Season Headlines

Kentucky, Kansas State Headline League's First All-User Season 1 BCS Title Game
SMU Continues Resurgent Season With BCS Bowl Bid
All Business, No Politics: NC State Focused On Miss State In Chick-Fil-A Bowl
DJ Morgan From USC Is Your 2012 Heisman Trophy Winner
League Teams Have Strong Showing On All-American Squad

Rankings

Kentucky - #1 Coaches, #1 Media, #1 BCS
Kansas State - #2 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
SMU - #8 Coaches, #5 Media, #6 BCS
Rutgers - #16 Coaches, #16 Media, #15 BCS
NC State - #17 Coaches, #17 Media, #17 BCS
Minnesota - #22 Coaches, #22 Media, #20 BCS
San Diego State - #24 Media, #23 BCS

BOWL SEASON DEADLINE IS MONDAY!

GCQuinton

Year 1 of the Bill Cowher era at NC State finishes on a high note with a 38-7 win against Mississippi State in the Chick-fil-A Bowl. An 11 win season and the third best recruiting class in the nation is definitely something to build off of, and that Miami game is circled TWICE for next season!

Nightz

Took care of Cal earlier today. They fired me after one season last year. Never forget!

Edit: Colin Lockett got robbed by not being named a first team All American.

BigAT

I smashed Miami to take home the Orange Bowl title and avenge the commish. Hopefully it is enough to put me in the top 10 for the final poll, although it feels ridiculous I'm not in there already. A better record than 8 of the teams in front of me and there are 4 teams ranked higher than me with AT LEAST two more losses. I have to wonder if I would be in the National Championship even if I had beaten Ram and was undefeated.

The real hope is that I'm able to parlay this year into a reasonable preseason ranking, so I don't have to crawl up from the absolute bottom next season.

Ramirez

I smashed Miami to take home the Orange Bowl title and avenge the commish. Hopefully it is enough to put me in the top 10 for the final poll, although it feels ridiculous I'm not in there already. A better record than 8 of the teams in front of me and there are 4 teams ranked higher than me with AT LEAST two more losses. I have to wonder if I would be in the National Championship even if I had beaten Ram and was undefeated.

The real hope is that I'm able to parlay this year into a reasonable preseason ranking, so I don't have to crawl up from the absolute bottom next season.

I feel like the only reason I was able to climb so fast is because I'm in the SEC.

Striker

Yeah competition certainly matters. I'm sure I'd be in the 20's if I had beaten somebody who was above average. My best win was either this Bowl game over Arkansas State (#22) or over Miami U. Hopefully I can climb these ranks in later seasons, or if I move to another conference.

Defense stepped up big in this Bowl game. They had 35 total yards offense, and they were a top ranked offense during the season. The QB of Arkansas State was wildly inaccurate the whole game - and overthrew some open receivers. Certainly going to miss some players once they graduate, notably my OLB's.

GCQuinton

Five games left, including the BCS National Championship that looks like it's slated for tonight. Since it's the only all-user bowl game, that's also the only game I'll consider extending the deadline past tonight for if need be, so get those CPU games played!

Ramirez

Az, what time is good for you? I could go now, otherwise I'm gonna crash out for a few hours. I'm still floating on clouds at the moment. :p

Top Bottom