• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 13 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

Ramirez

Done. These last 2 recruits have been soft on me for 5 or so weeks now, just got 2 A+ visits & they still haven't committed, lol. I have work at 4, so hopefully they commit this week. >.>

Done.

Naturally, I'm neck and neck with the owl over some TE and I get an internal server error as soon as I start this week's recruiting with him, and lose the whole hour.

GCQuinton

Gonna go ahead and advance since it looks like Ram's done for the most part (judging from his post above).

EDIT: Advanced to Position Changes! Deadline is noon ET tomorrow! Again, you can do this from the web!

GCQuinton

Cut your players! Depending on when you guys finish this there's a chance I can knock out the schedules tomorrow morning sometime.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Oh hey, we're in the EXACT same spot as you guys!

And I guarantee we had a FAR better time getting there.

durantdance.gif

BigAT

Wait, wait, wait...BOB was your national champion and you have the audacity to come in here and try to talk shit? How embarrassing.

GCQuinton

Sorry BabeSlayer, had to skip you on the cutting player section because I wasn't gonna have time during the day to do the schedules.

That said, we've advanced to the Preseason! I'm leaving it here until 8PM ET tonight so people can set their recruiting boards up and do initial scouting (which again, can be done from the web), then advancing to Week 1!

Going to have to wait until I get home to setup my recruiting board. Trying to do this on my phone would not be very productive.

GCQuinton

Season%20Two%20(Teams).jpg

Notes From the Commish:

Season Two is here! Last season we had our first all-user National Championship in the first year, so will be make history again by being the first of the "League A" dynasties to retain everyone from Season One to Two?? Time to find out! Also....

1. In the SEC, Kentucky (Ramirez) - Ole Miss (KanZolo) is now a protected rivalry so you guys will play each other every season. This was at the expense of Kentucky's game against Miss State. This now brings you guys to four user games a season like everyone else in the league.

2. San Diego State (Nightz) has a period of two straight open weeks. Couldn't find a way around it in the scheduling. Also, I still wasn't able to fit in a rival opponent and it's looking like I'm not ever going to be able to.

I think that's everything. Let's roll!

Human Game Schedule For Season Two

Fresno State

Kentucky
Minnesota
Ole Miss
San Diego State

Kansas

Utah State
NC State
Kentucky
Kansas State

Kansas State

Minnesota
Ole Miss
Rutgers
Kansas

Kentucky

SMU
Fresno State
Kansas
Ole Miss

Minnesota

San Diego State
Kansas State
Ohio
Fresno State

NC State

Ohio
Rutgers
Kansas
San Diego State

Ohio

NC State
Utah State
Minnesota
SMU

Ole Miss

Rutgers
Kansas State
Fresno State
Kentucky

Rutgers

Ole Miss
NC State
Kansas State
SMU

SMU

Kentucky
Utah State
Ohio
Rutgers

San Diego State

Minnesota
Utah State
NC State
Fresno State

Utah State

Kansas
Ohio
San Diego State
SMU

Advancing to Week 1 at 8 PM ET!

GCQuinton

To let you guys get planning ahead of time, here's the pre-Weekly Preview list of Week One games:

Kentucky (Ramirez) vs SMU (EEK tha Cat)
Minnesota (BPH) vs San Diego State (Nightz)
NC State (GCQ) vs Ohio (Striker)
Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Rutgers (BigAT)

OPEN: Fresno State (mik), Kansas (storybook), Kansas State (Az), Utah State (BabeSlayer)

Deadlines's gonna be Friday.

Nightz

2. San Diego State (Nightz) has a period of two straight open weeks. Couldn't find a way around it in the scheduling. Also, I still wasn't able to fit in a rival opponent and it's looking like I'm not ever going to be able to.
vadernooo.jpg

Lot's of broken promises this season. :(

Edit: BPH, I can play tonight after 6 PST if you're gonna be around.

Edit 2: Done with preseason stuff. Had a handful of 4* prospects who were interested. Seeing a lot of negatives after scouting. -_-

Striker

I didn't get to cut my players, and didn't know we were going by so fast. It dropped my 3* OT , and both of my newly recruited Centers (one was 3*), ugh.

Going to do pre-season stuff now.

GCQuinton

I didn't get to cut my players, and didn't know we were going by so fast. It dropped my 3* OT , and both of my newly recruited Centers (one was 3*), ugh.

Going to do pre-season stuff now.

I could have sworn I saw that you were ready to go. I went ahead and skipped since I thought BabeSlayer was last up and he wasn't active up to that point in the offseason anyway. But yeah, this morning was the only time before Friday afternoon that I was gonna be able to sit down long enough to do schedules so I had to push it up a bit.

EDIT: Are you gonna be free to play tonight at all?

Top Bottom