• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 13 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

EEK Tha Cat

Neo Member
What kind of fool scheduled this user game...

datenightmoviemarriage.jpg

GCQuinton

What kind of fool scheduled this user game...

I hated scheduling it as much as I hate waiting on it, but it had to be done! Thankfully this is a "once every three seasons" event!

Deadline is TONIGHT! story, can you play today at all after I do so?

GCQuinton

I'm just thinking out loud right now, but what would you guys think about dropping the user game timeframe to two nights like the CPU games?

BigAT

I think it's alright as it is for now. A brief respite every once in a while isn't going to kill anyone, especially since people rarely take advantage of the third day. If it started happening more frequently, I think it would be something to revisit.

Striker

I think it's alright as it is for now. A brief respite every once in a while isn't going to kill anyone, especially since people rarely take advantage of the third day. If it started happening more frequently, I think it would be something to revisit.
Yeah that's how I stand. No need to rush through right now. If it were before a holiday, I can see a reason.

Ramirez

I'm just thinking out loud right now, but what would you guys think about dropping the user game timeframe to two nights like the CPU games?

You know I'm down with this. :p

Mik, I should be able to play tonight if you're free, I'll update as the day goes on...

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Three Games

NC State (GCQ) vs Kansas (storybook)
#25 Kentucky (Ramirez) vs Fresno State (mik)
#22 Ohio (Striker) vs Utah State (BabeSlayer)
#11 SMU (EEK tha Cat) vs UTEP
Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #3 Georgia

OPEN: #2 Kansas State (Az), San Diego State (Nightz), #16 Rutgers (BigAT), Minnesota (BPH)

Week Three Headlines

Rutgers Defeats NC State In Double OT Thriller
Remember The Name: Kansas Bests Utah State In The TurtleWax Bowl
Fresno State Starts The Season Off On The Right Foot
San Diego State Itching To Play After Second Consecutive Open Week

Rankings

Kansas State - #2 Coaches
SMU - #11 Coaches
Rutgers - #16 Coaches
Ohio - #22 Coaches
Kentucky - #25 Coaches

Player of the Week

Jawan Jamison, HB, Rutgers
37-31 W Against NC State
20 carries for 175 yards, 2 TD 

Game of the Week

Kentucky vs Fresno State

WEEK THREE DEADLINE IS MONDAY!

gg storybook, my inability (or rather my WR's) to catch wide open passes, coupled with my quarterbacks inability to throw an accurate pass made for a long game....that and I got lazy after the first quarter.

GCQuinton

Kentucky-Fresno State is being played now, so there are only two games left! One all-user (Utah State-Ohio) and a CPU game (KanZolo).

Ramirez

GG Mik, just happy to get out of there with a win. The momentum swing after the pick 6 was monstrous...

Still no clue what to do at QB, the underclassmen has a noodle arm, guess I'll go back to my "star". :p

Striker

Babe, what time you available tomorrow? I'll be home in the morning and will be around at most of the day. Post a good time you can play.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Fun game. The manual defense still just drives me mad--but we both got fucked by it at various times, so it all comes out in the wash. GG.

Striker

Utah State got thrashed again, this season is over for me my QB cannot throw my running back cannot run and my defense can't stop the run lol so much fun.....
GG. Those passes were unreal, on both ends (your defense was glue). It was really tight until that final pass you threw at the end of the 2nd quarter.

On that first pick six it was into double coverage. The second one was with :01 left, c'mon! I have done this many times in my dynasties. Pisses me off when it happens but I know I get too greedy. Right then it basically nailed in the door. On that long run by Boykin, I'm not sure if you were playing the run or not, but that middle was so wide open. On a Shotgun off-tackle run it's rare for me to see such a gaping hole.

Other than that, and my terrible passing game, everything went well. For a defense that only has two players above 80, it's not embarrassing itself, yet.

Are you still using your CB as your RB like last year?
No but I should be this guy is just terrible, that running back graduated (ya the one that was injured all last season) so ya my offense is sooo bad, how many wide open passes did I miss? Lol so shameful

GG. Those passes were unreal, on both ends (your defense was glue). It was really tight until that final piss you threw at the end of the 2nd quarter.

On that first pick six it was into double coverage. The second one was with :01 left, c'mon! I have done this many times in my dynasties. Pisses me off when it happens but I know I get too greedy. Right then it basically nailed in the door. On that long run by Boykin, I'm not sure if you were playing the run or not, but that middle was so wide open. On a Shotgun off-tackle run it's rare for me to see such a gaping hole.

Other than that, and my terrible passing game, everything went well. For a defense that only has two players above 80, it's not embarrassing itself, yet.

Ya I had run blitz on....didn't work obviously. Btw you like that last play? Lol

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Four Games

#21 Kentucky (Ramirez) vs Missouri
#19 Ohio (Striker) vs Minnesota (BPH)
#2 Kansas State (Az) vs Ole Miss (KanZolo)
San Diego State (Nightz) vs Utah State (BabeSlayer)
#13 Rutgers (BigAT) vs #4 Notre Dame

OPEN: #23 NC State (GCQ), #9 SMU (EEK tha Cat), Fresno State (mik), Kansas (storybook)

Week Four Headlines

Kentucky Survives Scare Against Fresno State
NC State Re-Enters Top 25 With Shutout Of Kansas
San Diego State Returns To Action Against Utah State
Ohio Has Big Game On Their Hands With Minnesota

Rankings

Kansas State - #2 Coaches
SMU - #9 Coaches
Rutgers - #13 Coaches
Ohio - #19 Coaches
Kentucky - #21 Coaches
NC State - #23 Coaches

Player of the Week

Avery Williamson, MLB, Kentucky
29-23 W Against Fresno State
9 tackles, 4 ATK, 2 FF

Game of the Week

Kansas State vs Ole Miss

WEEK FOUR DEADLINE IS TUESDAY!

Ramirez

The cpu at home is such a joke in this game. Mizzou was freaking unstoppable the entire game, and then all of a sudden starts throwing picks left & right in the last minute of the game, lol.

I won the game on an INT I threw, which was then fumbled, followed by an uncovered streak route, amazing.

ya super frustrating for me. This season is such a bust for me, my wideouts missing wide open (TD) catches, my QB not being able to throw the ball. Any time I get a drive going my team does something to sabotage it. Super frustrating. Should just sim my user games as the outcome will be the same and it'll save me sitting down in front of a TV for 30 minutes just to get my arse kicked lol.

Top Bottom