• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 13 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

Yup. I'll boot it up.

GG. My defense played really well except for those 2 long TDs. I don't know what the hell they were doing on those plays. Overall I'm pleased with my team - hopefully I can make a run for the Big Ten Championship.

Good luck the rest of the way.

mik

mik is unbeatable
GG. My defense played really well except for those 2 long TDs. I don't know what the hell they were doing on those plays. Overall I'm pleased with my team - hopefully I can make a run for the Big Ten Championship.

Good luck the rest of the way.

Yeah, you played great--totally dominated. GG.

Ramirez

I really hate this game sometimes...countless times I was in position with my LB to make plays and "LOL NOPE, SORRY WE NERFED USER D TO THE GROUND!".

Meanwhile I watch DL on Kansas have their backs turned, but know exactly when to turn around and pick a slant off, stunning reaction time!

Also, I have a FG kicker who can't kick 43 yarders with max power, what am I supposed to do in these situations? Do I have to punt?

GCQuinton

GG Ram.

Glad to wash out the foul taste of the beat down I received from that dirty Panther fan last game.

camtd.gif

One game left!

Striker

Once my K left I just moved my punter to kicker. I had no other option. Not easy recruiting these lower end kickers and waiting for their KPW to go up through the years.

Ramirez

Once my K left I just moved my punter to kicker. I had no other option. Not easy recruiting these lower end kickers and waiting for their KPW to go up through the years.

Yea, I missed an easy 43 yarder with the wind! The game was already going bad for me, but that pretty much sealed it, lol.

Hey AT, sorry I couldn't play last night. I got home around midnight and went straight to bed. I'll be around after 5:30pm both today and tomorrow. Let me know what time is best for you.

BigAT

GG Az. Felt like my defense played extremely well with the exception of giving up a couple long QB scrambles, but I'll certainly live with it given how tight their coverage was.

GG Az. Felt like my defense played extremely well with the exception of giving up a couple long QB scrambles, but I'll certainly live with it given how tight their coverage was.

GG, man. Yeah your defense didn't allow anything. Wish my guys could play like that. A little peeved at manual pass defense this year. I literally stood in front of your TE on that first TD and the ball went right through me because I guess I didn't hit the button fast enough or whatever.

BigAT

Yup, it's been ridiculously hard the last two years. I count myself incredibly lucky to have made some of the open field tackles I made on you, there's so little margin for error. There have been times where I literally brush up against the offensive player and they just run through unimpeded. Pass defense is really rough as well.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Six Games

NC State (GCQ) vs #15 Virginia Tech
Kentucky (Ramirez) vs #9 Wisconsin
#14 Ohio (Striker) vs #7 SMU (EEK tha Cat)
Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #4 Alabama
Fresno State (mik) vs UNLV
Kansas (storybook) vs West Virginia
Utah State (BabeSlayer) vs Colorado
Minnesota (BPH) vs Indiana

OPEN: #8 Kansas State (Az), San Diego State (Nightz), #6 Rutgers (BigAT)

Week Six Headlines

Kentucky Falls To Kansas, K-State To Rutgers, Ensuring No Title Game Rematch
San Diego State Shuts Up The NC State Crowds, Defeats Wolfpack
Minnesota Takes Care Of Fresno State 31-14
The Ohio-SMU Game Has The Analysts Buzzin'

Rankings

Rutgers - #6 Coaches, #1 Media
SMU - #7 Coaches, #8 Media
Kansas State - #8 Coaches, #7 Media
Ohio - #14 Coaches, #16 Media

Player of the Week

Dexter Linton, FS, Kansas
27-7 W Against Kentucky
3 tackles, TFL, ATK, sack, 2 INT, TD

Game of the Week

Ohio vs SMU

WEEK SIX DEADLINE IS FRIDAY!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I barely beat Wisconsin, going from FSU's offense in the other league to UK's is depressing.

Downgrading from a Ferrari to a Volvo is always going to be disappointing.

And im not just talking about the teams

GCQuinton

Story's post above notwithstanding, the CPU games are subject to sim at 11 ET tonight if the human game gets played today. Especially since I'm seeing some of you guys on other games!

Utah State once again gets bit with the injury bug second play of the game play-action down goes my QB for 11 weeks. Good riddance the backup came in and man...why do I still have the glass back on my team? Anyway later my running back also left the game with a 3 week injury......However having lost the last 4 games in a row my team was amped up and my receivers actually started catching passes. So Colorado ended up on the wrong side of an absolute butt kicking....aggression was released on the field, players were injured, and honor restored to Logan Utah.

Striker

Just saw him in the wrestling thread so I know he's online.
Had a bowl of cereal while Impact was on. Did that while I was getting ready to go to work.

We have been replying to another via PM's.

He did say he can play early morning so I'm just waiting back on a PM. We can get him his W early and get a quick 'vance if need be.

Striker

GG Eek.

Passing wasn't a very successful choice that game for either of us. Thankfully Waters was able to come down with that big play down field in single coverage.

Also the Game Recap is being junk, good stuff EA.

EEK Tha Cat

Neo Member
GG Eek.

Passing wasn't a very successful choice that game for either of us. Thankfully Waters was able to come down with that big play down field in single coverage.

Also the Game Recap is being junk, good stuff EA.

Well played. I got lucky on the completion before the last INT, but I gambled again like a dumbass. Your rushing attack made it a great game.

Top Bottom