• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 13 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

It's on the brain since I'm getting PMs about conference moves, so I wanted to throw something else I've been thinking about out there:

How would you guys feel if I threw out the BCS conference designations and make all of the BCS Bowls at-large next season? It wouldn't be a playoff, but it would ensure the top team, no matter what conference, get their spot in those games.

Also, Az, mik, story and BPH are last up.

I'll get mine done before I go to bed tonight.

GCQuinton

Uhh, I played my game last night.

03334-010-0110005-02497.jpg

I thought I told you to PLAY YOUR GAME, Az!

If you have, the results aren't showing up on the site.

Not showing up for me either. I wish those EA assholes would have spent some time doing proper QA.

I'm going to end up being kicked out of this league by the end of the season with all the strikes EA is lining up for me :(

Holy shit! Oklahoma scored on a Hail Mary with 1 second left to put themselves up 21-17. They kicked it deep so I got the touchback. Won the game on an 80 yard strike! My QB had been under throwing the deep balls all game, glad he came through on that one.

Holy shit! Oklahoma scored on a Hail Mary with 1 second left to put themselves up 21-17. They kicked it deep so I got the touchback. Won the game on an 80 yard strike! My QB had been under throwing the deep balls all game, glad he came through on that one.

wow...did you upload the replays? that is worth watching.

Done. Fucking Wisconsin. They are the only team that gives me trouble. It didn't help that my defense went full retard and gave them 2 60+ yard bombs. Fucking idiots.

EDIT: POS EA Servers won't upload. WTF!?

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Ten Games

#17 Kentucky (Ramirez) vs #21 Houston
#1 Ohio (Striker) vs Ball State
#2 Kansas State (Az) vs #8 Texas
#25 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Arkansas
Fresno State (mik) vs San Diego State (Nightz)
Kansas (storybook) vs Oklahoma State
Utah State (BabeSlayer) vs New Mexico State
#5 Rutgers (BigAT) vs Cincinnati 
Minnesota (BPH) vs Oklahoma

OPEN: #23 NC State (GCQ), #4 SMU (EEK tha Cat)

Week Ten Headlines

An Ohio School's The New No.1 Team In The Nation, But Not The One You Think!
Commish Considers Eliminating BCS Bowl Designations Next Season
Kansas Works Some Jayhawks Magic And Defeats Oklahoma
Guest Speaker John Cena Slated To Talk To Fresno State Before SD State Game

Rankings

Ohio - #1 Coaches, #1 Media, #1 BCS 
Kansas State - #2 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
SMU - #4 Coaches, #3 Media, #3 BCS
Rutgers - #5 Coaches, #6 Media, #6 BCS
Kentucky - #17 Coaches, #13 Media, #14 BCS
NC State - #23 Coaches, #22 Media, #20 BCS
Ole Miss - #25 Coaches, #25 Media, #24 BCS

Player of the Week

Nat Harrison, DE, Fresno State
36-15 W Against Colorado State
3 tackles, 2 TFL, ATK, sack, FF, FR

Game of the Week

Fresno State vs San Diego State

WEEK TEN DEADLINE IS THURSDAY!

mik

mik is unbeatable
I think my game is busted. Punting doesn't work. Guys don't line up at the line of scrimmage unless and until I jam on the A button, and no one on my special teams will field a kick. There's other stuff too. It's kinda fucked.

Anyone heard of any of this shit happening?

GCQuinton

I think my game is busted. Punting doesn't work. Guys don't line up at the line of scrimmage unless and until I jam on the A button, and no one on my special teams will field a kick. There's other stuff too. It's kinda fucked.

First I've heard of anything like that. Weird.

Nightz

I had the same thing happen on my end. Throughout the first quarter my guys were lining up on their own, but after that they started staying behind the QB and I had to keep jamming on the A button. Punting and fielding kickoffs didn't work, even had a FG attempt that went haywire. On some punts, the screen would just turn completely white. I don't know what's wrong with the game.

mik

mik is unbeatable
I hope it isn't just happening on my end and affecting other people. It happened in my last CPU game as well. Also, the play art was wrong at the line of scrimmage, and at times I couldn't switch players on defense. It was 50 shades of fucked.

I hope it isn't just happening on my end and affecting other people. It happened in my last CPU game as well. Also, the play art was wrong at the line of scrimmage, and at times I couldn't switch players on defense. It was 50 shades of fucked.

Closest thing I've had to that is having a wide reiciver or TE going in absolute slow mo mode, also happened to my half back ones tried subing out and same glitch on the person I subbed in, very strange stuff, but what you are having is just crazy.

GCQuinton

Had to reboot the game three times to advance after I got prompted for a tuner update I already had and two prompts to download another Online Pass. #ThanksEA

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Eleven Games

#19 NC State (GCQ) vs #17 Florida State
#16 Kentucky (Ramirez) vs Vanderbilt
#1 Ohio (Striker) vs Central Michigan
#5 SMU (EEK tha Cat) vs #15 Georgia Tech
#2 Kansas State (Az) vs Oklahoma State
#22 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #21 Auburn
#23 Kansas (storybook) vs TCU
San Diego State (Nightz) vs Boise State
Utah State (BabeSlayer) vs Louisiana Tech
#6 Rutgers (BigAT) vs Louisville
Minnesota (BPH) vs Michigan

OPEN: Fresno State (mik)

Week Eleven Headlines

San Diego State Comes Out On Top Against Fresno State
Ohio's Ryan Boykin Enters The Heisman Race
2013 Award Semifinalists Announced
Dem Jayhawks! A Storybook-Led Team Enters The Top 25

Rankings

Ohio - #1 Coaches, #1 Media, #1 BCS 
Kansas State - #2 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
SMU - #5 Coaches, #3 Media, #4 BCS
Rutgers - #6 Coaches, #6 Media, #6 BCS
Kentucky - #16 Coaches, #11 Media, #12 BCS
NC State - #19 Coaches, #18 Media, #15 BCS
Ole Miss - #22 Coaches, #21 Media, #20 BCS
Kansas - #23 Coaches, #25 BCS

Player of the Week

Donte Rumph, DT, Kentucky
56-14 W Against Houston
6 tackles, 5 TFL, 5 sacks

Game of the Week

NC State vs Florida State

WEEK ELEVEN DEADLINE IS FRIDAY!

GCQuinton

Barely got by Florida State in their backyard, thankfully. Miami lost to Virginia Tech too, so that pretty much guarantees they're not making a return trip the ACC title game. One more win and I should be good to go there!

This year's recruiting class is shaping up to be another good one, too!

Nightz

So I was playing Boise State last night, tied at 35 at the end of the game. I drove down the field and got into FG range with like 4 seconds left. I call a TO, then Boise St. proceeds to call three consecutive timeouts as I'm getting ready to kick. Talk about trying to ice the kicker lol.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
So I was playing Boise State last night, tied at 35 at the end of the game. I drove down the field and got into FG range with like 4 seconds left. I call a TO, then Boise St. proceeds to call three consecutive timeouts as I'm getting ready to kick. Talk about trying to ice the kicker lol.

A CPU team did that to me too.

Another oddity happened last night. Playing Auburn in the other league, they're on offense. Plays are chosen, and I wait for them to hike the ball. They don't, they just sit there. It's the start of the 2nd quarter, and they just take a delay of game. EA Sports, It's in the Game.

GCQuinton

Yeah, that was in the game last year too. Dumb.

A CPU team did that to me too.

Another oddity happened last night. Playing Auburn in the other league, they're on offense. Plays are chosen, and I wait for them to hike the ball. They don't, they just sit there. It's the start of the 2nd quarter, and they just take a delay of game. EA Sports, It's in the Game.

That's more of an LSU thing in real life than Auburn. But yeah, that's dumb too.

Striker

Escaped another game thanks to the hands of the CMU receivers. It was tight all game, my OL couldn't push anything and the WR's could not get much separation. The defense was being pushed around some. 16-10 in the 4th with about 2 minutes remaining. It's fourth down as they decide to go for it rather than kick a FG to go within 3, the snap is set, and the QB tosses a post to the corner by the sidelines well over first-down territory, and despite being wide open, drops the pass. If it's caught like it would normally for another decent school, I lose. Relived, I just try to run out the clock but Boykin gets the one decent block of the day and I shoot 70-yards to the house. The Lucky Charms' leprechaun has to be hiding somewhere on the Ohio bench.

Escaped another game thanks to the hands of the CMU receivers. It was tight all game, my OL couldn't push anything and the WR's could not get much separation. The defense was being pushed around some. 16-10 in the 4th with about 2 minutes remaining. It's fourth down as they decide to go for it rather than kick a FG to go within 3, the snap is set, and the QB tosses a post to the corner by the sidelines well over first-down territory, and despite being wide open, drops the pass. If it's caught like it would normally for another decent school, I lose. Relived, I just try to run out the clock but Boykin gets the one decent block of the day and I shoot 70-yards to the house. The Lucky Charms' leprechaun has to be hiding somewhere on the Ohio bench.

You won't be so lucky if you play the Gophers next year.... MUAHAHAHHA! ;(

GCQuinton

BPH and Ram are last up. Deadline's tonight!

I guess news stories are back to posting on the site now. I wonder if Madden getting ready to launch had anything to do with the server screwups.

Ramirez

I'll go play mine now, was out car shopping all day yesterday, got back at 1 AM, then had to get back up at 7 and drive back to pick it up, then had class at 4, been a heck of a day, lol.

Top Bottom