• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 13 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

GG, Striker. I should have put you away when I had the chance and you almost made me regret it. I'm still pissed about that toss play at the goal line. Perfect play call and my blocker couldn't seal the outside.

Striker

Yeah that block shed was a bit surprising considering it was my lightweight corner.

GG otherwise. First half was a blur. My offense stalled as they had no push on the line, the receivers including my TE were not finishing their routes causing easy INT's, and just looked simply like they were below another level. I did get a bit of offense going later when I had too but you ran an awful lot of time off there in the 3rd at one point. Too little for my last drive to get any movement. Your QB was hard to bring down - two instances in the pocket I see my DL grabbing for him and he just shrugs it off. Must be Josh Freeman redux in KState.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Three Games

#10 NC State (GCQ) vs Oregon State (Righty)
Miami (OH) (NateEasy) vs #9 Rutgers (BigAT)
#23 San Diego State (Nightz) vs #24 Ohio (Striker)
#19 SMU (EEK tha Cat) vs Kansas (storybook)
Nebraska (BPH) vs Utah State (BabeSlayer)

OPEN: #12 Kansas State (Az), Ole Miss (KanZolo)

Week Three Headlines

No Repeats Here: Kansas State Narrowly Defeats Ohio 20-14
San Diego State Joins Top 25 After Upset Of Ole Miss
NC State Freshmen Have Spectacular Debut In Nebraska Win
BabeSlayer Has Saban-Like Tirade On Media For "Meltdown" Allegations

Rankings

Rutgers - #9 Coaches
NC State - #10 Coaches
Kansas State - #12 Coaches
SMU - #19 Coaches
San Diego State - #23 Coaches
Ohio - #24 Coaches

Player of the Week

Kevin Synder, OLB, Rutgers
38-17 W Against Kansas
7 tackles, 2 TFL, 2 ATK, sack, INT

Game of the Week

San Diego State vs Ohio

WEEK THREE DEADLINE IS MONDAY!

Striker

I leave in a few minutes, so we may have to go with Monday some time in the morning or early afternoon (EST). Just let me know by PM or AIM when you'll be around.

Striker

Nightz and I seemingly are having scheduling fits. He won't be home until later in the night, and I have to be ready to go by 9:30. Sim if you must, but please have injuries off. :(

Love how my team always finds a way to give the ball back or not simply not catch the ball...

GG BPH your team was 20x faster than mine.

Love how my team always finds a way to give the ball back or not simply not catch the ball...

GG BPH your team was 20x faster than mine.

Good game. You had a lot of tough drops when guys were open. :\ Keep at it... I was a lower prestige team (Minnesota) in last years game and got them to and won the conference championship within 4-5 seasons and won 2 National Championships when all was said and done.

Good game. You had a lot of tough drops when guys were open. :\ Keep at it... I was a lower prestige team (Minnesota) in last years game and got them to and won the conference championship within 4-5 seasons and won 2 National Championships when all was said and done.

I have 2 conference champs under my belt...but I am in the wac lol so I guess there is that. I just struggle big time against human opponents with higher ranked teams. I don't know why but my guys seem to play so much better (read actually catch the ball) in my CPU games I don't know what it is...

and man...2 of your td passes should have been picked off that was irritating.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Four Games

#10 NC State (GCQ) vs Miami (OH) (NateEasy)
#9 Rutgers (BigAT) vs #25 San Diego State (Nightz)
#19 SMU (EEK tha Cat) vs Nebraska (BPH)
Kansas (storybook) vs #22 Ohio (Striker)
Oregon State (Righty) vs Utah State (BabeSlayer)

OPEN: #12 Kansas State (Az), #23 Ole Miss (KanZolo)

Week Four Headlines

Ohio Gets The Win Over SD State In Sim Action
Story Hands The Keys To His Assistants Again As SMU Gets Blowout Win
Oregon State Puts Up A Fight But Falls To NC State
Jawan Jamison's Heisman Campaign Continues To Impress

Rankings

Rutgers - #9 Coaches
NC State - #10 Coaches
Kansas State - #12 Coaches
SMU - #19 Coaches
Ohio - #22 Coaches
Ole Miss - #23 Coaches
San Diego State - #25 Coaches

Player of the Week

Bill Vaughn, FS, Nebraska
38-7 W Against Utah State
Tackle, 3 ATK, FF, 2 INT

Game of the Week

Rutgers vs San Diego State

WEEK FOUR DEADLINE IS THURSDAY!

Striker

Story, would you be able to play today?

I see he's on auto-pilot so I wasn't sure if he was away on business or just busy at home. Let me know Story on a time you can play if so.

Story, would you be able to play today?

I see he's on auto-pilot so I wasn't sure if he was away on business or just busy at home. Let me know Story on a time you can play if so.

Tomorrow night, around 10 EST good for you?

I had a septic tank issue that's been resolved now. My wallet is $450 lighter though. :\

Top Bottom