• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 13 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

Nightz

GG AT. Had my chance at the end but my QB just overshot the TE. I made some bonehead throws myself, but my QB was just off for some reason. Wasn't throwing the ball where it needed to be. Lost one of my better defenders for 3 weeks too. :(

BigAT

GG Nightz. I thought for sure that was going to be a loss the way my defense as getting gashed at the end, thankfully that timely interception came to save my ass.

I'll be able to play tonight around 8:30 eastern.

Righty i'm fighting a bit of a migraine so I am gonna lay down. No guarantee I'll be able to make the game. If i'm not on go ahead and play the CPU in my place. I turned on Auto pilot but check to see if i'm on just in case... Sorry man.

Righty10

Righty i'm fighting a bit of a migraine so I am gonna lay down. No guarantee I'll be able to make the game. If i'm not on go ahead and play the CPU in my place. I turned on Auto pilot but check to see if i'm on just in case... Sorry man.

No worries. I'll be on around 9:30 to see if you're on.

GCQuinton

Looks like Righty's playing Auto BabeSlayer now. Story and Striker are both online right now playing different games. Twisting that knife!

Striker

GG Story.

Larenzo Fisher was basically sticking to your receivers like Revis. Defense did really well tackling and in man coverage - wasn't much you could do.

Offensively it felt like you had strip or another adjustment on, because Hammond isn't a very big guy on breaking tackles, and he was swatting off those arm tackles like nothin'. The OL was giving nice holes though - glad to see since four of them are brand new.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Five Games

#9 NC State (GCQ) vs #11 Kansas State (Az)
Miami (OH) (NateEasy) vs #19 Ohio (Striker) 
#21 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Nebraska (BPH)
#23 SMU (EEK tha Cat) vs UCF
Utah State (BabeSlayer) vs BYU

OPEN: #8 Rutgers (BigAT), San Diego State (Nightz), Kansas (storybook), Oregon State (Righty)

Week Five Headlines

Ohio Shows Up To Play, Blanks Kansas 28-0
Nebraska Gets The Win Over SMU In Dramatic OT Fashion
NC State/Kansas State Game Could Have Significant BCS Implications
Tony Creecy Overtakes Jawan Jamison For Current Heisman Lead

Rankings

Rutgers - #8 Coaches, #10 Media
NC State - #9 Coaches, # 8 Media
Kansas State - #11 Coaches, #12 Media
Ohio - #19 Coaches, #19 Media
Ole Miss - #21 Coaches, #24 Media
SMU - #23 Coaches, #21 Media
Nebraska - #23 Media

Player of the Week

Jarod Rogers, MLB, NC State
38-3 W Against Miami (OH)
6 tackles, 4 TFL, 2 ATK, 3 sacks

Game of the Week

NC State vs Kansas State

WEEK FIVE DEADLINE IS SATURDAY!

GG, man. I don't really feel like I deserved to win that one. I was making boneheaded decisions on offense all game and I was giving you too many one on one matchups on defense that you took full advantage of. I just got really lucky at the end there I guess.

One question though: Why did you keep running away from punts? You were killing your field position, man.

GCQuinton

GG, man. I don't really feel like I deserved to win that one. I was making boneheaded decisions on offense all game and I was giving you too many one on one matchups on defense that you took full advantage of. I just got really lucky at the end there I guess.

One question though: Why did you keep running away from punts? You were killing your field position, man.

GG. There was enough boneheaded decisions on my side of the ball too and that's what dealt me in. I definitely should have played my last offensive series a little more conservative to just line it up and get out of there. Tried to pull a Belichick at the end to let you score so I could try to get another offensive series but that didn't work out, lol.

And I didn't wanna risk any muffs so I was fair catching the whole game. For whatever reason, my guy wouldn't be lined up in the right spot so some of them just flat out missed.

Losing this one stung more than usual because I might have been able to put myself into the BCS title picture had I won. I don't wanna wait till Year 6!

Two games left!

GCQuinton

Week Six Games

#10 NC State (GCQ) vs Miami
Miami (OH) (NateEasy) vs Bowling Green
#6 Rutgers (BigAT) vs Arizona State
Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #14 Alabama
Kansas (storybook) vs West Virginia
#21 Nebraska (BPH) vs #18 Ohio State
Oregon State (Righty) vs #13 Utah
Utah State (BabeSlayer) vs Pittsburgh

OPEN: San Diego State (Nightz), #7 Kansas State (Az), #20 SMU (EEK tha Cat), #15 Ohio (Striker)

Week Six Headlines

Ohio Edges Miami (OH) 13-10 In OT
Kansas State Enters The Top Ten Following Defeat Of NC State
Nebraska Joins The Top 25 After Ole Miss Victory
San Diego State: No Game In Two Weeks, But Leads League Recruiting (So Far)

Rankings

Rutgers - #6 Coaches, #7 Media
Kansas State - #7 Coaches, #6 Media
NC State - #10 Coaches, # 10 Media
Ohio - #15 Coaches, #15 Media
SMU - #20 Coaches, #19 Media
Nebraska - #21 Coaches, #21 Media

Player of the Week

Randall Evans, CB, Kansas State
24-21 W Against NC State
Tackle, 2 TFL, 3 ATK, 2 INT

Game of the Week

Nebraska vs Ohio State

WEEK SIX DEADLINE IS SATURDAY!

nateeasy

Banned
Close game against Bowling Green. Initially went up 28-7. Thought I was going to cruise to an easy victory. However Bowling Green scored 4 straight Tds to lead 35-28. I scored to tie the game up with 3 minutes left. We go into OT. First play of OT Bowling Green runs an option and I was able to steal the pitch and run it back for a touchdown.

41-35 Win

BigAT

Jawan Jamison's realistic shot at a Heisman were all but dashed after he went down with a shoulder injury that will keep him out for 4 weeks.

Here's the real Jamison going all video game spin move on USF last night.

spinmove_medium.gif

ALL-OF-THE-XBOX-BUTTONS.gif

GCQuinton

NC State finally gets their revenge against Miami from two seasons ago in the 2012 ACC Championship Game in a thrilling 27-24 victory.

KanZolo and Righty are last up!

GCQuinton

Week Seven Games

#10 NC State (GCQ) vs Georgia Tech
Miami (OH) (NateEasy) vs Cincinnati 
San Diego State (Nightz) vs Nevada
#6 Kansas State (Az) vs Oklahoma
Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Missouri
#16 Nebraska (BPH) vs #1 Wisconsin
Oregon State (Righty) vs USC
#15 Ohio (Striker) vs Akron

OPEN: #5 Rutgers (BigAT), #20 SMU (EEK tha Cat), Kansas (storybook), Utah State (BabeSlayer)

Week Seven Headlines

Ole Miss And Oregon State Fall Victim To The Sims
NC State Kicks A Last Minute Field Goal To Edge Miami 27-24
Miami (OH) Gets Their First Win Of The Season Against Bowling Green
Nebraska's Got A Huge Game On Their Hands In Wisconsin

Rankings

Rutgers - #5 Coaches, #6 Media
Kansas State - #6 Coaches, #5 Media
NC State - #10 Coaches, # 11 Media
Ohio - #15 Coaches, #15 Media
Nebraska - #16 Coaches, #20 Media
SMU - #20 Coaches, #19 Media