• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 13 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

GCQuinton

Advanced to Week 2!

EEK and Nateeasy still need to sign in. We'll be advancing when all current members are ready to, which basically means NE better sign in and quick!

GCQuinton

Advanced to Week 5! Deadline's at 11!

Also, if Nateeasy doesn't sign in by this time tomorrow night his spot is going to bobby.

#2 Class behind Alabama for the second year. Wooo!

so is there a good reason as to why NCAA13 has sent me like 10 emails (the same email) in the past 15 hours (all saying welcome to NCAA13!) anyone else getting this?

GCQuinton

I haven't heard anybody against it, so I guess I'm making this official now:

Starting this season, all of the BCS Bowl games will be "at-large" in terms of eligibility, meaning (hopefully) the Top 10 teams get those games regardless of conference affiliation.

GCQuinton

According to the website BabeSlayer, Righty, Az, Nightz, and story are last up.

If I haven't heard from Nateeasy by 8 PM ET his spot goes to bobby.

I'm going to be heading out of town tomorrow until Sunday. I will not have my 360 with me. I will try to do recruiting on the site. I'll set myself to AP before I leave.

GCQuinton

So it's just BabeSlayer and story left?

Advancing to Cut Players at 8 PM ET, and advancing to the Preseason at 11 PM ET. Doing schedules tomorrow morning and will start the season at noon ET tomorrow.

Striker

Done with cuts. Junior QB Derrius Vick jumped seven points in training to go to a 92 ovr. I like that. Other positions will be worrisome but it's what I've got at the time. Hopefully I get some fortunate calls go my way and guys hang onto the ball.

BigAT

Done with cuts. Junior QB Derrius Vick jumped seven points in training to go to a 92 ovr. I like that. Other positions will be worrisome but it's what I've got at the time. Hopefully I get some fortunate calls go my way and guys hang onto the ball.

Come on man, how can you play with a QB named Vick?

GCQuinton

To Striker and Nateeasy: For whatever reason, protected rivalries aren't allowed in the MAC so I had to wind up keeping you guys in the same division. If I didn't, you two would have run into the same problem KanZolo and Ram had in Season 1 with only three user games.

And with that said, we're in the Preseason! I advance to the start of the season at noon ET tomorrow so get to it!

EDIT: Just glancing at the schedules really quick, it's looking like some of you guys are only gonna be able to fit three user games in. SEC and MWC off the top of my head.

Utah, Texas, Florida, Arizona and California are my pipelines guess how many fives star prospects are available....1....

does that seem a little uh..messed up to anyone else?

edit* and that one 5 star scouts out to be a low 4 high 3 start at best lol....

BigAT

How is my coach prestige still C- after two consecutive top 10 finishes and having met every goal possible so far?

EEK Tha Cat

Neo Member
How is my coach prestige still C- after two consecutive top 10 finishes and having met every goal possible so far?

I had the coveted A+ prestige after the Rose Bowl, but now I'm back to the more familiar D- after having to re-sign in to the dynasty. Oh well. The SMU program has rebounded from tragedies worse than this.

GCQuinton

Season%20Three%20(Teams).jpg

Notes From the Commish:

First off, hot damn this took longer than it should have. There really needs to be an auto rotate option for user OOC games. This is killing me.

Aside from the usual stuff (and there's a LOT of usual stuff this year, but I'll let you discover and complain about it for yourselves!), the most glaring thing about this years schedules is that four teams only have three user games. For the SEC and MWC teams (KanZolo, Nightz), this is a side effect of Ramirez and mik leaving taking away a conference game when you've only got three open OOC spots to begin with. The latter was also the case for Oregon State (Righty10). In Utah State's (BabeSlayer) situation, I was running into a situation where he was having five user games and I decided to offset it somewhat by taking one away and restoring his BYU rivalry game.

The moral of all this? We're definitely gonna have to do some conference realigning next season to get everyone back at four games a piece.

But yeah, aside from that, let's get rolling!

Human Game Schedule For Season Three

Kansas

Rutgers
SMU
Ohio
Kansas State

Kansas State

Utah State
Ohio
NC State
Kansas

Miami (OH)

SMU
Rutgers
NC State
Ohio

NC State

Nebraska
Oregon State
Miami (OH)
Kansas State

Nebraska

NC State
Utah State
SMU
Ole Miss

Ohio

Kansas State
San Diego State
Kansas
Miami (OH)

Ole Miss

SMU
San Diego State
Nebraska

Oregon State

Rutgers
NC State
Utah State

Rutgers

Oregon State
Kansas
Miami (OH)
San Diego State

SMU

Ole Miss
Miami (OH)
Kansas
Nebraska

San Diego State

Ole Miss
Ohio
Rutgers

Utah State

Kansas State
Nebraska
Oregon State

Advancing to Week 1 shortly!

Nightz

My coach prestige is now a B-. Maybe it helps that my coach's name is John Madden!

Also since GCQ mentioned realigning for next season, I'd like to put in an early request to move to the Pac-12 next season. I'd like some better opponents. :)

Top Bottom