• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Neo-Gaf Madden 360 Season 8 Thread: United by John, Divided by Lag

DMczaf

ColdBlooded33 said:
This o-line is garbage. ****ing garbage

Seriously, WTF

The best sack was when Rice push your own lineman into you, knocking you down WTF :lol

Fifty said:
DM is up 28-10 in the 3rd qtr. 28 points against the Panthers D!? Someone's gotta knock him down a notch.

edit: 31-10. Jackhammer George is impressed.

I did this for you George.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ive never seen LB's just come clear through the line like that, untouched. Its a bitch trying to comeback when shit like that happens.

And, my Carnell is a douchebag statement still stands from the pre-season.

STOP FALLING FOWARD YOU ****! YOUR NOT LT!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
CB dont cry,you get to face my shitty lovely Texans next game.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Matrix said:
CB dont cry,you get to face my shitty lovely Texans next game.

ackbarbq3.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
No trap,I cant do shit with this team,Im not even sure how im 2-2.

I think Ive thrown 1 td in 4 games.My players drop passes all the time,Carr has no time to get anything off and my CB's are retarded.

Get this,my best player is *drum roll please*.....

WALI LUNDY!

I think AZ Greg and I just set a record for QB futility tonight.

Culpepper - 20.1 rating
Favre - 17.6 rating

Thank God for Ronnie Brown and his 241 total yards!

Cloudy

Banned
gg vumpler. One question tho, was that All-Madden? I didn't notice when we started but that was the most retarded game ever :lol

I don't wanna face CJ again, even if it was allstar so we'll let this stand :p

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Cloudy said:
gg vumpler. One question tho, was that All-Madden? I didn't notice when we started but that was the most retarded game ever :lol

I don't wanna face CJ again, even if it was allstar so we'll let this stand :p

How do you stop - 85?
chad_johnson.jpg

:lol it was most definitely all madden otherwise those kick returns you had would have been touchdowns because all pro is lame like that.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Anyway it is officially my 21st birthday so I'm gonna hit the bed. Apparently the wife and friends have a big day planned.

Latta all. (wish I had 2k7 so I could own some of you that play it this year heh.)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Er this thing looks flawed. Says I attempted to use the play "Giant Smash" at 0:33 in the second quarter against Daddyz, but that play is not in my roster. Also, I would never use it because it's two slot corners.

Hrm, seems certain people call Nickel when they really shouldn't and get run all over. Even Nickel 3-3-5. Hrm.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Yeah, we can try sometime tonight Shawn, I guess. Gonna go out for a bit, get some groceries, etc. Maybe watch a football game this afternoon.

bob, just message his XBL username to setup a time! think!

btw i played a few games of madden 07 on ps2 at my buddies house last night/today, i don't like it. maybe it's because i'm used to madden 360 but the game seems to move at a ridiculous speed and the gameplay mechanics aren't very good. lots of mario running, spider senses on defense, horrible offensive line play, and the graphics are pretty painful. i know madden 360 has it's share of problems too but i just couldn't get into a grove on ps2. boourns!

Cloudy

Banned
but the game seems to move at a ridiculous speed and the gameplay mechanics aren't very good. lots of mario running, spider senses on defense, horrible offensive line play, and the graphics are pretty painful. i know madden 360 has it's share of problems too but i just couldn't get into a grove on ps2. boourns!

Now you know how I felt the last few Maddens :D

Fifty

Has anyone seen Bonsevan? When he's not on AIM there's no way to contact him, yet he's played every one of his games on time. Did I just get him at a bad time?

That was the most bullshit I ever seen in my life. If Lonestar is allowed to continue playing that way he is, I don't want anymore to do with this league. Lets count the amount of cheese that Lonestar did:

1. Going for it in the second quarter at near midfield (in his territory in tied game) on a 4th and 9 midway through the second quarter. (He is up mind you!!)

2. Blitzing 90% of the time.

2. Pulling DB's from coverage and blitzing with them.

3. Pulling linemen from the line and doing all kinds of cheesy shit to get pressure.

4. I'm down by 4 with no time outs left with like 1:00 to play and he continued to run plays to score at the end of this horrible game.

In a close game that this was, the crap he was pulling easily swayed the outcome of the game. The lag really made it hard to counter the cheese he was doing. I was so disgusted with his ass I just turned my Xbox off in digust. I guess he was really upset about the way he got handled in the NCAA league. Whatever his motivation, it was 100% straight cheese if I ever seen it in my life!!

EDIT- I am resigned to the fact that he will refute every claim I made and make up some bull to justify his actions but that cat is pathetic. I'm sorry FMT, but **** being politically correct on this one.

Lonestar

yeah, kinda figured that.

He went for it on 4th and 7, went for it on 4th down repeatedly, repeatedly did the "roll out to the right/Konex" though there was no pressure.

Played Shotgun 80% of the time

The 2 "pull the CB's from coverage" were after you are well outside of the pocket, and accidental "grabs" of the change player button. Once out of position, I'd figure you'd through over his head. You didn't so I came.

Blitzing 90% of the time, I doubt that. Though, is that a rule?

Pulling Lineman = Zone Blitz!

And when I'm trying to run out the clock at the end, you pull goaline repeatedly! My last play was a run from a 4 WR setup, you still had goaline, and 37 pulled through. And after all the 2 pt plays you were running, in emotion, I went for 2, and for that I do apologize.

Remember, I'm not in the correct emotional mindset to know what I'm doing.

You pulled as much cheese as I did. Corner routes FTW

AkaBalla

GAMECAST THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!! GAMECAST THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEN WE'LL KNOW WHO'S TELLING THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW DID I MENTION I LOVE GAMECAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rorschach

AkaBalla said:
GAMECAST THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!! GAMECAST THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEN WE'LL KNOW WHO'S TELLING THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW DID I MENTION I LOVE GAMECAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If Shawnwhann would have stayed connected, we would have the gamecast to look at. Unfortunately, he didn't and we don't.

yeah, kinda figured that.

He went for it on 4th and 7, went for it on 4th down repeatedly, repeatedly did the "roll out to the right/Konex" though there was no pressure.

Played Shotgun 80% of the time

The 2 "pull the CB's from coverage" were after you are well outside of the pocket, and accidental "grabs" of the change player button. Once out of position, I'd figure you'd through over his head. You didn't so I came.

Blitzing 90% of the time, I doubt that. Though, is that a rule?

Pulling Lineman = Zone Blitz!

And when I'm trying to run out the clock at the end, you pull goaline repeatedly! My last play was a run from a 4 WR setup, you still had goaline, and 37 pulled through. And after all the 2 pt plays you were running, in emotion, I went for 2, and for that I do apologize.

Remember, I'm not in the correct emotional mindset to know what I'm doing.

You pulled as much cheese as I did. Corner routes FTW

We have a Karl Rove apprentice here!!

Of course I am going to go for it in the fourth quarter, I am down by 7!!! You mentioning that proves nothing.

I played Shotgun in response to you incessant blitzes in the second half!! I cant continue throwing to RB's all game when I am being slammed with blitzes every ****ing play.

There were several times you tried to sack me with CB, you only did twice though!

Zone Blitz my ass, Zone Cheese more like it!!

Excuse me for trying to stop your run when you are obviously trying to run the ball.

Corner routes FTW?!?!? For your win right?!?!? Right!!

This guy openly acknowledges his cheesing and still gets the win right? When we play again I will pull out all the little tricks I loathe, and we'll see who wins at that game.

If Shawnwhann would have stayed connected, we would have the gamecast to look at. Unfortunately, he didn't and we don't.

You dont know the half of the bullshit Lone pulled in this game, I wanted to make sure he knew in the game how much I disapproved of his play!!

Rorschach

Shawnwhann said:
You dont know the half of the bullshit Lone pulled in this game, I wanted to make sure he knew in the game how much I disapproved of his play!!
Got a mic? Yeah, before I knew about the gamecast, I could understand. If that was happening to me now, I'd make SURE we didn't get disconnected so I could out the cheeser who was cheesing me...unless it was something that the gamecast couldn't show.

Matrix

In all my years playing Lonestar he has never played cheesy :\

Lonestar

you went for it on 4th and 7 with 4 minutes left in the...SECOND QUARTER.

You must not have play Gunstar if you think I blitzed every down. And when I blitzed, it's usually only 1 LB.

Once you break pocket, and are a run possibility with the QB, anything goes!

You are calling me a cheeser because of blitzing!!!

Stick with the last drive as proof of my "cheesing" please, and we'll forget the mario running kick off return for a TD

Top Bottom