• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Neo-Gaf Madden 360 Season 8 Thread: United by John, Divided by Lag

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
OoO Clash of the Titans! With me back to my winning ways, its sure to be a good one

CB Vs. DM

Don't call it a comeback!
I been here for years
Rockin my peers and puttin suckas in fear
Makin the tears rain down like a MON-soon
Listen to the bass go BOOM
Explosion, overpowerin
Over the competition, I'm towerin
Wreckin shop, when I drop these lyrics that'll make you call the cops
Don't you dare stare, you betta move
Don't ever compare
Me to the rest that'll all get sliced and diced
Competition's payin the price

I'm gonna knock you OUT
Mama said knock you OUT
I'm Gonna knock you OUT
MAMA SAID KNOCK YOU OUT

pl_668001.jpg

Zep

Banned
Lonestar said:
didn't know you were still in this!

I try to keep it a close game, and I've never been a "offensive genius" to be able to score at will, so about the most amount of points I've put up in a madden game is like...35 points. EVER. Play tough D to try to keep people from putting 30 on me, though that doesn't always happen, eh CK ;)

That was against me!!!

but you lost

DMczaf

thank you for beating gunstar, MaestroRyan. Finally some seperation!

and FMT, Alexis is DEAD already, and he doesn't even know it!

CB3

DMczaf said:
You are just another speed bump on my Road to Perfection.

OOOOOOOOH YEEEAAAAAH!!

Randy%20Savage%20en%201991.jpg

Savage? I Would expect another... It seems we know who the REAL fan is!

061206hbk3.jpg

Oh! Oh! Shawn!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
DMczaf said:
thank you for beating gunstar, MaestroRyan. Finally some seperation!

and FMT, Alexis is DEAD already, and he doesn't even know it!

Gun's not even in your conference! And I beat him too, where's my mother****ing parade?

you want to get banned cb!? better change that pic!

also, BOB AND DUCE! introduce yourselves to each other!

LOL old man DM lost track of teams. DUCE is the eagles friend!

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:

What are you talking about. All I See is HHH, and some other dude, Who im guessing has the name Shawn...

TheDuce22

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:

Waiting for a reply.

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:

Damn it! All you Eagle fans look a like!! YOU PEOPLE!!

Zep

Banned
Announcement: Tuesday: Patch Update
Posted By: eamikejohnson (EA.com)
Created in: Forum: General Discussion
Posted: Sep 26, 2006 9:10 PM

Guys -

I've seen some posts on other boards saying that the patch was delayed until November. This is not true.

We're waiting to hear when it will be accessible via XBOX Live and at the same time pushing tomake sure it gets out to you as soon as possible.

Apologies for the delay and also for the delayed messaging over the weekend.

And the bullshitting continues.

Lonestar

They are waiting on TO News, whether or not they have to include "suicide" on their list of in game injuries :(

hgplayer1

for any parties interested my schedule for the immediate future goes like this

Weds - should be available most of the night tonight. I have a couple things I need to do but I can put them off if Im given a time with enough notice.

Thurs - will most likely be available after 9PM EST. highly possible that my unavailability will begin on this night.

Fri - see Thurs

Sat - depending on how things go at work I will be absolutely unavailable all day but I should have some time available in the evening.

Sun - slight possibility that work will spill over into Sun making it very unlikely Ill be able to play since if Im not working Ill be wanting to watch football all day. if the Cowboys arent playing I can try to make an exception.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I sort them by their Reggie avatars but then FMT threw me off with his lovely one... Zep I will be home tomorrow night for our week 3 game and HG we can play whenever u are Ready playboy

AZ Greg

Truelize, I've tried contacting you a couple of times on AIM but you haven't responded, maybe I have the wrong AIM name? Anyways, let me know when you want to play. I can play anytime tonight (Wed.) or anytime tomm. after about 1pm PST.

CB3

Malleymal said:
I sort them by their Reggie avatars but then FMT threw me off with his lovely one... Zep I will be home tomorrow night for our week 3 game and HG we can play whenever u are Ready playboy

Duce ****s up the Eagle-Reggie Brown Avatar Connection

hgplayer1

Malleymal said:

can you play tonight? i guess like right now?

if not then whats the earliest and latest you can play on Thurs?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
AZ Greg said:
Truelize, I've tried contacting you a couple of times on AIM but you haven't responded, maybe I have the wrong AIM name? Anyways, let me know when you want to play. I can play anytime tonight (Wed.) or anytime tomm. after about 1pm PST.

I have tomorrow off so that will work fine man. I wasn't home all day so I didn't see your messages until tonight.

Lonestar

Well, don't know how to say it, so I'll just get to the main point and go from there.

My dad, who has already been through lymphoma twice (even think this happened during a previous season...), now appears to have an onset of Leukemia. He was transferred back up to Atlanta for whatever treatment they decide on. So, I will often times be out of town the next couple of weeks (besides being too emotionally wrecked to think straight). I probably won't be around as much as I'd like for these games. I'll try to fit them in if I can, but I cannot make any promises to my availability. I haven't talked to them, but if someone takes my place for a game if I'm not around, I'd highly appreciate it to be either CK on the east coast or Ror on the west, as I respect them enough to only let me lose by 20 :lol haha, weak attempt at humour...

I'll be heading out tomorrow to go up there, and I don't know how many days I'll be there. I think I will be back by Sunday (actually have tomorrow and monday off on vacation...crazy timing :/ )

And in the words of Duane, PEACE

Fifty

Thanks for letting us know. I swear...this league is cursed. It's bringing bad health to those around us. At least 3 of us have been hit by it. I'm sorry.

hgplayer1

it sucks hearing about all the bad luck you guys are having. best wishes to all of you.

Malley can you play tonight or not?

Edit: now that I think about it Ive had a bit of bad luck recently too. my car was wrecked. my brother was driving and nobody was hurt. not as bad as the other guys but still some bad luck.

Rorschach

Lonestar: sorry to hear about your situation. I was going through something similar that one season where I was dominating and then just didn't give a crap anymore, so I tanked the season. I sincerly wish you all the best and I will gladly fill in for you any time.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Shit Lone, sorry to hear that. I would gladly pound the crap out of anyone for you with that overrated team of yours! :D

*Joke about the Giants in 3...2....1...*

Lonestar

Thanks guys.

I too started wondering about that curse as well. He hasn't been feeling good for about a month now, and at that time, bad stuff starting happening as soon as Madden started.

John Madden must have sold the entire world's soul to Satan to get that game to come out with his name on it, I ****ing swear! A cross-spectrum curse......**** that noise!

Rorschach

Lonestar said:
Thanks guys.

I too started wondering about that curse as well. He hasn't been feeling good for about a month now, and at that time, bad stuff starting happening as soon as Madden started.

John Madden must have sold the entire world's soul to Satan to get that game to come out with his name on it, I ****ing swear! A cross-spectrum curse......**** that noise!
Maybe it's because
Konex is in this one and he likes the game
. :O

THE KURSE!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
hgplayer1 said:
it sucks hearing about all the bad luck you guys are having. best wishes to all of you.

Malley can you play tonight or not?

I am just getting home.... from NY.... unpacking and all and I have to play zep too... I am tired as hell but will play if you can only play now... its whatever... write me on AIM I wont be on this page like that.... hope all is well and luck is good for you all

gg mmlemay, my only complaint is that you went for it on 4th and 2 at your 40ish in the first quarter. But I just plain played terrible. Thats what I get for not playing madden for like a week off. Couldn't get anything going. I passed way too much.

sableholic said:
gg mmlemay, my only complaint is that you went for it on 4th and 2 at your 40ish in the first quarter. But I just plain played terrible. Thats what I get for not playing madden for like a week off. Couldn't get anything going. I passed way too much.

GG. It was at the 46 and the only reason I went for it was because I was ****ing emotional and pissed at f'n Culpepper for fumbling it on 3rd and short after he had the first. Normally I wouldn't do that because it ALWAYS comes back to bite me. Culpepper sucks - it's a good thing I have Ronnie Brown. I got lucky and played the best defense I've ever played in Madden.

I was glad to see that we had a GREAT connection, too!!!

Top Bottom