• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Neo-Gaf Madden 360 Season 8 Thread: United by John, Divided by Lag

Fifty

Way to go FMT. Those are almost as good as my Rankings ;) No, seriously, great stuff :lol

After my AWFUL performance against you..I'm hoping my game against Bonsev isn't anything like that, and he lives remotely near Toronto.

The east coast battle rages on. Matrix, CK and myself, all tied at 2-1..Who will crack first!

DMczaf

sorry FMT, but I have no plans of leaving #1. You are just going to have to TAKE it from me, and I dont like people that steal my property!!

and when alex wants something he takes it, just ask aaron rodgers!

alex1.jpg

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Oh I still have games to play in this league?? Sorry. :D

Favre and I haven't really been to connect yet, we'll get it done soon though, he sent me a friend request today.

We are talking as we speak... in like another dimension.. Whoa

Sorry to hear about that Lone. Thanks for not picking me to play your games :(

I started having bad luck before this game even came out. Maybe it was the development process that started my bad luck?? Freaky.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DCX,when do you want to play our week 5 game and get your first win against the shittastic Texans?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wtf dcx and I just lost connecttion :\

I was losing 14-0 start of the 2nd,thats never happened before,my first madden connection drop.

Matrix

DCX said:
no stats huh?

DCX

Well I didnt take any down,if you want to go ahead.

I guess we start again,pretend im down 14-0 and play 3 quarters.

ughh

My running back has no f-ing break away speed.

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
Well I didnt take any down,if you want to go ahead.

I guess we start again,pretend im down 14-0 and play 3 quarters.

ughh
well i know Vick threw an 80 yard TD, and Dunn was 3 carries for 24 yards and one TD, Vick was 2-2 and like 95 yards, Milloy had an int for like 35 yards, other than that, i have nothing...

DCX

Matrix

Carr had the shitty int,but I have no idea how long my big run with lundy was or my kick off return with Mathis.

Shit....

umm ill just add the int to Carr and lets start me down 14-0,your ball,3 quarters?

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
Carr had the shitty int,but I have no idea how long my big run with lundy was or my kick off return with Mathis.

Shit....

umm ill just add the int to Carr and lets start me down 14-0,your ball,3 quarters?
Lundy had a 32 yard gain...he had like 5-6 carries...ok

DCX

Matrix

ok cool,ill send an invite...ea ****s us over again...i quit for the night

Matrix

Jesus f-ing christ,die EA.

I was playing 3-4 D instead of 4-3 cause I forgot to change it to 4-3 which I shouldnt have to,THE TEXANS PLAY 4-3 NOW EA NOT 3-4!

My D was totally exposed and I havent played 3-4 at all with this Texan squad...I felt lost.

GG DCX,congrats on your first win.

Piece of shit Texans.

DCX

DCX
Thank you...i totally had the flow ****ed on that game...thinking in was in the third but really it was right before the half, so i had to kick it off to you...and then you scored :( It was a broken game, i really thought the momentum i gained was going to be lost by starting all over...great game, Lundy torched me...big time. Good luck the rest of the season...as i wallow in my one sole victory

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Fifty said:
Way to go FMT. Those are almost as good as my Rankings ;) No, seriously, great stuff :lol

After my AWFUL performance against you..I'm hoping my game against Bonsev isn't anything like that, and he lives remotely near Toronto.

The east coast battle rages on. Matrix, CK and myself, all tied at 2-1..Who will crack first!

Correction:

CK - 2-0-1

Wow what happened here? You skull-f.uck some of the best players GAF has to offer, then you get gang banged by the Fins? In the words of Shannon Sharpe, it doesn’t not make sense!

Fluke I hope. He played really good D and it threw me off and I stopped running. When I pass I lose. I blame Boonell. Anyways look for healthy doses of CP the rest of the season.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ok, i CLEARLY got robbed for Offensive player of the week.

Foster - 106 Rushing yards, 2 TDs, 57 Recieving yards, 1 TD

Is somehow LESS that 120 yards rushing and 1 TD?

I call something fishy..

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wow, I was getting ready for my game with IansWoody (When do you want to play buddy?) by checking his past games... This is who he played in order:

FMT
Gunstar
Matrix
CB33

Then he has:

Me
Lonestar and the Seahawks

Toughest 6 games to start a league ever. :lol

Meanwhile my tough stretch is coming up. Fifty, Matrix, FMT, Gunstar. I predict 0-3-1 in that stretch, as I will not be able to play FMT.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
ZEP and HG.... its whenever, I will be off of work at five and have a meeting until like 7..... let me know whats up....

hgplayer1

Malley what time zone are you in?

Im sure Ill be able to play tonight but I dont know when.

earliest will probably be around 8PM CST. I will keep you updated though.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
typing on a pspfrom emoryin ATL !!! 706 REPRECENT?!@! SHOuld behome tonight @ thru saturday. this place sucks... but the nurses areHAWT!!! :D

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Greg and I tried to play today, we got to the 2 minute warning in the second half and the game dropped. Game had a bit of lag but nothing out of the norm too.
So we are gonna play tomorrow afternoon.

hgplayer1

Malley looks like Ill be on my way home in about the next 30 minutes. I know for sure I will have like 2 hours to play at least then I may have to come back to work.

Fifty

Bonsevan, I'm not sure if you check this thread but I'll be able to play tonight starting at 11:30. If you can't do that, tell me what works for you. If anyone sees him on AIM let me know. I'll be back later.

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
holy shit that gamecast stuff on the madden site is incredible. am i the only person who didn't know about this?? awesome

I knew about it, but I thought it was only for ranked games. When I checked it today, I was like "WTF?! These are all my madden league games!"

This is going to be an awesome scouting tool...DONT TELL CK!!

P.S. - Konex, don't make it too obvious you are not picking your defensive plays. QB Spys? I run the ball maybe ONCE in my madden 07 career with Simms :lol

hgplayer1

aha! now I have proof of all those times I call a blitz and the offense runs a play directly into it and gets a big play out of it.

the gamecast thing is really great. now if they could somehow bring us official leagues.

any1 seen malley?

LiveWire

sableholic: I'm free right now to play (Friday night Sept. 29th, 9:45PM Eastern time). My GT is DJ Demon J and my AIM is Atreides815.

Fifty

Wow, that thing is great. They're so damn close to being smart and offering official leagues. I mean this gives us almost the info we need. It even has partial player stats, saying how many times Jamal Lewis ran, etc..

CK's going to explode once he sees this. The fact that it shows exactly what play each person called is just insane. Cheesers beware. Although because it's flash you can't exactly save proof.

FMT called 2 man under or 2 man under spy on almost every play. Not that that game is a good one to analyze. It was full of lag and I played like absolute shit. Shit broken down is still shit.

Mrbob

Duce it may have to be sunday before we get our game in. Hopefully. I can't stay up late tonight, and I'm going to be gone again tommorrow night. I'm gone most of the day sunday, and sunday night is the bears/seachickens with me having to get up early again Monday.

Fifty

DM is up 28-10 in the 3rd qtr. 28 points against the Panthers D!? Someone's gotta knock him down a notch.

edit: 31-10. Jackhammer George is impressed.

Top Bottom