• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Neo-Gaf Madden 360 Season 8 Thread: United by John, Divided by Lag

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
talk to me about it on AIM CB. perhaps i will grant you the eagles
I'll fill in for panthers!

That is kinda ****ed up that Duce took a team that 3 people were fighting for who were fans of the team. I think maybe gun should have a shot at them since he's stuck with devil Brady. ;b

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
AkaBalla said:
Yep i agree, FMT he broke the NEO GAF Violations and should be penalized his first 8 games and wont be eligible for playoffs until 2012!!!

LOL not quite. I didn't do anything wrong but FMT states there were complaints because my stats are to high. So to comply you want them lower, so they will be lower and I will still win games legit as always. :D

NFC North just got interesting:

NFC North
Team W L T GB
Washington Redskins 6-2-0 0
St. Louis Rams 6-2-0 0
Miami Dolphins 5-2-0 0.5
Kansas City Chiefs 4-3-1 1.5

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
talk to me about it on AIM CB. perhaps i will grant you the eagles

Was out to dinner, ill see if i can get back at you tonight or tomorrow. ill be on aim

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
CK: I will be out all day today, I got married 6 years ago today so I will be with the wife today. But I can play tonight any time after 9PM EST.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wow man congrats.

Coincidentally I will be celebrating an anniversary with my GF today too. Tonight probably isn't a good idea. We can play after the Iggles/Giants play tomorrow.

LiveWire

vumpler said:
GG DJ. I dunno how you've only won one game? You played a solid game.

gg vump. Mostly due to "mario running" and poor AI blocking. :( Some bad decisions here and there too (like throwing that lob in the endzone for an INT on my initial drive). And, it's the Browns after all. :lol

CB3

Wellington said:
Wow man congrats.

Coincidentally I will be celebrating an anniversary with my GF today too. Tonight probably isn't a good idea. We can play after the Iggles/Giants play tomorrow.

Eagles dont play the Giants tomorrow buddy

god dammit CB he is saying after the eagles AND giants game is done, not after the eagles/giants game is done!

p.s. everyone, CB is the new eagles owner. however, he is still stuck in his personal hell with the carolina panthers unless someone on the west coast wants to take over

CB3

Ugh, Duce's stats with the Eagles make me sick. less the W-L Record, but the actual stats. Bearly 40% completion with DMac. 4 TD's, 3 INT's. Ugh...

Time to clean up the garbage!

Zep

Banned
You forgot the part where I FUMBLED on my first KR after you scored...Then Chester Taylor fumble on his first carry :lol

Time to clean up the garbage!

:lol

awards/advancement will happen today. sorry i'm a day late fellas, slipped my mind last night!

lets keep it going strong to finish out the season. we're at the halfway point and it seems like the core group of people are still taking care of business. great work... ladies!

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
:lol

awards/advancement will happen today. sorry i'm a day late fellas, slipped my mind last night!

lets keep it going strong to finish out the season. we're at the halfway point and it seems like the core group of people are still taking care of business. great work... ladies!

By clean up the garbage i mean at least get some respectable numbers.

This should teach you a lesson. Eagles go to me or Gunstar. not the Douche

CB i gave you guys every opportunity to get the eagles. shit, all you had to DO was win ONE TOURNAMENT GAME and you would've at least been in the running. but you couldn't do it. don't blame me, blame yourself. not like i was making you use a team you didn't want to in the tournament either. you lost with the eagles. when you point 1 finger at me you point 3 fingers at yourself! you are 3 times more responsible than me!

DMczaf

DCX said:
Seriously folks, let get going, i wanna play Dm already! I want the playoffs!

DCX

Theres only one word that describes whats coming to Vick in 2 weeks.

rocky6be4.jpg

"Pain."

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
CB i gave you guys every opportunity to get the eagles. shit, all you had to DO was win ONE TOURNAMENT GAME and you would've at least been in the running. but you couldn't do it. don't blame me, blame yourself. not like i was making you use a team you didn't want to in the tournament either. you lost with the eagles. when you point 1 finger at me you point 3 fingers at yourself! you are 3 times more responsible than me!

im not talking tournament. me and gunstar are both vets, eagles should have gone to one of us without playing in that tournament. I was 1 game away from winning the superbowl last year, and gunstar the season before that. should have been a lock without the tournament

i have to give some incentive for new people to play in the league! the prospect of using their own team is one, and i figured you or GS would show up in the tourney and take care of it. then i could say "well duce, i gave you a chance! at least be cool and still play" and he would've (although as fate has shown he would eventually quit)

DCX

DCX
DMczaf said:
Theres only one word that describes whats coming to Vick in 2 weeks.

rocky6be4.jpg

"Pain."
10ivandrago.jpg

" If he dies, he dies "

carl.jpg

" stop ducking me, and come out and fight!! now, why wait?? "

DCX

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
I volunteer to take over the Panthers.

Since I didn't get NBA 2K7 in time (****ing Canadian import lag), I need another league to join besides my NHL one. I'll warn you now - I suck dog balls at Madden and am a guaranteed win for whoever faces me, but I don't play cheesy (always going for it on 4th and long, etc), show up on schedule, and will always finish my game even when it's a 90-3 blowout.

So..can I join?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Your mind is always on T-mac and you handle the game and league well.

DCX

DCX
bishoptl said:
I volunteer to take over the Panthers.

Since I didn't get NBA 2K7 in time (****ing Canadian import lag), I need another league to join besides my NHL one. I'll warn you now - I suck dog balls at Madden and am a guaranteed win for whoever faces me, but I don't play cheesy (always going for it on 4th and long, etc), show up on schedule, and will always finish my game even when it's a 90-3 blowout.

So..can I join?
Easy win huh? * checks Falcons schedule * I vote for his entry ;) He's a good guy.

DCX

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i have to give some incentive for new people to play in the league! the prospect of using their own team is one, and i figured you or GS would show up in the tourney and take care of it. then i could say "well duce, i gave you a chance! at least be cool and still play" and he would've (although as fate has shown he would eventually quit)

And I thank you for that, otherwise I probably wouldn't have gotten my skins

If you guys need anyone to play I'll join. It's probably full now, but I saw that you needed some people over in the nba league thread.

bishop/chris james, i would love to have both of you in the league. there are a few things i need to go over first:

1. this is a much more involved league than NBA because we have to manually input our stats on the league daddy website (check first post for more details). because of this, you add an extra 10 mins or so to each game since you have to take the time to enter the stats

2. the lag in madden is considerably worse than nba. what that means is i split the league up between east and west (or at least tried). so, if you are on the east coast, you are going to have lag against west coasters. all teams available are west coast teams. if you want to get a couple practice games in to see how it is that's fine.

3. sim league etc, check first post for site details

if you STILL want to play despite the above, let me know and you can have any of the 3 available teams you want. infact ill go all out and if you really want to play and have terrible lag, i will switch whatever game you want to play against an east coaster. PM me or post here with questions or concerns about the league. thanks fellas

haven't you been #1 for like 7 weeks in a row? screw you buddy you know i'm going to beat you! you might be able to stop peyton with the bills defense, but you can't stop frank the tank.... you can't and you won't!

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
West coast? Check.
Lag? Who cares, it's not like I'm going to beat any of you anyways. :p
Manual stat entry? EA sucks...but it's not your fault. I can do that after each game.

Put me down for the Panthers.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
FrenchMovieTheme said:
new week is up!

enjoy the rankings and so on.

bishop ill message you later with more details!
I'm probabbly ranked 19th this week too :lol I'll finish the season (if all goes right) 14-2 and be in about 17th place going into the playoffs. :lol Whatever I can't complain.

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
Wellington said:
Wow man congrats.

Can you play now?

CB3

Ive been gone all day, and im SUPER tired right now, so i dont wanna look through this whole thread, but whoever(if) im suppost to play, get at me tomorrow

AIM: TheColdOne33

CB3

What for? I needed to say the same thing in both threads, why make two posts when all i need is 1

Zep

Banned
Look! Dont argue with me...dammit!

"Let me tell everyone in the league something: THIS is what happens when you pick a team you hate just because they have a high rating. Suck it down CB!"

And with that...I'm in Bed! 6-2....I'm back ****as!

CB3

DaddyZ said:
Look! Dont argue with me...dammit!

And with that...I'm in Bed! 6-2....I'm back ****as!

It was basically Panthers or Saints to choose from. And out of those im gonna choose the team who i felt would give me the best chance to win.

I overlooked Delhomme + shit O-Line = bad news. It happens

Top Bottom