• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Neo-Gaf Madden 360 Season 8 Thread: United by John, Divided by Lag

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I hate this f-ing team.

****ING HATE THEM.

bluemax

Banned
I'm effing steamed right now. I hope CP legitimately suck ass at punting because otherwise that strategy is total crap.

To clarify, every punt was a total shank job, and the TD that gave him the lead and momentum came after a FC where it shanked and ended up hitting Sproles and counting as a muff. He scores next play and I lost my composure.

Also, passing felt impossible tonight. There's no way I'm 4/18 bad against the Cardinals, not after the last couple of games I had.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
My team is the bad news bears of football.

I try to run,lundy fumbles 3 times.

I try to go to the air,AJ whos supposed to be awesome drops a td in the endzone and I believe Walters did too.

I also heart playing football in slow mo,much love EA <3

Zep

Banned
bluemax said:
I'm effing steamed right now. I hope CP legitimately suck ass at punting because otherwise that strategy is total crap.

To clarify, every punt was a total shank job, and the TD that gave him the lead and momentum came after a FC where it shanked and ended up hitting Sproles and counting as a muff. He scores next play and I lost my composure.

Also, passing felt impossible tonight. There's no way I'm 4/18 bad against the Cardinals, not after the last couple of games I had.

sorry to tell ya...but that happens. Dont expect a big game everynight, unless your _________.

DMczaf

72-Dolphins-jrsy.jpg

LiveWire

JuanMR2 said:
DJ Demon J when can you play, I can't PM you and haven't seen you on AIM.

I'll be around all night tonight (Eastern time). I get home at 6PM. I'll be on AIM and have my 360 logged on so just message me when you see me.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Guess I should get some games in today. Don't know how my Saturday will be, and I will be out of town Sunday. Friday's ok, up to Battlestar Galactica.

I've got Ian, but he's not available till Saturday, and Fifty and Shogun. I'll be out of here (work) say...4 - 4:30 PM EST today? Any available times?

DCX

DCX
Shawn...my playoff destiny awaits, when can we get our week 9 game in? I'm free pretty much all mornings, and late nights after 11:30pm or so est. I'm off this weekend, but i usually do something with the family...Sunday would be good after like 8pm...let me know.

DCX

Mrbob

I may have lost, but I figured out DMs weakness in the process!

He had a 24-0 lead late into the 3rd, and I stormed back making him shit his pants in the process. ;)

Scored a TD + Two point conversion at the end of the 3rd

Scored another TD + Two point conversion with 2 minutes 10 seconds lft

Punted

3 and out for DM

Scored another TD with 15 seconds left in the game but.....missed the two point conversion! So close yet so far away!

DCX

DCX
Mrbob said:

He had a 24-0 lead late into the 3rd, and I stormed back making him shit his pants in the process. ;)

Punted

3 and out for DM

Scored another TD with 15 seconds left in the game but.....missed the two point conversion! So close yet so far away!
we need to talk ;)

DCX

DMczaf

Mrbob said:

Punted

3 and out for DM

Yeah, my weakness is dropping INTs in the 4th and overthrowing my WIDE open TE on 2nd down when you were all-out blitzing :p

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
DMczaf said:
Yeah, my weakness is dropping INTs in the 4th and overthrowing my WIDE open TE on 2nd down when you were all-out blitzing :p

I knew it, my theory is correect.

YOU ARE GOING DOWN....to the grocery store to get some cereal.

TheDuce22

Banned
Shawnwhann said:
Yo Duce when can we play dude? I sent you a friend request last night. What's the deal?

Woops, didnt notice the week advanced. I can play late tonight and I have off tommorow (friday) so anytime during the day.

TheDuce22

Banned
Something came up, turns out I wont be able to get on till like 10 pacific. If you cant play then we can just meet up tommorow or saturday. But ill be on around 10 tonight anyway.

Zep

Banned
MaestroRyan said:
Hey man, you too! I tried to talk to you again, but you weren't around. I wanted to apologize for the OLB controlling, I tried to switch from a DB and he was the closest man, I know it's illegal. And when Brad Johnson came in, I tried to audible out or something. Sorry about that.

edit: duce do you want to play at 7 pacific (erm, 10 eastern)?

You play me week 9 babycakes...I'll be here @ 10est. Duce is playing Chawn!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
duce/maestro: i changed your game due to lag concerns.

maestro you now play bigzep (rams)

duce you play the packers (az greg)
If I had to play those awful games against sableholic and duce, my division rival should suffer the same!

j/k :p My last 3 weeks are gonna be hell, though. ><

I'm online Duce

EDIT- **** cant play tonight either? I work in the morning and I dont want to spend another Friday night trying to play someone. I had my girlfriend not come over thinking that I had to dedicate this time toward playing a lagging league game. I wont do it. I gave up guaranteed lovin' tonight for nothing!!!

DCX

DCX
Shawnwhann said:
I'm online Duce

EDIT- **** cant play tonight either? I work in the morning and I dont want to spend another Friday night trying to play someone. I had my girlfriend not come over thinking that I had to dedicate this time toward playing a lagging league game. I wont do it. I gave up guaranteed lovin' tonight for nothing!!!
We can play our week 9.

DCX

Phew!! Escaped a close game versus Vick. Dude is crazy fast in this game. Two of three games versus running Qb's down. The most terrifying of them all comes next vs. McNugget and the Philly Pigeons!! Duce dont flake on Saturday Morning!!

And for Chist sake someone beat DM once so I can have a shot at the division crown??!? Dude is good, but not this good.

TheDuce22

Banned
I think im about finished with this game. I have decided half-assed sim leagues arent really my thing. Ill play all my games but if someone wants to take over the Eagles feel free. Dear god let there be a 2k football game next year. :lol Also I would be fine if someone wants to swap their crap team for the Eagles.

Matrix

TheDuce22 said:
I think im about finished with this game. I have decided half-assed sim leagues arent really my thing. Ill play all my games but if someone wants to take over the Eagles feel free. Dear god let there be a 2k football game next year. :lol Also I would be fine if someone wants to swap their crap team for the Eagles.

EAGLES FOR ME TEXANS FOR JOO!

DMczaf

TheDuce22 said:

TheDuce22
Banned

I hope he was banned for this, if not then I'll just tell myself he was.

Matrix

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Ok guys big announcement. This is my official publication that I am completely compliant with the leagues "sim" standard. I have played 4 games online since my last victory and have figured out I don't have to score in less than a minute every time I have the ball. So now my stats are way down and the games are still great.

Just wanted to get that out there for people to chew on :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
So after defending yourself for so long you admit that you weren't following league rules?

:lol

I would GLADLY play as the Iggles for east coast games if Matrix wasnt serious!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Me = Eagles. Obviously. It IS my team and all...

Make it Happen FMT. Its the only way...

AkaBalla

Wellington said:
So after defending yourself for so long you admit that you weren't following league rules?

Yep i agree, FMT he broke the NEO GAF Violations and should be penalized his first 8 games and wont be eligible for playoffs until 2012!!!

Top Bottom