• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Neo-Gaf Madden 360 Season 8 Thread: United by John, Divided by Lag

lol I petition that Shawn Springs get the award instead of Sean Taylor, j/king of course I forgot Taylor had such a big day as well. Great job with the Rankings/Awards as always FMT.

Are we supposed to be playing our week 11 & 12 games? I know they are open but isnt that just for Wellington? If we are then Lonestar when are you available?

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Im home bizzzznatches.... alot has happened since I exited for the week.... who wants to play..... damn my division is tight...

DCX

DCX
sableholic said:
Are we supposed to be playing our week 11 & 12 games? I know they are open but isnt that just for Wellington? If we are then Lonestar when are you available?
Well, i have played my week 11 game...i think others have too...

DCX

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I deserve a higher rating. :( Sure I still lost but I put on an offensive show. I mean I dropped 35 points on mmlemay. It's not my fault I can't play defense...... Oh wait it is my fault. But that's beside the point.

Like if you looked at the point and then looked beside it, you would see my defense. Yeah it's right over there.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
true lets trade teams,that would be awesome!

Zep

Banned
gg livewire! Sorry about the lag but I cant control it here on campus...it was either great or pretty laggy!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
bishoptl said:
Dunno who I'm playing next, but I'm available tomorrow at 7am PST to give 'er a go.

edit: who's CP? Cerebral Palsy?

Bish the Grizz suck ass! Tag change :(

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
still in the hospital, through the weekend. I`ve mentioned opponents to fill in for me. Damn PSP sucks @ typing!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
MaestroRyan said:
so who do i play against for lonestar?

I do have a friend that is a serious gamer and I can guarantee it wouldn't be any cheese shit, I'd play my normal way and the dude plays normally as the Seahawks anyway. Is that alright?

NO, it's CK for U!! ;D

JK...maybe

Matrix

I have no idea.

I only play when I have league games and I havent gone on and downloaded the roster update.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DCX said:
Mr Bob!!!! Go baby, GO!!!

DCX

dennisbu8.jpg

FMT was who we thought he was.

sdofahsdf he's who we thought he was.

IF YOU WANNA CROWN HIM, THEN CROWN HIS ASS

BUT HE IS WHO WE THOUGHT HE WAS. AND WE LET HIM OFF THE HOOK!

DCX

DCX
ColdBlooded33 said:
dennisbu8.jpg

"FMT was who we thought he was.

sdofahsdf he's who we thought he was.

IF YOU WANNA CROWN HIM, THEN CROWN HIM"
:lol :lol :lol :lol

Read his ranking for me..." think wild card, i have the division buddy " ;)

DCX

mrbob2k1: find someone else to play
mrbob2k1: i'm selling the game tommorrow

:lol jesus christ dude ive never seen you pout so much! i don't even know why you care when you said you didn't want to play anyways. i told you a few days ago i would find a replacement but you said "no i'll play", now you lose and you quit?

the play mrbob is angry about came w/ 9 seconds left in the 4th. he bombs it to muhammed and i hit stick muhammed IN BOUNDS as soon as he catches it. muhammed lands out of bounds. forward progress stopped in bounds so the clock does not stop (per nfl rules!). bob calls it bullshit. guess what is bullshit? that you wasted a timeout in the 3rd quarter on the goalline. could've had one!

anyhow, i thought it was a good game. grossman was on fire early and bob was moving the ball. honestly don't know why he is being so bitchy... although i guess if i lost in OT i would be too. it's not like he had some ridiculous lead on me. he had a 28-14 lead early in the 3rd and i worked my way back into the game.

Matrix

Mr.Bob went from a flake to a cry baby flake.

Mrbob

FrenchMovieTheme said:
:lol jesus christ dude ive never seen you pout so much! i don't even know why you care when you said you didn't want to play anyways. i told you a few days ago i would find a replacement but you said "no i'll play", now you lose and you quit?

the play mrbob is angry about came w/ 9 seconds left in the 4th. he bombs it to muhammed and i hit stick muhammed IN BOUNDS as soon as he catches it. muhammed lands out of bounds. forward progress stopped in bounds so the clock does not stop (per nfl rules!). bob calls it bullshit. guess what is bullshit? that you wasted a timeout in the 3rd quarter on the goalline. could've had one!

anyhow, i thought it was a good game. grossman was on fire early and bob was moving the ball. honestly don't know why he is being so bitchy... although i guess if i lost in OT i would be too. it's not like he had some ridiculous lead on me. he had a 28-14 lead early in the 3rd and i worked my way back into the game.

dennisbu8.jpg

dennisbu8.jpg

dennisbu8.jpg

dennisbu8.jpg

dennisbu8.jpg

His hand was out of bonds, he reached out!!!!

Here is the deal, your comeback was bullshit and you know it! I'm up 31-21 at 4th and 7 in the game for you with like 3:30 left, and the piece pathfinding by the AI in this game has my linebackers RUN INTO EACH other leaving your TE wide open for a first down. Then on your tieing FG drive I have THREE balls bounce off my hands that were sure INTS. Then in OT Urlachers drops another sure INT. AFter that you run up the middle with the FB and the line is stacked, NO ONE IS MOVING FOR 10 SECONDS, then all of a sudden your FB pops out because of the shit collision detection in this piece of shit game and runs 30 yards downfield! Yeah, **** this game, **** next gen, I'M GOING HOME.

BYE BYE MADDEN IT FEELS SO NICE TO NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT YOUR LAGFEST ONLINE ANYMORE.

Matrix

ChrisFarleyDaBears.jpg

That's called choking Bob.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
and the piece pathfinding by the AI in this game has my linebackers RUN INTO EACH other leaving your TE wide open for a first down

:lol :lol :lol FMT with the play out of Andy Reids book!

bob fails to mention i forced 3 fumbles, and in each instance i had 1 or more guys literally standing NEXT to the ball and they didn't pick it up. yes i had some fortunate plays, but so did you. another one bites the dust!

DCX

DCX
So wait, Bob is out now? Good lord...i was rooting for him :p Glad Dm took care of business...i got some to care of with ianswoody, if he even makes an appearence :) Dawg, i'm calling you out!

DCX

Now that Bob is certified flake, I need somone to sep up to play me in both of my replacement games. Someone as the Chiefs and the other as the Bears. Thanks!!

DCX

DCX
Shawnwhann said:
Now that Bob is certified flake, I need somone to sep up to play me in both of my replacement games. Someone as the Chiefs and the other as the Bears. Thanks!!
If anyone needs a replacement player, i would be glad to. I uses The Bills once and the Cards once..FMT, let people know what's good. Maybe he has a replacemen owner in mind.

DCX

Shawnwhann said:

Why do you need a replacement for the chiefs game? Malleymal's here.

hgplayer1

so Bob is out..........until next season when some how some way he will be invited back in again? got it!

so me and vumpler played a game last night. I hope the gamecast shows up cause it was a hell of a game.

I pretty much wrote the game off in the first quarter because of two instant turnovers. one of them involved me forcing him to punt from like his own 1 yard line. I didnt even call a punt block and i think he had his max protect punt team out yet I still had a guy come within inches from blocking it. so this punt lands near the sideline, my PR couldnt catch up to it before it bounced and had to chase it back about 15 yards, a couple of good blocks are made and then Im in the open field one on one against one guy and then the next. I was spamming the B button like mad because Ive learned by watching my opponents that it means instant yardage......or not. It ended up causing my guy to fumble the ball away and killing any chance for my to get some momentum in the first half. That play almost made me give up and just go into get-the-game-over-with mode.

but I managed to get a FG before half time and kept his offense in check for most of the 2nd half and scratched and clawed back to a tie with only like 30 seconds left which could only mean one thing. my D would disappear and give up the yardage needed for a FG attempt.

I know I could have won this game but it seems I cant overcome the game taking oppurtunities away from me.

hgplayer1

sableholic said:
Sounds like a crazy game, hey HG let me know when you want to play our week 12 game.

we can play today if its ok with league officials? I dont mind playing ahead but I will be entering my stats as soon as the game is over.

Im just now getting to view the gamecast of that game. omgwtf @ quick fade

I have NEVER seen that route in Madden. were the hell did that come from?

Edit: max punt protection confirmed on that botched punt play. how the hell did so many people get downfield to tackle me on a max protect?

Edit: :lol omg I just saw that a double QB spy was called on one play. B-L-E-D-S-O-E.

hgplayer1 said:
we can play today if its ok with league officials? I dont mind playing ahead but I will be entering my stats as soon as the game is over.

Im just now getting to view the gamecast of that game. omgwtf @ quick fade

I have NEVER seen that route in Madden. were the hell did that come from?

Edit: max punt protection confirmed on that botched punt play. how the hell did so many people get downfield to tackle me on a max protect?

I'm guessing theres no problem given FMT has played week 12, but we can wait no biggie. Probably better that way.

hgplayer1

sableholic said:
I'm guessing theres no problem given FMT has played week 12, but we can wait no biggie. Probably better that way.

can you play in the next 30 minutes?

Edit: hmmm I was wondering what that play was at the end of the first half that i got a PI call on. I dont run the hurry up ever so I didnt know what button to push. apparantly I called a fake spike. I ended up confused on what Bledsoe was doing pumping the ball right after the snap so I just lobbed it to B as soon as I could which ended up in quadruple coverage against TO.

hgplayer1

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you can play any open games, just dont enter "final score" right now (you can still enter the quarter scoring so you know what the score was though)

ugh ok Ill try to remember that but I already entered the final for my week 11, FMT will you update the score when the week advances or do I have to?

AkaBalla

U can just edit the score once we mve onto the new week. I think he needs not to see the games played ahead of scheudle to do his power rankings to make it easier than seeing what week you won and then basing that on ur ranking..

Matrix

For some reason the league daddy site wont load for me :\ Can someone check who I play this week?

thanks.

Top Bottom