• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Neo-Gaf Madden 360 Season 8 Thread: United by John, Divided by Lag

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Did Dm just get Vicked? :lol

DMczaf

Matrix said:
Did Dm just get Vicked? :lol

I got Grabowski'd

9-30 passing, 3 INTs, 7 dropped passes, 2 INTs in the redzone, and a partridge in a pear tree!

I would tell him off to his face, but he looks like the type of dude who would crack my head open with a broken beer bottle

163727.jpg

It didn't help that Vick had 3 TDs, forcing me to pass more, which made the Grabowski bleeding even worse! NO BRUCE DONT!!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FMT is going to win...period! He promised me, and he doesn't break his promises!

The only thing that may save FMT is lagggg... tonight's game is going to be huge. Heinz Field will be rockin baby!!

It just dawned upon me...with both of you two losing this week, I may have a shot at #1 in the weekly rankings!!

DCX

DCX
Shawnwhann said:
The only thing that may save FMT is lagggg... tonight's game is going to be huge. Heinz Field will be rockin baby!!

It just dawned upon me...with both of you two losing this week, I may have a shot at #1 in the weekly rankings!!
Well Shawn...it's yours to lose, i'm hoping you beat FMT, for my sake, yet i hope you lose for my sake also. You and Denver are the two teams i'm competing with for a playoff spot...but yet FMT is the division leader, ah crap...whatever happens it wouldn't matter, i need to win all my games anyway.

DCX

LiveWire

back in town from Cali....

ianswoody
BigZep
bluemax

Contact me or leave a message here with your availability to play. I'll be around late tonight and tomorrow (11PM Eastern), or off-and-on all weekend. AIM: Atreides815 GT: DJ Demon J.

Here beginneth the Browns push to the playoffs! (or DJ's push to Redskins Superbowl GAF Season 2! :D )

DCX said:
Well Shawn...it's yours to lose, i'm hoping you beat FMT, for my sake, yet i hope you lose for my sake also. You and Denver are the two teams i'm competing with for a playoff spot...but yet FMT is the division leader, ah crap...whatever happens it wouldn't matter, i need to win all my games anyway.

DCX

Well, I would only tell you to just stay focused on winning out your season like you mentioned. If you finish out 12-4 or 11-5, you should be in good shape to steal a wild card spot. I highly doubt that FMT will lose four games all year. I hope to give you some help later tonight, but you gotta start relying on yourself to win now. I'm feelin like John Cena right now!! Everyone hates to see me win, but the detractors wil never be a factor!!

Cue up Young Joc... You can find in the mall, it's goin dowwnnnn..

CANT WAIT!!! :D

AkaBalla

Just pulled off a 2 td deficit with 2 mins left to force OT and win in OT.. I think i'm 3-0 in OT this season.. Great game Bons!!!!

bluemax

Banned
LiveWire said:
back in town from Cali....

ianswoody
BigZep
bluemax

Contact me or leave a message here with your availability to play. I'll be around late tonight and tomorrow (11PM Eastern), or off-and-on all weekend. AIM: Atreides815 GT: DJ Demon J.

Here beginneth the Browns push to the playoffs! (or DJ's push to Redskins Superbowl GAF Season 2! :D )

I'll be home around 7pm PST and available to play right away most likely. Although I'm gonna keep twisting Mr Bob's arm to try and get our game in tonight. Still it's my birthday and I'm not doing HW tonight.

shawn i will be home from work between 5 and 5:30 pm (depending on that sweet LA traffic!). then we rumble (pending XBL working)

I'll be waiting with baited breath... BTW You shouldn't be making promises that you can't keep buddy!!

EDIT-Yo French, we can get it on around 7pm, Barack Obama is going to be Larry King tonight at 6PM PST in a must see interview. As someone with future political aspirations, I am very interested in this kind of stuff!!

hgplayer1

vumpler said:
Hg lets get our game, you're never on aim so.... Yeah get on some time lol.

hey man lets try for friday night if you have time. if not, then ill have plenty of time on saturday and sunday.

I havent been paying too much attention to the league with Live down for almost two days and me having a bye week. we're still not officially in week 11 yet right?

hgplayer1 said:
hey man lets try for friday night if you have time. if not, then ill have plenty of time on saturday and sunday.

I havent been paying too much attention to the league with Live down for almost two days and me having a bye week. we're still not officially in week 11 yet right?

correct, but were actually not officially in week 10 yet.

lucky win! i blame this loss on not playing the game since i played matrix a week or 2 ago. thats my excuse deal with it!

on the other hand, next time we meet ill be ready for roffleberger brand scrambled eggs. that is the only reason i ran with alex :D

p.s. that first fumble by alex was bullcrap. now when you touch a qb he fumbles for a td? BS!!!!!!!!!!111111

FrenchMovieTheme said:
14 of those points were garbage time TD's cause i went into desperation run stopping defense

Oh, well thats a little better then. Did you notice any difference in your team with the new roster update?

Matrix

What week are we on? Im so confused since Ive played people in advance and looking at my divison Fifty is 2-2.

4 games played only :\

:lol Look at FMT with the spin control:lol . Those "garbage" TDs came as a result of you being tired of the nickel and diming Ben was raping you with. Lick your wounds and go back to the drawing board son!!

DCX

DCX
Shawnwhann said:
:lol Look at FMT with the spin control:lol . Those "garbage" TDs came as a result of you being tired of the nickel and diming Ben was raping you with. Lick your wounds and go back to the drawing board son!!
:lol :lol :lol The floodgates are open gentlemen, let the drama flow! The dragons have been slayed, enjoy your stay in your newly freed kingdom :D

DCX

You're welcome DCX!! I did this for the league. Now everyone has a shot now. No more frontrunners...(well unless you wanna crown me one, i keed i keed)!! :lol

Dammit!!! I had DaddyZ on the ropes with 1st place in my grasp and I ****ing blew it.

****!!!!

1-7 in the Red Zone. Who ****ing goes 1-7 in the ****ing red zone.

DCX

DCX
Shawnwhann said:
You're welcome DCX!! I did this for the league. Now everyone has a shot now. No more frontrunners...(well unless you wanna crown me one, i keed i keed)!! :lol
You got lucky against me...but i lost nonetheless...i hope to make the playoffs and face you somehow...maybe things would be different.

DCX

Well the only reason it was close was because of the lag and Vick!! Combined you had all the offense you needed. You're Buffalo too right? You'll see what happens when Vick is gone.

DCX

DCX
Shawnwhann said:
Well the only reason it was close was because of the lag and Vick!! Combined you had all the offense you needed. You're Buffalo too right? You'll see what happens when Vick is gone.
I'm not really Buffalo, anyone can be the bills, i hope FMT or DM takes them so they can beat you :p

DCX

Hoping I get a award this week for defense as Shawn Springs return a int for 94 yards that basically changed the game around for me. If malley had scored I would have been down 17-7 I believe.

mmlemay said:
Dammit!!! I had DaddyZ on the ropes with 1st place in my grasp and I ****ing blew it.

****!!!!

1-7 in the Red Zone. Who ****ing goes 1-7 in the ****ing red zone.

Crazy, good for me though I believe. This division is tight.

I'm not really Buffalo, anyone can be the bills, i hope FMT or DM takes them so they can beat you :p

DCX
Ahhhhh!!

I get it!! You dont think you can do it yourself!! I send you a postcard from the playoffs buddy!! Is blue your favorite color? I'll send you a blue postcard!! :lol

DCX

DCX
Nah, i can play as the Bills, it doesn't matter, but you're right, i know how to play with the Falcons, it's hard to play without the "option" that is Vick.

DCX

sableholic said:
Hoping I get a award this week for defense as Shawn Springs return a int for 94 yards that basically changed the game around for me. If malley had scored I would have been down 17-7 I believe.

Crazy, good for me though I believe. This division is tight.

I'm so pissed at myself for how I played the game and for not tying the game and instead going for the 4th and 1 to put the game away (and calling the wrong damn play and not getting it!!!).

I'm also pissed at Ronnie's fumble in the red zone, the dumb pass I threw that was picked in the end zone, Welker's fumble on the kickoff return, etc.....

mmlemay said:
I'm so pissed at myself for how I played the game and for not tying the game and instead going for the 4th and 1 to put the game away (and calling the wrong damn play and not getting it!!!).

I'm also pissed at Ronnie's fumble in the red zone, the dumb pass I threw that was picked in the end zone, Welker's fumble on the kickoff return, etc.....

.... wow can you try and have half those mistakes when we play again? Sounds like one of those games where nothing goes right.

bluemax

Banned
I hate freaking lag. I think I just threw 3 INTs against NO that I wouldn't have thrown without lag. Ugh what a sick feeling.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Wow what a day. DM and FMT go down.

DCX I'm so proud of you and the loving you are giving Vick. Nice job *high five*

AkaBalla

FrenchMovieTheme said:
new week officially up with rankings and such.

please notice the week advances very quickly this time as half the games have already been played :D

Good stuff.. I think my rollercoaster ride has ended..

bluemax

Banned
Well I think that's the end of my playoff hopes. What a disastrous span of games tonight. 2 losses on my birthday, ugh. Where has my defense gone?

Top Bottom