• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official SkyNet vs Echelon vs Will Smith thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
echelon.jpg

VS

26691.jpg

VS

will-smith.jpg

CoryCubed

I don't know but am I the only one that thinks that I, Robot could have made a good Matrix prequel? with a few tweaks of course

Iceman

The first thing I thought upon watching I, Robot was that this mimics the robot revolution from the animatrix.

Then after watching the film steve guttenberg was brought up in conversation and I immediately associated the film with Short Circuit: Robots with feelings, Johnny 5 =? Sonny the NS5.

And then I also thought that the core AI, VIKI, reminded me of the AI program used by the head of Eden Corp. in Lincoln Child's (one of my favorite authors) Death Match. Lots of similarities here.

In the end I say Johnny 5 wins.

070702-4.jpg

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Coming in Summer 2005...

i, Spy Robots

Starring Wil Smith, Anuld Schwartz-een-haggar, and introducing Sam Fisher as... Sam Fisher!

In the year 2029, in a world in ruins after Judgement Day and the depredations of The Machines under the control of SKYNET, John Conner is assasinated on the eve of victory for rag-tag human resistance! Stepping up to take command of human destiny, legendary law officer Spooner (Wil Smith), the one man who attempted to warn humanity decades ago about the RISE OF THE MACHINES, must face a new generation of TERMINATORS and uncover the truth about SKYNET with the aid of former 3rd ECHELON operative Sam Fisher (Sam Fisher).

IN SUMMER 2005, THE MACHINES WON'T SHOOT THAT GREEN SHIT AT NOBODY NO MORE IN THE YEAR'S BIGGEST STEALTH ACTION COMEDY FRANKENSTEIN COMPLEX THRILLER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom