• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

yeah something is wrong on how they calculate the qb ratings. i plugged daltons #'s into a real QB rating and he has a 69.8 QBR. i'll tell the site manager about it!

p.s. what's weird is kapernicks is correct....

p.s.2 figured it out. the rating on the site isn't counting INT's it seems. i plug daltons #'s in with 0 int's and it matches the site

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
yeah something is wrong on how they calculate the qb ratings. i plugged daltons #'s into a real QB rating and he has a 69.8 QBR. i'll tell the site manager about it!

p.s. what's weird is kapernicks is correct....

p.s.2 figured it out. the rating on the site isn't counting INT's it seems. i plug daltons #'s in with 0 int's and it matches the site
If they used this IRL, Eli would be the best QB of all time.

also, you cannot trade draft picks you acquire again.

example:

raiders trade 49ers a 7th round pick for patrick willis.

i cannot then package that 7th rounder and trade it to someone else. you won't even see it on your list at this time. but once the draft starts, it will be there for you

If anybody wants to watch the crushing finish to me and BlueMax's game last night...

1 second left I got the ball on my own 20. Down by 7, Arizona (me) vs. Seattle. Try one final play...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRgkHlVdtvk

77 yard pass to Larry Fitzgerald... short by 3 yards. I said after, if I had scored with that, I would have quit madden for life.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The Albatross said:
If anybody wants to watch the crushing finish to me and BlueMax's game last night...

1 second left I got the ball on my own 20. Down by 7, Arizona (me) vs. Seattle. Try one final play...

77 yard pass to Larry Fitzgerald... short by 3 yards. I said after, if I had scored with that, I would have quit madden for life.
WOW.

I like how Larry flipped the ball away in celebration.

The Albatross said:

lol holy shit i can only imagine what bluemax would've done. there would have been a lot of broken shit around if that happened to me (and you scored)

Mrbob

Damn it. Amazon is sold out of the collector's edition of Dark Souls. Only the regular edition available online for pre order. :/

Mcneily, i have a around 3 hours to get this game done. Lets do it! Or we'll have to play before the Lions game tomorrow!

shoot me an IM when you're ready. Its the same as my SN

Mrbob said:
I have to rely on Gamestop now. Ugh.

IGN posted a quality article about Dark Souls today.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=446239

Skyrim going down!

this is a retarded comparison. games aren't even remotely similar or trying to do the samethings. they are both action/rpg's of some type but that is about as far as it goes.

can't wait till all you who never played or finished demons souls see what you get when dark souls cripples your hope early and often. i heard one of the early bosses in the game is very similar to the man eaters boss from demons souls..... an early boss!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Didnt IGN try to compare Skyward Sword to Skyrim? They are just throwing shit at the wall these days. they arent even close to the same game

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
Didnt IGN try to compare Skyward Sword to Skyrim? They are just throwing shit at the wall these days. they arent even close to the same game
Mass Effect is totally the same type of game as Paper Mario.

DCX

Ramirez

Wellington said:
Yeah count your lucky stars. 14 points from his D didn't help my cause.

Don't worry, I have the most epic of beatdowns this season coming your way. It's time for someone else to take this division.

My lucky stars?! How more unlucky could I get with a 50 yard run from Pey Pey?

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
49ers acquire Kyle Orton for a 3rd + 6th round pick. No confidence in Kap!

Did you fix the Chiefs yet (nope)?

Flowers isn't a cap hit this year and Daw signed like 18 free agents, i.e., he's way over the cap with Flowers deal

BigAT

CB3 said:
When I saw the "Should Diablo be a first-person game?" article I assumed it was IGN.

Dammit, I knew I should have preordered a copy of Dark Souls for both consoles while I decide. Looks like I'm stuck with 360.

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
49ers acquire Kyle Orton for a 3rd + 6th round pick. No confidence in Kap!
Fleeced. Niners third is like an early forth rounder as he owns my third which is more like a late sec... :(

DCX

BigAT said:
When I saw the "Should Diablo be a first-person game?" article I assumed it was IGN.

Dammit, I knew I should have preordered a copy of Dark Souls for both consoles while I decide. Looks like I'm stuck with 360.

i have both pre-ordered now. i would prefer to play it on 360, but if the ps3 is technically better ill go with that

LukeSmith said:
Did you fix the Chiefs yet (nope)?

Flowers isn't a cap hit this year and Daw signed like 18 free agents, i.e., he's way over the cap with Flowers deal

i'm not going to enforce a deal that took place after the franchise started. daw can deal with flowers impending free agency as he sees fit!

TheCrow

DCX said:
Fleeced. Niners third is like an early forth rounder as he owns my third which is more like a late sec... :(

DCX
Didn't want to have 5 million sitting on the bench. Now I'll have around 25 million to spend in the offseason. Hope some great players will be available.

Rorschach

Ferny said:
Good game for you Rorschach bad game for me lol. First game felt better even though it was about the same score.
GG.

First game seemed less lethargic. It felt like everyone was having a ho-hum day most of the time. I think maybe we went more conservative lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:
damn i'm going to have to let some decent talent go in the off-season. ain't got no more monies :(
Don't worry, I've got plenty. Come on over free agents!

n1dMH.jpg

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i don't think i'll be raising the cap in the off-season. doesn't look like the real NFL is!
Free agency is gonna be awesome.

[edit] Top 5 MVP candidates are defensive players... so real!

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i don't think i'll be raising the cap in the off-season. doesn't look like the real NFL is!

3 players per team get 1.5M exemptions (discounts toward their salaries), I think (in the real NFL)

Rorschach

Our QBs aren't putting up gaudy numbers. Well, not as bad as last year. I like this!

QB Of The Year
Rank First Name Last Name Pos. Team QB Rating Comp/Att Comp % Yards Avg TDs INTs Rating
1 Jason Campbell QB Raiders 124.3 25/47 53.2 532 21.3 6 1 92.7
2 Drew Brees QB Saints 98.1 35/63 55.6 632 18.1 4 2 92.1
3 Peyton Manning QB Colts 92.8 58/82 70.7 786 13.6 3 4 89.3
4 Jake Locker QB Titans 82.7 44/78 56.4 690 15.7 3 3 86.1
5 Eli Manning QB Giants 123.6 23/36 63.9 452 19.7 3 1 77.4

Damn Cromartie's overrated ass! :( He's got like a 20 foot vert.

Real QBRs:
Campbell 124.3
Brees 98.1
Pey 92.8.
Locker 82.7
Eli 123.6

Only ridiculous one is Manning and his %

[edit] Then again, the running numbers are astronomical.

Top Bottom