• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Any1 have the link to sign up for the league, I can't find it on the site and I'm going insane looking for it.

Left and came back to fix a bug with me and dropping players.

Rorschach

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
Any1 have the link to sign up for the league, I can't find it on the site and I'm going insane looking for it.

Left and came back to fix a bug with me and dropping players.
just search for it on the xbox. "neogaffe"

Ferny

Im glad that I can contribute with that INT Rors lol

Yes Sanchize has good ACC but he just doesn't make the throws I can count on even when its obvious that he should make it.

Rorschach

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
talkin about leaguemanager
Finally found it:

http://myleaguemanager.net/apps/acceptInvite.cfm?lid=LG1287_&uid=3917&lname=neogaftest1

jgar is the pw, I think.

Ferny said:
Im glad that I can contribute with that INT Rors lol

Yes Sanchize has good ACC but he just doesn't make the throws I can count on even when its obvious that he should make it.
Yeah, anything deep was iffy. I just shrug it off with Campbell. It pisses me off when they're wide open, but I just deal. :\

LukeSmith

Rorschach said:
Our QBs aren't putting up gaudy numbers. Well, not as bad as last year. I like this!

QB Of The Year
Rank First Name Last Name Pos. Team QB Rating Comp/Att Comp % Yards Avg TDs INTs Rating
1 Jason Campbell QB Raiders 124.3 25/47 53.2 532 21.3 6 1 92.7
2 Drew Brees QB Saints 98.1 35/63 55.6 632 18.1 4 2 92.1
3 Peyton Manning QB Colts 92.8 58/82 70.7 786 13.6 3 4 89.3
4 Jake Locker QB Titans 82.7 44/78 56.4 690 15.7 3 3 86.1
5 Eli Manning QB Giants 123.6 23/36 63.9 452 19.7 3 1 77.4

Damn Cromartie's overrated ass! :( He's got like a 20 foot vert.

Real QBRs:
Campbell 120.7
Brees 98.1
Pey 92.8.
Locker 82.7
Eli 123.6

Only ridiculous one is Manning and his %

[edit] Then again, the running numbers are astronomical.

For his own edification could you run Livewire's QB John Beck through QBR

Rorschach

DCX said:
curious about Matt Ryan. He seems to have better numbers than Locker. I wonder what his real QBR is.

DCX
93.8 Doesn't translate to wins!

You're Favring it with 1-1 INT/TD ratio. There needs to be a TAINT rating.

[edit] Looks like the site ones are right now...

Sanjuro

YjFqr.gif

mik

mik is unbeatable
GG. I thought I was going to spend the whole game throwing it to your LBs. Fortunately for me, Fitzpatrick finally settled down.

Striker

Drizzler, why are you attempting to score when up 22-0 and there's :04 left? First you try a FG, then I call a TO, so you throw a three wide screen. Kneel and end the misery.

My offense was inept. Moreso my playcalling than players, but noodle arm McCoy wasn't hitting anything and my WR's couldn't break press. Probably should have gone after Owens in FA. -_-

Ramirez

Striker said:
Drizzler, why are you attempting to score when up 22-0 and there's :04 left? First you try a FG, then I call a TO, so you throw a three wide screen. Kneel and end the misery.

My offense was inept. Moreso my playcalling than players, but noodle arm McCoy wasn't hitting anything and my WR's couldn't break press. Probably should have gone after Owens in FA. -_-

LOL

How many more "incidents" do I have to read about this guy before we do what's right.

Striker said:

GG mang, sorry about that lol. Friend was egging me on, wasn't even sure if I was gonna kick it. You didn't have to TO :p. Got scared when Bush went down. Friend makes a comment how slippery Bush is and I said yeah, until he finally gets hit directly and is out for a few weeks. Then bam. Luckily he's fine. And Slaton feels like Bush a lot, perfect backup. 10 carries 92 yards? I'll take it!

ramirez said:
LOL

How many more "incidents" do I have to read about this guy before we do what's right.

You mean those community games? Or kicking a field goal as time expires not wasting anyones time? Big deal.

Striker

Ferny said:
After seeing what Rors did with him in our game...yeah
Well I did a little rearranging on my depth chart, so we'll see how this goes. But I really only have one dependable WR (Massaquoi), and the rest have big question marks in one thing or another.

Pheeniks, if we advance I might be able to play tomorrow before you leave. I'm not sure when you are leaving, though.

Nightz

From this morning:
McNei1y said:
Me and Gold are going to try and play today ~3pm EST.

Then around 3 EST:

goldlion054 said:
Mcneily, i have a around 3 hours to get this game done. Lets do it! Or we'll have to play before the Lions game tomorrow!

shoot me an IM when you're ready. Its the same as my SN
Mcneily never responded and they never played, so it looks like it'll be tomorrow.

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
GG mang, sorry about that lol. Friend was egging me on, wasn't even sure if I was gonna kick it. You didn't have to TO :p. Got scared when Bush went down. Friend makes a comment how slippery Bush is and I said yeah, until he finally gets hit directly and is out for a few weeks. Then bam. Luckily he's fine. And Slaton feels like Bush a lot, perfect backup. 10 carries 92 yards? I'll take it!

You mean those community games? Or kicking a field goal as time expires not wasting anyones time? Big deal.

cool it on running up the score. extremely frowned upon, even if your bro was egging you on. if it happens again, benchings will occur!

if you have a big lead, just run the clock out and get the game over with. simple as that

eznark

Banned
TheDrizzlerJ11 said:

Stop acting like a bitch.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
TheDrizzlerJ11 said:

cool it bro. You haven't reached the CB level to speak so arrogantly and have it accepted

Striker

I called a TO because you were about to kick a FG as time expired; :04 now and you go with three WR's and do a HB screen.

That's a time for a knee because I wasn't calling TO's when you were running down the clock with Slaton, only until you got into FG position.

Striker said:
I called a TO because you were about to kick a FG as time expired; :04 now and you go with three WR's and do a HB screen.

That's a time for a knee because I wasn't calling TO's when you were running down the clock with Slaton, only until you got into FG position.

the play before the fg formation was a knee if you remember, I could've let the clock go just in fg formation. It was just in bullshit time and I was messing around. Then you call TO and I think fuck it, why not, it's a 22 point game.. doesn't matter either way. Called a screen for 10-11 yards. Now everyone's upset. Got the hint, won't happen again.

DMczaf

CB3 said:
cool it bro. You haven't reached the CB level to speak so arrogantly and have it accepted

Isn't the Dream Team in last place?

Edit: nm, finally clicked on standings for the first time. Hey, I'm 1st!

CB3

DMczaf said:
Isn't the Dream Team in last place?

Edit: nm, finally clicked on standings for the first time. Hey, I'm 1st!

Please. Livewire is in my division. Ill never finish last. its basically impossible

Rorschach said:
Top 3 power rankings need spice. Soboring right now. BigAT/DM/FMT. Pfft! Needs more Jags or something!

if it makes you feel better i play both of those teams over the next 4 games..... and i play CB next. my early season schedule isn't so kind :(

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
if it makes you feel better i play both of those teams over the next 4 games..... and i play CB next. my early season schedule isn't so kind :(

Im gonna run it up against you. Drizzler style. and you will do nothing about it!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
careful friend, lest i send Pwill on a suicide mission to take out vick as well!
I wonder what would happen if they collided since everyone bounces off and gets injured against Vick and Freeman (and Willis kills everyone)...

Explosion!

Top Bottom