• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Rorschach said:
I wonder what would happen if they collided since everyone bounces off and gets injured against Vick and Freeman (and Willis kills everyone)...

Explosion!

Vick's already gotten hurt. He is only invincible in community games.

Freeman is a whole different issue

Striker

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
the play before the fg formation was a knee if you remember, I could've let the clock go just in fg formation. It was just in bullshit time and I was messing around. Then you call TO and I think fuck it, why not, it's a 22 point game.. doesn't matter either way. Called a screen for 10-11 yards. Now everyone's upset. Got the hint, won't happen again.
I'm not mad, nor was I after.

I just was unsure why you went into FG position with time ticking and on 3rd down.

But after that game I am frustrated with my play on offense. I couldn't do anything at all. When Greg Little was open on some later drives, he would go completely off route and McCoy would miss him. He has some nice numbers but awful route running (high 40's lol).

Sanjuro

mik was running up the score as well. Fucking arrogant bastard should have been kneeling for the entire second half. Instead he forced me to give Lord Brady a 3.0 QB rating. Think of the ratings Goodell!

eznark

Banned
Just finished Space Marine. Best $4 I have spent in a long time. As soon as I finish Deus Ex I am buying it on PC. Fantastic combat and a smartly sparse story that picks up at the end. The epilogue....cannot wait for a sequel. Man I hope there is a sequl.

The whole world just feels right. Perfect weight and the guns all feel so solid. I already loved Relic but seeing them do a game like this so right makes me think they are probably the most underrated devs out there.

So good.

Thanks for pushing it Bob! About time you said something less than retarded to me.

Somnia

goldlion054 said:
Mcneily, I want you! Seriously, we either play before the Lions game or post 9 o'clock tonight. You decide!
Come on Mc play him for the love of god! (That way we can play late tonight gold!)

Striker

ph33nix said:
works for me

...so to my next opponent, I will not be back until Tuesday evening...I'm guessing 11:30 CT
I am off Monday and Tuesday so we should be in luck. Just hope for my sake I can muster some god damn offense. :(

daw840

About the QB sneak banning. Is it in all situations banned to use it? Or just the goal line formation? I think I have it in a big I form with 1 WR and 2 TEs, is that one banned too?

mik

mik is unbeatable
Why is EA's franchise site fucked and is there any other way to access the video highlights from our league other than going through it?

daw840 said:
About the QB sneak banning. Is it in all situations banned to use it? Or just the goal line formation? I think I have it in a big I form with 1 WR and 2 TEs, is that one banned too?

Qb sneak 100% banned. Designed qb draw out of the gun is ok though

Sanjuro

eznark said:
Just finished Space Marine. Best $4 I have spent in a long time. As soon as I finish Deus Ex I am buying it on PC. Fantastic combat and a smartly sparse story that picks up at the end. The epilogue....cannot wait for a sequel. Man I hope there is a sequl.

The whole world just feels right. Perfect weight and the guns all feel so solid. I already loved Relic but seeing them do a game like this so right makes me think they are probably the most underrated devs out there.

So good.

Thanks for pushing it Bob! About time you said something less than retarded to me.
I saw you playing it last night, what does it play like?

Striker said:
I'm not mad, nor was I after.

I just was unsure why you went into FG position with time ticking and on 3rd down.

But after that game I am frustrated with my play on offense. I couldn't do anything at all. When Greg Little was open on some later drives, he would go completely off route and McCoy would miss him. He has some nice numbers but awful route running (high 40's lol).

Didn't think you were mad (prolly cause of the Butters avatar more than anything), it's usually the people I don't play and just hear about my games that like to comment. So I have Reggie Bush and the best tackle in the game, I run to the outside. This is what you have to shut down first against me. Ramirez is the exception but I apologized for that community game right out the gate lol. And yeah your receivers are about as good as my dbacks hands.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
Qb sneak 100% banned. Designed qb draw out of the gun is ok though
Lousaka Polite deal looking better and better. Averaged 3 yards a carry on 6 carries in week 3. Not that you guys would know since the stats didn't upload for some reason. I created a highlight, have anything to do with it?

Mrbob

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I saw you playing it last night, what does it play like?

You take a chainsword. You take a bolter gun. You don't hide behind cover like a little bitch but run into a massive horde of enemies to take them down!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
eznark said:
Why don't we just do a Wednesday/Sunday hard advance?

I would say a better move is Thursday-Sunday. For some people it may be tougher getting the games in during the week. Why don't we go back to the Wednesday/Saturday advancement from previous seasons after this game gets played?

eznark said:
Just finished Space Marine. Best $4 I have spent in a long time.

I'll check it out probably next weekend. Thanks for the tip on Red Box renting games as well.

Striker

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
Lousaka Polite deal looking better and better. Averaged 3 yards a carry on 6 carries in week 3. Not that you guys would know since the stats didn't upload for some reason. I created a highlight, have anything to do with it?
Stats aren't up for the Panthers-Jaguars game either.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Bengals extend:

QB Dan LeFevour 3 years @ $603,250
CB Pacman Jones 5 years @ $1,671,000
CB Kelly Jennings 2 years @ $2,538,000

Those guys are good CBs, I can stay four deep for cheap, why not.

Got 42 players signed on for next year with $34.5 million left for rookies and FAs.

Rorschach

I remember when running was awesome and required a ton of skill. Very little in the way of auto-moves. Every juke, truck, and stiff-arm was done by the user. You felt like a badass when you actually worked your way through traffic, made that first defender miss and took out the safety for a long TD. Speed backs weren't boulders and strength backs weren't Usain Bolt.

Now, you just press forward and Reggie Bush picks up and throws a defensive tackle, a mlb whiffs at the RB, and everyone else is taken out of position by fallen bodies or because they do that side step animation where they overshoot the guy, then work back towards him. It's so unrewarding and it almost feels like a 4 or 5 yard gain is failure.

This is part of the reason why HBs aren't worth dick in the franchise. Chris Johnson was up for grabs and everyone just yawned.

Sanjuro

Mrbob said:
You take a chainsword. You take a bolter gun. You don't hide behind cover like a little bitch but run into a massive horde of enemies to take them down!
It's only 4 bucks for the XBOX? Sounds like fun.

McNei1y

goldlion054 said:
Mcneily, I want you! Seriously, we either play before the Lions game or post 9 o'clock tonight. You decide!

Sorry I was out all day yesterday. Never really expected that to happen. Now I have to sign myself back up on xbox live because it couldn't charge my card. Look for me post 9 possibly.

eznark

Banned
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I'm a veteran video store employee and even I hardly remember what that word means.

I'm telling you, Red Box rental is sweet if you know the game is short and you have time to power through.

It's not something I will do often since I almost never can poop-sock like that, but it's great for situations when you can.

Crow, not sure what I am doing after the Packers game. Will let you know.

Sanjuro

eznark said:
I'm telling you, Red Box rental is sweet if you know the game is short and you have time to power through.

It's not something I will do often since I almost never can poop-sock like that, but it's great for situations when you can.

Crow, not sure what I am doing after the Packers game. Will let you know.
None of the Blockbuster / Red Boxes around here have video games to my knowledge. :/

EDIT: Snap. They do now.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You should have to have a +.500 career win record to hold the league up. thats the new rule

BigAT

2vnicdg.jpg

McNei1y

I don't know if the week was simmer or not but if Gold can play my team CPU to give a better chance than do that. My computer now fucked up too. I connect my xbox through my computer's wireless... but now I can't even play online because my computer constantly goes to a fucking system repair everytime. It'll restart each time and it seems nothing will fix. I'll be going on attempting to fix this for the rest of the night. Sorry.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
McNei1y said:
I don't know if the week was simmer or not but if Gold can play my team CPU to give a better chance than do that. My computer now fucked up too. I connect my xbox through my computer's wireless... but now I can't even play online because my computer constantly goes to a fucking system repair everytime. It'll restart each time and it seems nothing will fix. I'll be going on attempting to fix this for the rest of the night. Sorry.
Reformat?

Mik, want to get this out of the way tonight around 10 or so? (Yes I know Breaking Bad is on)

Top Bottom