• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
As good a time as any to remind people:

LiveProfile

Compatible with Android, iPhone, and Blackberry. Free messaging system that is very useful for getting in touch with your opponents. Or sexting FMT if you so prefer.

http://liveprofile.com/

eznark

Banned
mik said:
10 eastern? I think that should work fine for me.

Sorry Crow, I gotta get up early. I'm not staying up for these jokers to get their game in. Plus, FMT probably won't get home from the bath house til midnight.

mik

mik is unbeatable
eznark said:
Sorry Crow, I gotta get up early. I'm not staying up for these jokers to get their game in. Plus, FMT probably won't get home from the bath house til midnight.
Wellie and I are scheduling a week four game, tiger. Post-advance.

eznark

Banned
mik said:
Wellie and I are scheduling a week four game, tiger. Post-advance.

Sorry, meant to quote drizzler's quote of goldlion. Had yours in there for some reason.

So is the advance happening?

Rorschach

eznark said:
Sorry, meant to quote drizzler's quote of goldlion. Had yours in there for some reason.

So is the advance happening?
I think gold won't be back 'till 9 EST. 13 mins away, then like 30 to play if he starts right away...

TheCrow

eznark said:
We can just play another time, no rush. How does the rest of your week look like?

mik

mik is unbeatable
MuchAdo.jpg

eznark

Banned
TheCrow said:
We can just play another time, no rush. How does the rest of your week look like?

Let's do it tomorrow night, whenever works for you. I can test out my new headphones! (So I might test the mic and taunt you mercilessly as you beat me).

TheCrow

eznark said:
Let's do it tomorrow night, whenever works for you. I can test out my new headphones! (So I might test the mic and taunt you mercilessly as you beat me).
That's fine by me and I might just put on my headset too. It can be a first for the league.

eznark

Banned
Wellington said:
mik my gf is watching boardwalk empire and started it late (watching via dvr). I'll be on in like 10 mins.

Did that show get better? I stopped watching after three episodes or so.

GG Somnia.

Got my run game going so i could eat up the clock and forced you into passing all game with my run D. But Tony had his way with my secondary =( Ez is gonna shred me with the Pack attack

Somnia

GG Gold, I could actually win these close games if I could get my picks down and my running game going, 3 yards by Felix =/ however Romo threw for 420 yards and 3 touchdowns , Dez blew it up with 109 yards and 2 TD's, but I end up losing in the last minute of the game.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG mik.

I used to think my offense with the Giants was slow and deliberate, but cotdamn. Once you took up around 8 minutes with the first drive of the game I went straight into a spread offense. If I was going to score I had to move the ball fast. Your ground game is potent.

mik

mik is unbeatable
GG. I'm nervous every time I drop back to pass because my o-line is so godawful at pass protection--I just watched a bunch of replays and you got two sacks and about four knockdowns because of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmsPl8qvCyg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

My guys are goddamn morons. You moved the ball any time you needed to as well. Good game by you. Also, your tough redzone defense and my inept redzone play calling conspired to fuck me pretty hard as well.

mik said:
GG. I'm nervous every time I drop back to pass because my o-line is so godawful at pass protection--I just watched a bunch of replays and you got two sacks and about four knockdowns because of this:

My guys are goddamn morons. You moved the ball any time you needed to as well. Good game by you. Also, your tough redzone defense and my inept redzone play calling conspired to fuck me pretty hard as well.

You don't have that deep and smooth voice like Wellie does, but I still like it.

BigAT

mik said:

Looked like the Steelers' LT. Realistic!

CB3

i dont even have words for what this fucking game just gave FMT right now.

How many times can Orton throw the fucking ball right to my players and i dont get shit but his guys glitch through my WR's to make plays

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
mik said:

Holy crap lol. I am amazed you were able to get the video. Any time I try to get a sack or a tackle for a loss it says the replay is not available. Carlos Dunlap is a monster in this game. He should be rated 99, I'd be scared to block him too. All joking aside, I can see why you focus so heavily on the ground game. I felt I was really close to a sack all game and then I got two in rapid succession right at the end.

I was shut out sack wise with Abraham and I didn't register any solo tackles. The LBs are so fast to the point of attack I had 6 assists. Not used to this. With the Giants and user controlled Tuck I had to do my own work against the run.

I still can't believe being dominated TOP wise like that. You had 18.5 minutes to my 9.5 lol. You ran 39 plays to my 24 (including the kneel). Strange new world for me.

CB3 said:
i dont even have words for what this fucking game just gave FMT right now.

How many times can Orton throw the fucking ball right to my players and i dont get shit but his guys glitch through my WR's to make plays

yeah a couple of those throws i made were bailout "im about to get sacked anyways!" throws that were completed. on the flip side, i had guys open and the duck just floats there for picks :(

the key to stopping vick is to get that first INT. then he turns to shit. i'm not sure why you were passing in the 3rd with a 17-3 lead.... but it came back to bite you. i was completely playing the pass 100% by that point. you could have gashed me badly in the run game. but you ran 3 times with mccoy! you truly are andy reid

so i will have played wellington, cb and dm in 3 consecutive weeks..... i'll eliminate jfat with extreme prejudice

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
yeah a couple of those throws i made were bailout "im about to get sacked anyways!" throws that were completed. on the flip side, i had guys open and the duck just floats there for picks :(

the key to stopping vick is to get that first INT. then he turns to shit. i'm not sure why you were passing in the 3rd with a 17-3 lead.... but it came back to bite you. i was completely playing the pass 100% by that point. you could have gashed me badly in the run game. but you ran 3 times with mccoy! you truly are andy reid

so i will have played wellington, cb and dm in 3 consecutive weeks..... i'll eliminate jfat with extreme prejudice

It doesnt matter what i fucking do. 3 of the 4 games this season ive jumped out to big leads, and watched as the game decides it doesnt want me to put the dagger in someone by the second quarter. Dropped picks, injuries, fumbles, anything it can do to keep me down. I dont think ive forced one fumble this year because the only game ive been down for any big amount of time is AT. Ive jumped quick on the Rams, Falcons, and you.

ridiculous. im at my wits end with this game. it refuses to give me whats mine. i can play a route perfectly on D and never get the int. Hell i ran that out route that you threw in double coverage to VD better than VD ran it.

CB3 said:
It doesnt matter what i fucking do. 3 of the 4 games this season ive jumped out to big leads, and watched as the game decides it doesnt want me to put the dagger in someone by the second quarter. Dropped picks, injuries, fumbles, anything it can do to keep me down. I dont think ive forced one fumble this year because the only game ive been down for any big amount of time is AT. Ive jumped quick on the Rams, Falcons, and you.

ridiculous. im at my wits end with this game. it refuses to give me whats mine. i can play a route perfectly on D and never get the int. Hell i ran that out route that you threw in double coverage to VD better than VD ran it.

you don't see an issue with you running it twice all game? and you did get picks. you got 2 picks when i had VD open down the middle but orton doesn't have the velocity so don't act like the game was against you the entire time.

not sure how any of those picks you threw were bullshit though. it wasn't some LB skying for a pick. you kept going deep and i had guys there, what should happen? I know you got screwed on a few plays but i wasn't exactly getting any breaks in the first half against vick and the dream team either.

CB3

that very last pick was my fault. the first two were your LB jetpacking from behind Celek to infront of him in his catch animation and the other was your safety damn near glitching over the top of Steve Smith.

i didnt run it because there is no use slamming my head into a wall against Willis. and it worked, didnt it? i only had 1 drive when i was up 17-3 where i was passing. after that it was 17-10 and 17-17 were i ran once and lost 2 yards and ran again and McCoy fumbled (predictably)

CB3 said:
that very last pick was my fault. the first two were your LB jetpacking from behind Celek to infront of him in his catch animation and the other was your safety damn near glitching over the top of Steve Smith.

i didnt run it because there is no use slamming my head into a wall against Willis. and it worked, didnt it? i only had 1 drive when i was up 17-3 where i was passing. after that it was 17-10 and 17-17 were i ran once and lost 2 yards and ran again and McCoy fumbled (predictably)

i had no linebackers with picks. and just because willis is a beast doesn't mean you can't run the ball AT ALL. but hey, it's your choice on what to do! all i'm saying is when you pass that much eventually something bad is going to happen.

and i suck at open field tackling.... got destroyed by vick like 3 times on the same play :(

FMT, I'm still having that problem. Can't release players into FA or sign them... Dhani Jones is on my team(I have room for the 1.8m@5 yr contract) but it's not reflected on LM.

Nightz said:
Drizzler I can play now if you're around.

Still around?

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
FMT, I'm still having that problem. Can't release players into FA or sign them... Dhani Jones is on my team(I have room for the 1.8m@5 yr contract) but it's not reflected on LM.

Still around?

i don't know what the problem is. can you make a post on the league manager forum detailing the problem so that the site guy can look into it. or post the problem here.... maybe someone can figure it out

So I can't sign FAs after the deadline and I can't completely drop my guys from my team. I can cut them but not release them into FA. Whenever I do I come across an error, this is why it says I have 60 guys on my team, I really have 52 give or take. This is the series of events that leads me to believe they're related and I have no idea what the issue is.

Keep trying to sign Dhani Jones @ 1.8m (250k bonus) x5 years, I made enough room but w/e I sign him I get this error,
Refresh Browser Window!
-------------------------

persona: TheDrizzlerJ11

AUTHENTICATION
--------------------------------------------------------------------
success!

0000401ERR_USER_NOT_FOUND GRAB SINGLE ROSTER (12)

notice the persona authentication is a success! It's some other error that isn't allowing me to sign the player. Take note of the bolded line as well. Now FMT thought it was because there were 60 players on my roster. I said no I only have 50, 10 of those I've cut. I thought FMT releases these players into FA or something. Looking back, makes no sense, I have Kevin Boss on my team. We drop the players not the commish. So this is an error too. Whenever I drop a guy I get this.

Refresh Browser Window!
-------------------------

persona: TheDrizzlerJ11

AUTHENTICATION
success!

0000401ERR_USER_NOT_FOUND GRAB SINGLE ROSTER (12)

Aha, that same error. So what's this mean? How do I fix it?

Top Bottom