• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Rorschach said:
FMT is gonna go undefeated. Book it.

Seed of doubt planted?

kyle ortons accuracy in the 10-15 yard range is awesome. so much better than kapernick.

however, his deep throws dont get there nearly as fast as kapernicks. still, i don't play the deep game, so i'll take it!

and no i wont go undefeated. i still have to play dm, bigat, goldlion, and livewir.... lololol ok ok i can't type it out

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
kyle ortons accuracy in the 10-15 yard range is awesome. so much better than kapernick.

however, his deep throws dont get there nearly as fast as kapernicks. still, i don't play the deep game, so i'll take it!

and no i wont go undefeated. i still have to play dm, bigat, goldlion, and livewir.... lololol ok ok i can't type it out
I wanted him, but I had no picks to give... I'd love to be able to throw with accuracy.

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i'll trade you orton for the raiders real life running game :(
You'll have to settle for your overrated Madden run game!

I'll enjoy McFadden's real life 200 yard games against "elite" defenses. :cool:

btw- now with my new and improved OL and FB, I can run again in Madden too!

Striker

I think Pheeniks won't be able to play until Tuesday night around 11 central.

Late Edit: it didn't record my or Drizzler's stats, apparently.

Striker said:
I think Pheeniks won't be able to play until Tuesday night around 11 central.

Late Edit: it didn't record my or Drizzler's stats, apparently.

It'll probably be closer to 11:30...depends on when things end and how long it takes me to drive back home

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Damn I am having a devil of a time generating takeaways. I have the one int for the season and no fumble recoveries. I don't know if it's a function of my DBs and LBs being out of place due to my aggressive style on D or if it's more everyone just chewing up my godawful D. The -8 turnover differential is going to catch up to me and cost me more wins this season, they were the difference against FMT. :(

I think on the whole, fumbles are way low this year.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Wellington said:
Damn I am having a devil of a time generating takeaways. I have the one int for the season and no fumble recoveries. I don't know if it's a function of my DBs and LBs being out of place due to my aggressive style on D or if it's more everyone just chewing up my godawful D. The -8 turnover differential is going to catch up to me and cost me more wins this season, they were the difference against FMT.
I'm trying really hard not to turn the ball over this season, which is a big part of why my offense is so goddamn boring. It just seems like any time I try to open it up--like I did against the Raiders--Fitzpatrick becomes an instant interception generator. So I churn out a series of 4-yard passes and invariably wind up punting four times in a game.

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
Damn I am having a devil of a time generating takeaways. I have the one int for the season and no fumble recoveries. I don't know if it's a function of my DBs and LBs being out of place due to my aggressive style on D or if it's more everyone just chewing up my godawful D. The -8 turnover differential is going to catch up to me and cost me more wins this season, they were the difference against FMT. :(

I think on the whole, fumbles are way low this year.
I experience what CB in the sense that I will get in position to make a play on the ball for an int and I get stone hands but my opponent makes the int for taints.

I had one where Grimes dropped that could have sealed the deal against CB, I had two or three against Bluemax last night yet he gets two 90 yard taints :(

I'm lucky I did just enough to beat him yesterday because I tried my hardest to lose it.

On the bright side I get a lot of pressure just don't generate turnovers. Third and long continues to bedazzle me.

DCX

mik

mik is unbeatable
Is auto-strafe turned off in the league games? Because I swear I've been hosed a couple times when trying to move to the ball for a pick and my safety will instead go into his little slow ass side-step sachet maneuver.

BigAT

mik said:
Is auto-strafe turned off in the league games? Because I swear I've been hosed a couple times when trying to move to the ball for a pick and my safety will instead go into his little slow ass side-step sachet maneuver.
Auto-strafe isn't a league setting, it's just based on whatever you set it to on your system.

BigAT said:
Does anyone know if the Cards' owner has AIM?

Sorry didn't check the thread this weekend... I usually do most of my scheduling through PM. I have AIM but it's on my Gmail/Chat.

michaelbrazell@gmail.com

mik

mik is unbeatable
BigAT said:
Auto-strafe isn't a league setting, it's just based on whatever you set it to on your system.
Well, fuck-a-doodle-doo. I wonder if I have it on for some stupid reason. Thanks.

Smokey

DCX said:
I experience what CB in the sense that I will get in position to make a play on the ball for an int and I get stone hands but my opponent makes the int for taints.

I had one where Grimes dropped that could have sealed the deal against CB, I had two or three against Bluemax last night yet he gets two 90 yard taints :(

I'm lucky I did just enough to beat him yesterday because I tried my hardest to lose it.

On the bright side I get a lot of pressure just don't generate turnovers. Third and long continues to bedazzle me.

DCX

I had multiple should be picks in my game against Birdman, including one on his final game winning drive. Hit my guy right in the hands. He didn't have to jump or anything. He sat in his zone, ball hit him in the hands.

You just have to hope the game wants to work with you on that particular game.

Birdman02

Balb (or whoever owns the Jags), when do you want to play? The best time for me during the week is 10 est, but I can usually play earlier than that on Tuesday or Wednesday, if necessary.

McNei1y

I am currently creating a system image on my laptop and placing it on the network so I'm going to see if that will fix my computer. Also, after this is done, I will hook my xbox up to this crappy laptop and use the wireless for xbox live (well I'll see if it works anyway). Who do I play this week?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Who is Jaguars guy? Whoever you are, I just want to conquer your team and their souls [1]. I'm going to gut you like a fish [2], friend!

McNei1y said:
I am currently creating a system image on my laptop and placing it on the network so I'm going to see if that will fix my computer. Also, after this is done, I will hook my xbox up to this crappy laptop and use the wireless for xbox live (well I'll see if it works anyway). Who do I play this week?
If you need any help let us know (assuming we can actually help with anything). You play Daw.

McNei1y

Wellington said:
If you need any help let us know (assuming we can actually help with anything). You play Daw.

Thanks dude. I'm really trying to get this fixed cause I don't want to slack or have my record abused by weak CPU skills. First my xbox wouldn't connect and as I was trying to fix that my computer shit itself. All of this happens at the start of the week were I have so many papers due. Hopefully this works.

I was trying to reformat my cpu since I know a lot of computers have command functions that bring you to a system reboot setting... I then remembered I built mine so its not a manufacturer machine. I also borrowed a Windows 7 disc from a friend so I'm hoping this image dealy fixes my problem. (at least I hope it makes my computer completely new)

Ferny

Nightz said:
Just wondering...you doing an NBA 2K12 league this year?
Asked him but I guess theres not much interest this year :/ which sucks because with the full association mode online, it sounds better than ever.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ferny said:
Asked him but I guess theres not much interest this year :/ which sucks because with the full association mode online, it sounds better than ever.

They cant even get regular head to head games working online with the dreamcast servers. Online seasons cant get to the playoffs. If you have hopes that online association will be anything less than a complete disaster, your insane.

And id love to be wrong about that. But its kinda how 2k works. Remember when team up was introduced the first year? Unplayable.

Nightz

Yeah I'm still on the fence about getting 2K this year. I figured interest would be down, not just because the servers suck, but also because rosters are gonna be old.

daw840

McNeily let me know if your shit gets fixed.

Nightz said:
Yeah I'm still on the fence about getting 2K this year. I figured interest would be down, not just because the servers suck, but also because rosters are gonna be old.

That and they seem like they fuck it all up with a patch at some point. Last years prepatch game was the best BBall game ever, then they patched it to shit.

Smokey

Nightz said:
Just wondering...you doing an NBA 2K12 league this year?

Eventually yeah.

I'm still getting it day 1 though, but league will probably be put off until the real season happens. Old rosters, no rookies etc

LukeSmith

Smokey said:
Eventually yeah.

I'm still getting it day 1 though, but league will probably be put off until the real season happens. Old rosters, no rookies etc

So NBA 2k13?

FrenchMovieTheme said:
I might switch to 360. Decisions!!

I got Dark Souls on 360.

Brothers to the End II Electric Boogaloo!

Mrbob

Yeah I don't know if I'm buying 2K12. If I do it will probably be on PC since I can get it for cheaper than on console and who knows when/if a league starts.

LukeSmith said:
I got Dark Souls on 360.

Brothers to the End II Electric Boogaloo!

Brotherhood busted already as I bought it on PS3.

Mrbob

Lol, he can take my spot in Dark Souls. The game doesn't any sort of true online co op.

I'll be playing it on the platform where more people will buy the game. :p More notes to be left in the world to look at!

Top Bottom