• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

remember: next week is the last week to complete any trades AND THE LAST WEEK TO REQUEST ANY CONTRACT RESTRUCTURES FOR THIS SEASON.

you've all been warned!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
remember: next week is the last week to complete any trades AND THE LAST WEEK TO REQUEST ANY CONTRACT RESTRUCTURES FOR THIS SEASON.

you've all been warned!
Willis on the table?

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
waitin on that 7th rounder to come my way!

orton is on the table, but then again i am cutting him after this year anyways. oh dang i've shown my hand :(
I'd take Orton, but I don't want to set the precedent of a player being traded twice in a season.

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
waitin on that 7th rounder to come my way!

orton is on the table, but then again i am cutting him after this year anyways. oh dang i've shown my hand :(

Colin Kap returning to the fold

Rorschach said:
Willis on the table?
If you really want a LB make me an offer on Dansby. Somehow missed his pay increase, noticed it yesterday and not sure what to do about it. Might need to make a cut and restructure unless I see a better option..

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
If you really want a LB make me an offer on Dansby. Somehow missed his pay increase, noticed it yesterday and not sure what to do about it. Might need to make a cut and restructure unless I see a better option..

dansby aint no pwill!

LukeSmith said:
Half of Drizzler's team is unsigned FMT - go assign some contract values

it's an error that LM is trying to work on. drizzler posted the problem in this thread as well, we can't figure it out. he has already cut those players but they continue to show and now he gets errors when he tries to cut/sign anyone.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I can probably play after they finish livewire. Most of today and tomorrow ill be busy so this is probably the only window until monday

FMT, if we play immediately after the Luke-Daw show, I can make it before work. If not, I might be able to play tonight if the Tigers game gets rain delayed again or after it!

Or tomorrow around 5! you decide!

IM me when you advance broseph

goldlion054 said:
FMT, if we play immediately after the Luke-Daw show, I can make it before work. If not, I might be able to play tonight if the Tigers game gets rain delayed again or after it!

Or tomorrow around 5! you decide!

IM me when you advance broseph

i'm ready!

daw840

GG Lukems. It would be nice if my guys could cover shit. FYI, just pass the ball on the Chiefs. Oh yeah, and send a TE in motion every. single. time. cuz it breaks the AI for some reason.

LiveWire

CB3 said:
I can probably play after they finish livewire. Most of today and tomorrow ill be busy so this is probably the only window until monday

Yea that works for me. Just IM me or post when we advance.

LukeSmith

daw840 said:
GG Lukems. It would be nice if my guys could cover shit. FYI, just pass the ball on the Chiefs. Oh yeah, and send a TE in motion every. single. time. cuz it breaks the AI for some reason.

GG bud

Ramirez

Smokey said:

Ha, I can't rely on just my two head to head games with him. Not when I know FMT will butt pound me, I feel confident about the rest of my schedule to at least be in every game. I know I have no chance against him. :p

Somnia

San, I can play pretty much anytime today, shoot me an AIM or something. Tomorrow I'm only available late (after 10pm cst) and Monday is a no go as I work 12p-1a for nba/rage midnight. Tuesday I can play after 1030pm cst.

Smokey

Ramirez said:
Ha, I can't rely on just my two head to head games with him. Not when I know FMT will butt pound me, I feel confident about the rest of my schedule to at least be in every game. I know I have no chance against him. :p
I play the ravens. We can all be friends this week!

DCX

DCX
GG Q, Scam showed his true colors and Matty Ice looked cool and collected after that terrible int.

DCX

Top Bottom