• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

daw840

You gonna be around tonight to woop my ass Rors?

One of the few people here I have never even come close to beating....and he's always in my division. FML

Rorschach

daw840 said:
You gonna be around tonight to woop my ass Rors?

One of the few people here I have never even come close to beating....and he's always in my division. FML
I'll be around. Probably around 5 or 6 Pacific.

[edit] Oh yeah, it's raining... probably closer to 6. lol

daw840

Rorschach said:
I'll be around. Probably around 5 or 6 Pacific.

[edit] Oh yeah, it's raining... probably closer to 6. lol

Alright, that should be OK. Depending on the wifey situation....I may have to pause a few times. I have to make dinner tonight. lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
daw840 said:
Alright, that should be OK. Depending on the wifey situation....I may have to pause a few times. I have to make dinner tonight. lol

hot_pockets.jpeg.jpg

LukeSmith

Birdman02 said:
Unless you can play in about an hour (assuming my boss keeps her promise and lets us leave early), then we'll have to play in the middle of the night, so my wife and son are asleep.

The next few nights after 10 est should be good for me, since the Rangers won't play again until Saturday.

Sounds good dude (no way I can play in an hour).

Let's do it tonight so I can shelve Madden till Sunday in place of Dark Souls. I'll check the thread after 10 EST/7 Pacific.

LukeSmith

LiveWire said:
For pretty much all drivers, everywhere. You'd think they'd be used to it up here in Seattle, but nooooooope.

Seattle drivers are AWFUL in any weather. I can't wait for your first "winter"

LukeSmith

Wellington said:
Anyone want a game?

If not I'll just keep getting my ass beaten by Demon's Soul. At this rate FUCK getting Dark Soul lol.

Get Dark Souls and I'll level up, and enter your world and carry you!

Rorschach

Cancelled meeting + minimal douchebaggery on the road = home early!

I'm ready whenever you are daw. If you want to go early, that's good with me.

gg crow, cant believe that run game. So frustrating I start having horrible playcalling on O : \

Run game was so relentless, that one td was such bullshit. Jason Taylor running alongside him but doesnt attempt to tackle. Wasn't like I was stopping the two-headed monster tho.

TheCrow

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
gg crow, cant believe that run game. So frustrating I start having horrible playcalling on O : \

Run game was so relentless, that one td was such bullshit. Jason Taylor running alongside him but doesnt attempt to tackle. Wasn't like I was stopping the two-headed monster tho.
gg, I've had that happen as well. My defense wasn't doing so good but I was able to use up the clock and force you to pass more.

daw840

Rorschach said:
Cancelled meeting + minimal douchebaggery on the road = home early!

I'm ready whenever you are daw. If you want to go early, that's good with me.

Oh shit...didn't see this until just now. Want to go?

daw840

Ramirez said:

It seriously doesn't matter if I try or not with Rors. I'll never be good enough on the sticks to compete with him. So, he's playing the CPU on defense right now. Hit A on whatever gameflow picks and try to make something happen!

DCX

DCX
daw840 said:
It seriously doesn't matter if I try or not with Rors. I'll never be good enough on the sticks to compete with him. So, he's playing the CPU on defense right now. Hit A on whatever gameflow picks and try to make something happen!
jesus man, where is the pride :(

DCX

Ramirez

daw840 said:

Trust me, I know. I've been up by 3 TDs on him before in the 3rd, only to have the game rip it away from me.

daw840

DCX said:
jesus man, where is the pride :(

DCX

It's been beaten out of me. Sometimes I wonder why I spend 60 bucks to be ass raped every year...lol

I think it's just to watch the other drama in the league. I can't do that unless I'm actually involved.

DCX

DCX
daw840 said:
It's been beaten out of me. Sometimes I wonder why I spend 60 bucks to be ass raped every year...lol

I think it's just to watch the other drama in the league. I can't do that unless I'm actually involved.
KuGsj.gif

Dumb question, do you want to be better? Maybe i'm wording it wrong but some people have a desire to be better and some just hope to eventually be better. Do you lab with any of the vets? Pick their brains..PM, text, email?

You had some good seasons in 10 and hate to hear you basically give up the progress. Rors is S Tier, the one day you do score, tie the game, almost beat him and then finally overcome would be so satisfying.

CB has always been my nemesis. He has basically owned me from A-Z. I used to fear playing him, always knew i would lose..and my goals were to keep him from 50, 40 now it's a matter of time that i will pull out a last drive and win.

As much as he still finds ways to win doesn't discount the fact that even if it's .1% chance, he knows i'm not a complete push over and any given Sunday ( especially in Madden lol ) i could beat him. Thats progress. I believe i can give anyone in this league a tough game and can beat everyone, and have at some point or another.

BigAt is the new CB :( This fool just takes your soul lol I will find a way at some point :p

Rise up old man! Take back your man hood and strive to be better...trust me the vets love to help and want nothing but ultra competition :)

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DCX said:
CB has always been my nemesis. He has basically owned me from A-Z. I used to fear playing him, always knew i would lose..and my goals were to keep him from 50, 40 now it's a matter of time that i will pull out a last drive and win.

As much as he still finds ways to win doesn't discount the fact that even if it's .1% chance, he knows i'm not a complete push over and any given Sunday ( especially in Madden lol ) i could beat him. Thats progress. I believe i can give anyone in this league a tough game and can beat everyone, and have at some point or another.

i7wY7wC6DgKrq.gif

Top Bottom